Chapter 13

Time Will Never Kill the True Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was up but the atmosphere wasn't so hot. Clouds were covering the skies and birds were singing as they flew. Yes, everything was perfect especially sinc-

"No way! I'm definitely shorter!" A voice yelled behind Eunbi as she was taking in the day.

"Please. You stand at the back of the line because you're the tallest." Another voice said.

"That's only because my shoes have heels!"

"Nu-uh!"

"Uhuh!"

"Nu-uh!"

"Can you two shut up?!" Eunbi said at the same volume as the younger girls, Wonyoung and Yujin look at her for 2 seconds before arguing back with one another. Eunbi groans, It's like they don't care if I'm older....

"What are you two fighting about now?" Eunbi asks hoping to clear it up, "I don't want to leave knowing you two are fighting over something stupid." She puts her hands on her waist.

Wonyoung was the one that started first, "Unnie in all honesty, who is taller? Me or Yujin?" Eunbi notices that the tall girls were wearing nothing but socks on their feet. She compared the two heights before answering, "Wonyoung you're taller."

"HA! See?" Yujin says before doing an annoying celebration dance in front of the Kwon sisters and the taxi driver infront of their house. 

"Unnie~ You weren't supposed to say me, you could've lied and said it was Yujin." Wonyoung whined at her older sister, putting her arms on each side of Eunbi's shoulders before shaking her.

"I thought you always wanted to be the tallest? You and Yujinie would always fight about who's taller." Eunbi remembers before taking Wonyoung's hands off her.

"Yeah but we're growing taller each day and we're not even 17 yet. I don't wanna grow anymore, my height now is enough." 

Eunbi scoffs, "Atleast you're tall. I wish I got even some of your height but no. All the tall genes went to you." Hearing this Wonyoung turned into a cute bunny baby sister, "It's okay unnie! You should just be happy to have this giant baby as a sister instead of worrying about your own height."

That didn't make Eunbi feel any better but she smiles and hugged her. Eunbi and the rest of her batch are going to America to have a campus tour on different universities and colleges there. She said goodbye to the two youngsters before entering the taxi and going to the airport. Yujin and Wonyoung wanted to drop her at the airport but they still had school to attend to. 

"Bring back foods and sweets!" Yujin yelled.

"And a stuffed animal for me!" Wonyoung followed, she looked at Yujin who was giving her a weird look. "What?"

"You're already a teenager, why do you still want stuffed animals?"

"Nothing is wrong with that! It's nice to hug and to sleep with." She defends.

Yujin snickers, "Baby."

"I am not a baby!" 

"Only babies sleeps with stuffed animals."

"Nu-uh!"

And the two went back to their useless fighting.

_________

All the fourth year students went inside the plane, and Eunbi was looking for her seat. She looks at her ticket before looking at the different aisles and rows.

"Hey we're sitting beside each other!" A happy voice says behind her, it was the new Japanese student.

Eunbi nods in reply, "I guess we are. Let's have a good flight together Sakura-chan." When they walked together to get to their seats they see someone already at the window seat, they arrive to see Chaewon. The radish girl sends dagger with her eyes at the short haired girl, "Do you wanna take the middle seat?" Sakura whispers to Eunbi.

"Why?"

"Uhh, I tend to go to bathroom alot so I don't wanna be a bother to you during the journey." Sakura lies, Eunbi catches up and understands.

"Sure." Eunbi feels like this will be the most awkward flight ever. She's sitting between two old friends where one super angry at the other while the other one is engaged to the best friend of the angry girl. I just hope nothing goes wrong for the next 13 hours.

The three see Hyewon walk past them and sat down a row ahead of them but to their right, they wondered who was the lucky/unlucky person to sit beside the glutton.

 

This was the sitting arrangement: (X indicating another student)

 

    X Nako Yena              Hyewon Yiren X         X X X

Chaewon Eunbi Sakura    X X Minjoo   Chaeyeon X X

 

 

"Hyewon!" 

Hearing the girl's voice made the three girls groan, it was Wang Yiren who was sitting beside Hyewon, the one who has a big crush on her. 

"Hi Yiren.... Am I in the right seat?" Hyewon shows her ticket and Yiren nods at her. Hyewon was feeling kinda nervous and scared, she buckled the seatbelt and listened to whatever the flight stewardess was saying with full attention. Before the plane took off Eunbi noticed that Hyewon was gripping the arm rest really tightly, she asked aloud, "Is Hyewon afraid of airplanes?"

