Chapter 9

Time Will Never Kill the True Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ehhhhh!!!" 

The reactions of the Japanese girls were heard first when they finally arrived at the beach house of Chaeyeon. It was private area with a great view and nice white sand.

"This is your place?" Hitomi asks the feather girl when she blinks in awe the beautiful site. 

"Yup. Make yourselves at home." Chaeyeon smiles warmly before leading them to the guest house, this house was just beside the main house.

"Who are our roommates?" Eunbi asks in wonder. They were 11 in total, including Wonyoung and Yujin. When the younger Kwon learned her sister was gonna go to the beach she wanted to go too, and it's like a package deal for Annyeongz, you get Wonyoung then you have to get Yujin too. Chayeon didn't mind this, the more the merrier.

It was 2 people in a room, while one room will hold 3 people. They haven't decided who's staying with who though.

"I'm with Yuri of course!" Yena said while hugging the younger girl. 

"Ehhh just because you're together? Nonono! Let's make this fun, we'll draw lots and those with the same number will pair up." Nako orders and goes to find some paper and pen.

"Yeah ducky, it's no fun if you pair up like that because it'll just be Yenyul, Annyeongz, 2Kim, Nakotomi together, leaving me with Chaeyeon n Eunbi. It's too predictable." Hyewon slung her arm around Yena's shoulders and pinches her cheek, "Besides I'm just gonna end up third wheeling them and go to your room instead and disturb your time with Yuri." Hyewon wispers the last part so only Yena could hear.

"I'm done! Now everyone pick a paper and we'll open it together." Nako hands out slips of white paper and each of them take one.

"Okay now...OPEN!" Minjoo says excitedly.

Wonyoung is jumping in happiness when she finds out she's paired up with Nako, "Yay I'm with Nako-chan!" 

Yujin snickers, "Look at their height difference." Yujin was paired up with Yena and all the girls felt like they'll be very annoying later. Minjoo was paired up with Yuri and Hitomi.

"Woah 2001 liners!" Minjoo says in shock as she remembers their ages, this means they'll get along well.

Hyewon looks at the paper in her hand, this wasn't supposed to happen. "I guess your my roommate." She hears a voice speak to her and she looks at her.

"Yup, I look forward to see what kind of roommate you are, Chaeyeon." Hyewon smiles at the said girl before turning her attention to the last pair. The plan was for Chaeyeon and Eunbi to be together in the same room but I guess fate had other plans in store.

"Eunbi I hope you're a heavy sleeper because Chaewon snores really loud." Yena said.

"I do not!" Chaewon rebukes, "Don't listen to her, I sleep as soundly as a baby."

"Babies cry at night." Yena points out.

"That's not the point!" Chaewon was so close to strangling the duck's neck.

"She clings though. Don't sleep beside her, always have a pillow between you two." Hyewon butts into the conversation earning her a glare from the radish fairy.

"But you don't have a problem with that." Chaewon says while crossing her arms.

"I don't because I love your hugs, but Eunbi might not be comfortable with that. How about we switch? Eunbi you can be roommates with Chaey-"

"Nope!" Yena slices the air to cut Hyewon's sentence. "You wanted random roommates, you get that roommate. No switchy business." 

Hyewon just keeps a poker face until she responds, "If I find you and Yuri in one room later I will hide all you rubber duckies." Yena gasps in horror before running to Yuri pretending to be hurt with Hyewon's words.

After settling to their rooms and unpacking their stuff, they all change and head out to the beach. No sorry they did not wear any bikines or anything like that, instead they wore shorts and rash guard (you can imagine them wearing their clothes when they went to the hotsprings in Izone Chu Season One).  Nonetheless their body figures were great.

Nako, Hitomi, Hyewon, Yuri, and Minjoo decided to swim, the young ones were swimming around, splashing in the water while Hyewon just watches over them while using a floaty.

The rest were up for some beach volleyball. They divided the teams to Wonyoung vs Yujin, they needed it to be fair in height, so at least each team has one tall person. The teams were Wonyoung, Eunbi, and Chaeyeon vs Yujin, Yena, and Chaewon. It was best until 25 with only one set. 

"Let's go!" Yujin cheers followed by her teammate, "There has to be a punishment for the loser."

"Loser has to cook us dinner!" Minjoo yells by the ocean. Yujin gives an ok sign, "You heard her, losers will be cooking tonight, not to mention were alot including an eating machine called Kwangbae."

All of the sighed imagining having to cook how many servings just to satisfy the main eater. "Well we're ain't losing!" Chaeyeon says with determination.

"Well neither are we! Have you seen us cook? We'll ruin the dinner." Yena said while getting ready to serve. But there was no response heard because they were all focused to the start of the game. It was a low serve, barely made it over the net, but Chaeyeon was quick enough to receive it. She brought the ball up and Eunbi gets ready to set the ball for Wonyoung. Before you knew it Wonyoung spiked the ball down. They high-fived each other in celebration.

"Are we gonna lose?" Chaewon asks.

"Hell no!"

It was a pretty long and tough match, the other girls came back from swimming to watch their game. Minjoo and Yuri rooted for Yujin's team for obvious reasons a.k.a. their girlfriends. Nako and Hitomi rooted for Wonyoung's team because they were most likely to win. Hyewon was for Yujin's team because she wanted Chaeyeon and Eunbi to cook their dinner, she's heard from other classes that the dancer was a good cook, and she already knows that Eunbi can cook well.

It was match point with the score at 24:24, the team to score two points in a row wins. Eunbi was the one serving, she took a deep breath before serving the ball with all the force she could muster. But maybe she used too much force because her serve went out. 

"I'm sorry." Eunbi apologizes immediately.

"It's fine, we can still win this." Chayeon pats the girl's back in assurance. They both get into their positions as Chaewon serves the ball towards them. This time Wonyoung received but she was a bit off in the timing, she sent the ball farther away. Eunbi ran as fast as she could and had to dive for the ball, she sent a high ball to Chaeyeon's area. Chayeon timed her jump and spiked the ball with all her power, it would've been a good way to end the game.

But Yujin was there to block the ball.

"WE WON!" Yujin, Yena, and Chaewon we're jumping together in celebration; Yuri, Minjoo, and Hyewon went to them to congratulate them, while Nako and Hitomi went to Wonyoung.

While this was happening Chaeyeon walked to Eunbi who was still sitting on the sand, "Are you ok?" She asks as she notices that the older girl was busy looking at her leg.

"I think I might've landed on rock or something, it scratched me." Eunbi said as she shows the younger girl her scraped knee. 

Chayeon kneels down and checks the wound, "It's red but atleast it's not bleeding. C'mon let's wash it before it gets infected." She stands up and helps Eunbi get to get feet. 

"Can you walk?"

"It's just a scratch, it's not like I broke my leg." 

"Hehe, sorry." Chayeon scratches her cheek before getting enough courage to hold the older girl's hand. Eunbi didn't seem to mind, so Chaeyeon kept her hand like that and lead her back into the guest house. 

They went to one of the bathrooms and turned the faucet of the bathtub, as the water ran and and washed Eunbi's leg, Chaeyeon looks at Eunbi.

"Is there something on my face? Is it sand?" Eunbi's voice snaps Chaeyeon out. 

"Nonono there's nothing. I was just spacing out, sorry." Chayeon turns off the faucet and gets a clean towel and drys Eunbi's leg gently. She gets a bandaid and covers the scratch, "There. Careful not to fall that again." They hear a knock on the door and they see Chaewon enter (they were in Chaewon and Eunbi's room).

"I'm sorry but we got worried because you guys were missing. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, Eunbi just scratched herself nothing to worry about." Chaeyeon says and the younger just nods and tells them that they'll be at the living room and closes the door.

"Nothing to worry about? Says the person who acted like that I couldn't even walk by myself." Eunbi laughs at Chaeyeon the moment the door closes.

"Oh shush, I was just be caring as always, anyone would be worried. But since you're not that hurt then we don't have to make the others worry as well." Chaeyeon says flustered. She pulls the older girl up and together walk down together to the living room.

"Unnie are you okay?" Wonyoung said as she hugs her older sister, "Chaewon-unnie said that you got scratched and that Chaeyeon-unnie was with you."

"I'm fine. Now, who's up for some food?" Eunbi asks and she smiles when she receives a loud cheer from all the girls.

The Kwon sister's plus Chaeyeon went to the kitchen to get started while Joyuriz went to the convenience store nearby to buy some snacks and drinks, while the rest of them stayed to set up the table. 

Wonyoung was talking to her sister about how grateful she was to be here, but Eunbi seemed to zone out during the conversation.

"Careful." Eunbi feels her wrist being pulled back, she was supposed to be cutting up the ingredients when Chaeyeon stops her.

"If you continue like that, you're gonna end up cutting yourself." Eunbi looks down and sees that she was telling the truth, she had finished already cutting what was needed and if she continued she'd probably cut her finger off. Chayeon goes back to cooking while Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter