► ♪♫ 15 ♫♪ ◄

My Final Piece

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f31495375527543373447775672513d3d2d3733353034383135362e313561306235313933383537633566323733323630393139303432322e706e67?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280


"I like you. So stop crying"
...
...
...

***

Silence broke between them as Jeongyeon remained staring onto Mina, anticipating for a reaction.

(*ring* *ring* *ring* *ring*)

The phone kept ringing and that Mina has- or had completely been lost in her thoughts.

"are you gonna answer that?" Jeongyeon said in a monotoned voice.
"Ah!" Mina jolted and was suddenly snapped out of her trance.

She began answering the call.

(Minari, where are you?)
"A-Ah.. Chaeyoung.. I.. am on my way down."
(Okay, I'll be waiting here at the lobby.)
"O-Okay."

*drops*

"Let's go, Chae must be waiting." Jeongyeon said coldly, hoisting up his bag and walked out "uh? you coming Manager?"
"uh.. y-yeah."

Mina followed with her eyes widened blank, still trying to process what had just happened between her and Jeongyeon. They both hopped onto the elevator, silently- without uttering a word at each other.
Mina kept taking small glances at him as she slowly placed her fingers onto her lips, she still could feel Jeongyeon's presence lingering onto her.

"Stop doing that."
"eh."
"don't go blank because I told you how I felt."
"but-"

"What a nuisance..."

Mina stopped and glared at him the moment she heard him speak.
'Yeah... he must be toying with me' she thought in her mind and suddenly forgot everything that just happened. She crossed her arms and remained silent.

***


"Chaeyoung!"
"Ah! Mina.. what took you so lo- Oh. Jeong you're here too?"

"Yeah? I work here."
"ah! sorry- Dude! why so cold."
"Nothing. Let's go to Dahyun, they must be waiting"

He began walking without the desire of waiting for them.

"Right?- What did you do Minari?"
"What? do? who? me? I don't know what you are-"
"Okay defensive penguin... Tell me."
"I don't know. He seems like he did not want the idea of me being their manager" - She lied

"Oh.. don't worry. He'll tend to like you soon enough."
"right." Chaeyoung smiled and scratched her nape.
"So.. shall we.. go?" Chaeyoung awkwardly smiled and began walking forward

"Chaeyoung.."
"yeah?"
"What was it like kissing me?"

Chaeyoung choked, coughed, smacked her chest and rubbed her temples to the question Mina just asked

"W-What are you on about.."
"You kissed me didn't you.."
"What. I mean. ! Okay.. Mina I did not mea-"
"In the bar.. When you kissed me.. what was my kisses like."
"oh.. uh.." Mina stared at her trying to get an answer from the younger "I mean.. It was good.. great? I was at the zone so i don't-"
"was it that bad?"
"No. I mean it was amazing.. soft. Sweet. and- WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS?!"
"Because you are the only one I could ask about it, and I trust you."
"y-yeah.. I mean."
"I want to know.. If kissing me was the worst thing you did."
"certainly not the worst."
"then?"
"uh! let's go.. Dahyun must be waiting"

She instantly pulled Mina, leaving their area.

"CHAEYOUNG!!"
"Stop squirming penguin."

***

"Dahyun-ah! Dahyun-ah!"
"Jihyo!! Must you shout my name every time?"
"just trying to get your attention"
"just go at the back, the girls are there."
"awesome!- Nayeon come on."

"uh.. Is Jeongyeon not coming?"
"uh.. he'll be here soon. you don't have to worry about it." Jihyo smiled
"oh." Nayeon looks behind her anticipating for Jeongyeon's appearance. Jihyo looked at her with a calm smile

"Nayeon.. don't worry. He'll be here." he smiled, reaching out for her hand "have dinner first so you have the energy for the night."
"o-okay." Jihyo smiled when Nayeon calmly held onto his hand. Tzuyu and Dahyun looked at Jihyo, with pity.

Tzuyu and Dahyun looked at Jihyo, with pity


"You know, if only Jihyo is smart enough.. I would just stop." Tzuyu sighed
"Yeah, well he is in love. and Nayeon is oblivious." Dahyun said as she wipes the newly cleaned glass on the bar. "You? are you not gonna see Sana? she's there anyway?"

"Nah. Just make her miss me" Dahyun choked and laughed
"Miss you? Please.. She doesn't even think about you!"
"how sure are you?!"
"I don't know.. it just looks like your girl is not interested."
"oh phooey, I'll let her see interest in me then."

"Tzuyu. my bro. When have you been so aggressive?"
"Only for her."
"You badly want her huh?"
"No... yes. WHAT?!" Tzuyu gritted his teeth and grabbed his best friend by the collar.
"Calm down pug! You are fine" Dahyun laughed. Tzuyu scoffed and let go. Until Dahyun immediately called Sana out.

"Sana-chan!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Tzuyu scowled
"Yesss!" Sana said as her voice travels closer to them

"Giving you a chance. ask her out" Dahyun winked
"Why you little-"

"Yes? Dahyunie? You need me?" she battered.
"Ah well, I seemed to forget my wallet at home, but I can't leave the store unattended."
"oh? okay I'll bring Momo with me then" she began moving away
"N-No. bring Tzuyu instead."

"WHAT?" Tzuyu uttered

"Huh? why?"
"oh I owe him cash, he needed to pay his bill for an online delivery, so he can take it right away and leave to pay the store."
"oh why did you not pay onli-"
"just do it! thank you!" Dahyun began pushing the two latters away and outside her store.

"huh.. Weird." Sana mumbled

***

"oy! You two? Where are you going?" Mina and Chaeyoung are now walking towards them who happens to just be arriving at the place.
"Just doing an errand for Dahyun." Sana laughed

"Oh really?" Mina smirked at Tzuyu "and she happens to ask Tzuyu? ... to go with you?" she taunted.
"Yeah. apparently Tzuyu needs to pay a shop for online delivery and deposit the money by tonight. so it's pretty needed."
"I see." Mina squinted with a wicked smirk "Well then enjoy- I mean take care." she laughed as she drags Chaeyoung inside the store.

"Okay.. well, Do you know where Dahyun's place is? because I've never been there." Sana sighed and looked around the area
"Ah. yeah it's this way."

Tzuyu began leading and Sana followed. Their walk felt endless due to the silence the two latters have. Tzuyu then cleared his throat and began to break the silence they have.

"So.. You are debuting soon."
"Y-Yeah.. In two days. I am excited... AND nervous." she chuckled.
"No worries. I bet you'd be amazing."
"oh definitely not me, Probably Jennie or Lisa. but Me? Hardly" She laughed

"hey! do not underestimate yourself. If I was a fan, I'd definitely just pick you."
"were you a fan?"
"well I would be. If I have seen you guys perform. but I haven't so.. Can't tell."
"Aww what a bummer.."

Silence again arises as they walked towards steep alley.

"Dahyun's place should be near."
"Okay."

They saw the entrance stairs to Dahyun's neighborhood.

"Uh.. up there?"
"Yeah, you can stay if you want, I'll be quick"
"N-No I am fine" she smiled and began walking together with him up the stairs.

"Hey.. Tzuyu-san?"
"Yes?"
"What is it like to debut?"
"Uh, overwhelming.. it feels as if it was all just a dream, but after your stage you'll realize it is not."
"Do you still feel the same way? Now that you are a famous rookie?"
"Yes.. I do. Everytime we perform, I always think it's just too good to be true. In JYP I usually still think we are just trainees, three friends who just enjoys our part of life, but when the concerts arises and you see the fans, you'll suddenly feel as if it was still your first time"
"I see.."

"Nervous?" Tzuyu smiled
"Kinda.."
"You will do just fine- ah! Here we are"
"Oh! Dahyun's house is big- she lives alone?"
"Yeah, and now with Momo."
"Where's her family?"
"Uh, her parents are in Gyeonggi-do."
"I see..- why is she in Seoul then?" Tzuyu began unlocking the door as they go in Dahyun's big villa.
"Family business of course, her older brother is supposed to take care of it, but sadly, her brother needs to study abroad. There's no one else to manage it, so, she has to do it on her own. I feel bad for her. Because she's the only one who can't achieve her dream.- ah there's the wallet"
"Great! Let's go pay that thing of yours."
"Oh. Right."

Tzuyu lifted up his phone and saw one new message from Dahyun.

(Once you get it, why don't you pay for my delivery instead ;) Here's the order number.. )

"Seriously" Tzuyu mumbled

"Eh??"
"Oh nothing, come on let's go."

***

*cling*

*cling*

"YO~! Mina-chan, ChaeChae! How are you guys doing!"
"YAHHO Dahyun-ah!" Mina raised her hand and exclaimed
"YAHHO!"

Mina began walking towards the back door and peaked

"uh, Where's Jeongyeon?"
"Who knows" Dahyun shrugged
"He went ahead of us right?" Mina asked Chae

"Who knows" Chae shrugged and scoffed
"e-eh. Chaeyoung?- you oka-"
"i am fine. Just a bit of a headache that's all"
"You sure? let me-" Chaeyoung instantly snapped Mina's hand off of her
"I am fine.. you can stop worrying about me." Chaeyoung walked in and sat beside Tzuyu.

"huh. what's her problem?" Mina mumbled, enough for Dahyun to hear. Dahyun squinted and looked at Chaeyoung's blank expression.

"Why don't you go in Mina, I'll serve the food."
"a-ah. thank you."
"and.. I'll let you know if Jeongyeon arrives"
"What? you don't really-"
"It's okay.." Dahyun smiled "Go ahead."
"T-Thanks Dahyun."

***


"Thank you so much!" Tzuyu bowed and Sana followed as they leave the store

"Wah! I did not know you were into online shopping Tzuyu-san"
"I-.. uh yeah. It's less hassle you know."

Sana chuckled and sprawled her arms about, releasing a slight groan from her lips

"ah! That feels good!- I never got out like this, it's such a relaxing weather." sana smiled
"Oh you haven't?"
"No, PD-nim said we gotta be careful with cameras before our debut. but I hardly see anyone."
"Don't be so relaxed, Cameras are everywhere. REMEMBER the last time I tried to run away from those?"
"HAHA yeah, I had to save your !"
"And boy! am I glad you did!"
"Yeah!" Sana laughed as she wiped her tear from laughter.

They began walking back to the path on the way to downtown, once again, silently and awkward.

"Hey, Tzuyu-san.." Tzuyu hummed as he pays attention to Sana's next line
"What was your dream like?"
"My dream? well.. to be noticed I guess."
"What does that mean?"
"In case you did not notice, In ICEY, I am only deemed to be the main visual. Vocals and dancing is just a lead."
"And that's bad because?"
"I want them to see me as..- at least having that potential you know. not just good looks.- Jihyo is the vocals, Jeongyeon is the dancer, I am the visual. That's how it goes. underrated all the way."
"But, a lot of people likes you."
"again.. V.I.S.U.A.L - It's not real. If i grow old, gray hair, ugly, and wrinkled.. how much would you bet they'll still like me? not like Singers.. and Dancers, no matter what your age is, they are still amazed in you. but VISUAL? my time ends once I reach my 40s"
"Oh.. I get it."
"I just.. want to show my worth, that I belong to be called an Idol. JYP had faith in me, but I just can't believe in myself, cause no matter what I do, My fans loves me for my looks, and looks alone."
"Is that important?"
"No. it's not."
"i am confused.. first you said-"
"you got me all wrong Sana. I mean, I wanted to be noticed.. at least.. by one. not everyone. Some one who would understand me, like me, love me, not because of the looks.. but because of me.- It's hard to find that these days.."

"Don't tell me you never fell in love before?"
"fell in love.. yes. used? double yes. loved?.. no" He chuckled

"I see."
"but whatever it is, It doesn't matter anyway." he chuckled

"Do you.. have someone you like?"
"uh." Tzuyu's eyes widened and halted

"Why ask?"
"Nothing, just making sure this girl would love you for who you are." Sana scoffed
"eh?"
"I mean, If you do, tell me and let me background check her for you! Id hate to see my friends get hurt!" She pouted

The moment Tzuyu heard her words, he smiled and gently ruffled her hair

"Don't worry. I am fine! I am sure she has a good heart.. just like mine"

Tzuyu stared down at her with a smile on his face while Sana smiled looking up at him.