Making the two girls beside her remember something very important making them both really jealous.

"This is Hyewon's first time riding an airplane." Chaewon and Sakura said at the same time. Eunbi just nodded at the fact, the three wished they could see what the girl's reaction was. But excuse them for eavesdropping a bit.

Hyewon could feel the plane shake, the engine was starting, seeing that no one was reacting she thought that maybe this was normal. She looked around her and everyone seemed to be excited, the opposite to what she was feeling. She looked to her right to see Yiren looking all shy, "Ummm....." Hyewon started.

"This is my first time riding an airplane so I'm not really used to whatever happens in here and I'm kinda.... Scared." Hyewon tells her feeling embarrassed, Yiren just finds the older girl cute as she speaks.

Hyewon doesn't know why she's shy to ask this considering that she literally hugged this girl for how many minutes before, "Can I hold your hand?"

The Chinese girl smiles at the question, "Of course! Just tell me if you don't feel well or anything, some people get dizzy because of motion sickeness" (A/N: like me!) Yiren holds Hyewon's hands making the latter feel a little bit better. When the plane starts moving and flys up, Hyewon ends up shaking and holding Yiren's hand tighter, this makes Yiren squeel (inside) with happiness and leaves three jealous girls gritting their teeth.

Jealous girl no. 1 = Chaewon, as her best friend she feels like she should be there beside Hyewon. She would totally prefer to sit beside Minjoo but she wants to see the girl's first experience and weird reactions. Plus she wants to be there with her incase anything goes wrong or if she has any questions.

Jealous girl no. 2 = Sakura, as her old friend and fiance she should be the one sitting next to Hyewon. She always wished to travel around the world with Hyewon, especially to her hometown in Japan. Plus a scared Hyewon is rare and really cute.

Jealous girl no. 3 = Eunbi, she also wants to sit next to her girlfriend but she also wants to sit next to Hyewon. She misses Hyewon and her skinship, plus it's very awkward in where she is currently sitting. She wants to see Hyewon's reaction to the food here and talk to her about anything and everything. Hyewon always have different and unique things to say.

 

And then they remember: We have to see this for 13 hours!!!!!

 

When it was dinner time on the plane, the stewardess went to Hyewon and Yiren's row to ask their orders. Hyewon looked at the menu and asked if she could have more than one meal but was politely told that she couldn't so she just picked one of the meals. Yiren could see that the older girl was sulking, she handed her the menu book that showed all the food and drinks you could buy on the plane.

"I have to warn you though, plane stuff are overpriced." Yiren tells her, Hyewon thinks for awhile before calling back the stewardess and buying all kinds of food available and a can of coke. The Chinese girl beside just watches her spend how many won. Before the worker could leave Hyewon asks for one more thing. 

After eating the three girls fell asleep. Eunbi woke up feeling weight on her shoulders, she looked beside her to see both Chaewon and Sakura leaning on her shoulders. If only they were this peaceful awake. Eunbi notices a can of Sprite in front of the pull out table. Attached to it was a note, 

I was buying a lot of food and a drink. And then I remember that you're a fan of Sprite, so I bought you one. Have fun, I wished I was seated beside you :)

Eunbi smiles at the gift, she keeps the note but she doesn't open the drink. She doesn't want to wake the two people leaning on her.

On the other side, Hyewon was smiling at her phone. She just took a cute photo of Chaewon, Eunbi, and Sakura sleeping. It was so cute that she sent it to each of the girls privately wondering how each of them would react. But it was a special photo to her, the three girls have a special place in her heart and life. After taking one more look at the photo she fell into Dreamland.

After a few hours, Sakura woke up. She saw that the rest of the girls were awake but doing their own thing. Chaewon was listening to music while Eunbi was drinking Sprite while reading a book. The Japanese girl yawned, she looked at the clock at the screen, they had about 5 more hours left. She didn't know what to do at the moment so she just looked around observing others. She looked at the person she liked and noticed that she was sleeping, in an uncomfortable position.

Hyewon's head was leaning to the left in the air, she had no wall to support her head since she was in the aisle seat. Suddenly she felt someone looking at her, she faces front to see Yena looking back. 

"What is it ducky?"

"You're staring." She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter