► ♪♫ 6 ♫♪ ◄

My Final Piece

The next day, Chaeyoung woke up around 4:00 am, planning to get ready for her setup for selling her paintings


The next day, Chaeyoung woke up around 4:00 am, planning to get ready for her setup for selling her paintings. She sees Mina sleeping soundly below her with her faced in front of her.

"What a beauty.. in the morning" She mumbled to herself and smiled staring over the latter.
"Oh shoot.. It's 4:15.." She got out of her trance and began moving around. "Uh.. yeah, I'll just move without switching the lights on?"

Chaeyoung cooked, cleaned and fixed her stuff while Mina remained asleep the whole time she was fixing.
"Damn.. You could really sleep.. No wonder you are always late for work" She mumbled and smiled.

She saw Mina toss and turn revealing her beauty even though she is asleep. Chaeyoung dropped onto her knees and watched Mina closer.
"How.. could you maintain that eyelids of yours to be so perfectly in shape.. you face is just glistening white.." She thought to herself.

To her sense she did not even notice her hand traveling across Mina's soft skin. Mina moved and turned waking her up a bit and this caught Chaeyoung off guard as she jolted up.

"What the hell are you doing Chae! Snap! out! of ! It!" She hit herself and began going back to what she was doing.

Chaeyoung took a bath, served breakfast and began waking up Mina as it is already 5:30 in the morning. Mina did not bother as she stretched up her legs and sprawled her arms and continued to hug the pillow she had beside her.

"O..kay?- M-Mina.. Time to wake up?.."

Mina gave out a silent moan that escaped from her lips and tossed around..

"5 more Mins.." She said in a husky voice..

"Okay.. then.. let me give you another hour.." Chaeyoung chuckled and Mina hummed back to sleep. "cute.." Chaeyoung mumbled.

In 2 hours time Mina woke up sprawling her arms about and noticed the sun light from the ceiling.

"Oh no! It's Morning!" She said as she jolted up from her position
"Calm down Mina.. It's just 7:00" Chaeyoung chuckled sipping tea from the table "you seemed so calmed and relaxed while you are asleep.."
"i am sorry.."
"No it's okay.. I enjoyed sketching you.." Chaeyoung laughed
"Wait.. What?!- Give me that!"
"uh-uh! Go ahead and get ready or you'll be late for work!"
"But..-"
"Go!"
"Fine.." Mina pouted and left as she heard a small chuckled from the younger.

In 30 mins time, Mina is all dressed up and ready to go to work, so is Chaeyoung, yet the little cub was a little ahead of her and ready to leave the door.
"This is the earliest i have ever gotten ready for- Wait you're leaving?"
"Yeah? It's almost 8:00.. I gotta set up.."
"but.. Wait for me.."
"No can do princess! You go straight to work." Chaeyoung chuckled "Oh! and here!" She tossed Mina a full set of keys to her home. "You may need keys when you're done work and come straight here when you take your stuff from your old place." She smiled
"eh?! You won't come with me?"
"No? I am working a 12 hour shift.. I mean.. That's my choice.. but come on. I need the money.." She laughed
"Fine.. I'll cook food when you get home then!"
"Will be looking forward to that!" She left, carrying her canvas stands and art materials.

I smiled as she left and looked around the place


I smiled as she left and looked around the place. Wow. She cleaned all the mess last night, and she got to cook too. I checked my time and saw that I still have 20 mins left to spare, So I grabbed a quick breakfast and left the house with bread on my mouth. How lucky am I that Chaeyoung lives so close to Oh! Boy studios. It's like a 10 mins walk..
Without that being said I arrived to work on time. Met up with Keila and Chan-woo.

"Hey! Mina. Wow! That's rare, you finally got on time.."
"Hi Keila. Yeah, I had a good night's sleep.."
"Oh looks like you and your boyfriend did not do it yesterday huh." She laughed
"Oh no, We did not, it was some other girl" I smiled bluntly
"Wait.. what?"
"Yeah. I moved out today and found him cheating on me.."
"So that night.."
"Not me!" i laughed "Well let's get going.."
"O-Oh.. Okay.."

"Hey Ms. Miyoui."
"Hey Chan-Woo.. What are we doing today."
"Oh, we have schedule today to produce photos of Idols.."
"Oh.. how fantastic.. Which Idols?"
"Hmm.. let me see. We got, i*Zone, Gen7, XTX, ThinkBlack, and ICEY."
"I-ICEY?"
"Yes. the new debuted boy group I think that's what they call it right?"
"Y-yeah. So are we going to all of those, or do we just pick?"
"All."
"Aren't we half day?
"No? Those are for the executives.. WE.. need to stay until all is done.. Maximum we stay till 9:00pm"
"g-great.."
"No worries, Taking photos of the Idols are fun. You get to know them and get the free fan service too" he laughed.
"O-Of course."

"Well then.. Let's start.." He smiled as he lead me through the elevator towards the Photo shoot floor

The day was busy as usual, We had to take photos, get a good theme and make them look good. I have dealt with all three of the Idols and next comes Sana's group. We laughed and smiled and enjoyed taking the photos together. I was surprised how her group were all cool looking and y.. Somehow I thought I was gay, but I wasn't, their concept it just absolutely girl crush.

"Bye Mina! Thanks for the amazing photoshoot!" Sana waved
"Bye! you guys take care!" I smiled ans gave out a sigh of relief.

"Okay, The last group to go.."
"ICEY" i sighed and mumbled to myself looking down on my camera "I wonder if they are here alrea-"

"Hey, better concentrate on your photoshoot Mina" A familiar voice called out behind me.
"huh? Oh.. hey Jeong." He instantly averted eyes
"YO! Jeongyeon lets- Oh hey Mina!" Tzuyu waved
"Oh Mina is here.." Jihyo smiled

"Hey guys, You guys.. seemed happy.." I smiled awkwardly
"Yeah.. We just ate some tteokbokki in the waiting room. It was amazing- Oh wait.. you work here?" Tzuyu asked
"Yea.. apparently.."

"Oh! So you're our.. photographer!" Jihyo said excitingly
"Y-yea."
"Awesome!"

"Boys! This way!"
"Yes!" Tzuyu and Jihyo said in sync and Jeongyeon just remained quiet trailing them

"D-Does he hate me?" I squinted and followed them


"Alright boys! Come on and smile!" The photographer instructed, while Mina continuously took photos for the boys.

"Ah.. they look so naturally charming.." Mina mumbled to herself as she scrolls around the photos.

Mina watches them in action, they were smiling, not cold at all and really charming. They know how to pose at the camera and the camera loves them, no matter what angle they take. Mina began to shiver the thought of having the solo takes in her studio, because she does that one by one and she is in charge of the concept.

"okay! That's it for the group shot. How bout we get onto your dance promo before we jump to your solo sessions with Ms. Miyoui."

"Oh Mina's taking our solos? cool!" Tzuyu exclaimed While Jeongyeon averted eyes

Mina laughed and smiled as she patiently waited for the boys to start their song promotion. Their song played and began in well formation. Jeongyeon happens to be their center, while Tzuyu is their visuals and Jihyo is their vocals. All three boys were amazing dancers, Their looks just gives them bonuses. Mina was struck on how well Jeongyeon moved and his hair flipped around without any sweat dripping down. His smiles were precious and very genuine. She stared at just Jeongyeon who was focused on his part of the group.

"Perfect boys! Well done! No wonder the girls love you, you three have amazing visuals!" The photographer and the director said. "Well then, Mina! Time for their solo!"

"Okay!" Mina said

"okay Jeon-"
"Me first!" Jihyo interrupted the photographer as she rushed towards Mina
"Well then.. Jihyo it is.. Who's next?"
"Me!" Tzuyu raised his hand..
"So Jeongyeon last?" He nodded silently

"Very well then.- Mina take care of them if you may please.."
"I will sir..- Jihyo this way.." Mina smiled and Jihyo followed quietly.


"Well then Jih-"
"Mina-ssi..." Mina replied with a hum in question "Why are you in Oh! boy studios?"
"Oh.. it's basically a work that is only available at the moment.." Mina chuckled awkwardly. "Now, let's get ready with your photo."
"Mina.. I am sorry how I acted before.." Jihyo hanged his head low "It was just a bad mood.."
"It's okay I understand..- anyway let's get a move on, It's like 8:00 pm, so we can all leave now.."
"Are we the last one?"
"Yes you are" Mina smiled and began pointing to what she want Jihyo to do.

A few minutes of Jihyo's photoshoot, it ended and Mina was satisfied to how elegantly charming Jihyo can be if he is not in a bad mood.
"Okay done!- haha, who knew you could be elegantly charming if you are not in a bad mood Jihyo" Mina laughed looking at her camera.
"Wow! it came out pretty good!"
"I know right!" Mina smiled "Now can you please tell Tzuyu to come in?" she chuckled
"aight! - oh Mina! We should get to know each other soon.. i think we step at the wrong foot.." Jihyo smiled
"Yeah.. i'd love that.." Mina smiled
"Great then! I am looking forward to it!" Jihyo smiled and he left

"Tzuyu-ya! your turn bro!"

In a few moments, Tzuyu came in tall and charming with a smile.

"Hey Mina."
"Hey Tzu.. You ready?"
"Yeap what should i do?"
"just sit right there and do this.."
"this?"
"wow. fits perfectly.."
"right" Tzuyu chuckled

In a few minutes the photoshoot began and silent just broke in the room. Tzuyu was very quiet, and smiles rarely, he is much known for his cold personality, a push and pull.

"Mina.."
"yes?"
"uh.. your friend.. Sana right? is she Japanese?"
"huh.. yeah she is. why do you ask?"
"N-Nothing really.." Tzuyu began to slowly smile from the corner of his lips and Mina noticed this.

"Are you interested with my best friend?" Mina crossed her arms and began laughing
"No? I was just asking.. geeze.."
"Well.. she was here a while ago.."
"She works here too?"
"No... She's an Idol like you too silly."
"oh really? what group?"
"Sounds like you really are interested on Sana" Mina smirked
"No.. can't I ask.. geeze.."
"Her name is Minatozaki Sana, She belongs in ThinkBlack.. Don't worry i wont tell." Mina laughed

"Y-Yeah.. Whatever.."

A few minutes of shots happened, Tzuyu remained his posture and his cold personality. His smiles were perfect and very charming. Mina thought that he and Sana would be perfect, but of course, she would not meddle.

"okay.. and done.." Mina smiled as Tzuyu stood tall and got ready to leave.

"uh.. Mina?"
"Yeah?"
"Is.. uh.. Sana-"
"Single? yes.. want her number?.. here you go. you did not get it from me.- you are welcome.."

"Geeze Mina.." Tzuyu smiled and scratched his nape "I was not-"
"Stop hiding.. it is obvious.." Mina smiled, and Tzuyu chuckled

"Gee.. i guess Jeongyeon made a right choice of you.." Tzuyu laughed
"Wait.. Jeongyeon?"

"Nothing! have fun! oh and tell Jeongyeon, Jihyo and I are leaving him behind, we gotta catch something soon."
"Wait! Tzuyu-" And he left Then Jeongyeon appeared after Tzuyu.


Jeongyeon came in silently without looking at me. Great.. this should be fun? i sighed and rolled my eyes.

"So.. what should I do" he said coldly
"uh, just stand here and take this.." I handed him a book and he posed the way he can

This guy is just over all attractive from head to toe, No wonder he is the center of their group. Nothing could make him look ugly, no matter what angle I point him at.

"Okay.. let's start" I began pointing the camera at him and he stared directly at it

The is that stare! Holy! okay.. I think I heard my heart died a moment.. Let's try this again. I pointed and he stared directly at me.. I-I .. i couldn't click.. the.. ..

"uh.. are you gonna take the shot?" he asked in a monotone
"uh.. yeah.. uh.. I just have to change batteries.. hold on.."
"okay.." He said calmly and waited

i feel him staring at me.. why am I stuttering.. am I nervous.. What the hell Mina! oh gosh.. it's how you feel like an Idol, a hot! Attractive! Idol stares at you through the bones!
No! He has a bad attitude! stop it Mina! god damn it..

it's how you feel like an Idol, a hot! Attractive! Idol stares at you through the bones!No! He has a bad attitude! stop it Mina! god damn it


Jeongyeon began looking around the studio and noticed Mina's bag with a penguin key chain. He thought it was cute and slightly smiled but returned back to his usual stance.

"So.. Penguins huh.." he asked monotonously
"y-yea.. oh you saw that.."
"Why penguins?"
"I don't know, I just love them.."
"Have you seen one?"
"N-no.. I wanted to but-"
"Why did you not go to Aqualand? there's penguins there.."
"Yeah well.. I don't have the money to afford Aqualand.. sorry I am not as rich as you.." Mina chuckled and he hummed

"Anyway, i got the batteries checked let's fini-"

*knock* *knock*

"Mina! are you done with ICEY?"

"Yeah! just Jeongyeon is left!"
"Okay, We are closing now, it's 9:00, just close up the studio before leaving!"
"Okaaaay"
"Good job today, See you next week"
"Byeee!"

"Sorry.. looks like it's almost over, let's get this over with, we gotta edit this soon.."
"Sorry for being late.." he said warmly
"Oh.. it's nothing, let's go.."

Mina gave him poses to do and props, he absolutely looks perfect in his every poses especially his eyes and the way he stares at the camera, makes Mina shiver through her spine. but she had to finish her work so they got through.

"And done!- Sorry it took so long.."
"No worries.. Thank you." he said warmly and stood tall as he began changing to his normal clothes.
"O-oy! What are you doing?"
"Changing? I am not wearing the modeled clothes you know.."
"There's a changing room.."
"huh.." He walked out and saw that lights are all closed and his eyes widened "uh.. all lights are closed.."
"oh.. okay then.. just hurry.."
"okay.."

Jeongyeon took off his top and changed to his normal white shirt and an open black hoodie. Mina turned around as she saw Jeongyeon half .

"Done yet?" Mina knitted her brows and closed her eyes

"Y-yeah.."
"cool! let's go.."

She walked out of the studio and waited for Jeongyeon to come out. The lights were all closed but the hall and the only one on is the Elevator lights and the studio lights. Mina noticed that Jeongyeon moved closer to her slightly grabbing her bag strap

"Wait.. don't tell me.." Mina chuckled

Jeongyeon instantly pulled away from my strap and averted his eyes


Jeongyeon instantly pulled away from my strap and averted his eyes

"No way.. The cold Jeongyeon is afraid of the dark?" I laughed
"What.. no! what are you talking about loser!" he said strongly
"oh okay.. I guess I was wrong" I taunted

I walked away from him and he constantly stayed closer. So Jeongyeon is afraid of the dark huh. Cute. hmm. Time to have some fun. I smirked.

"Oh Jeongyeon~.. Can you please switch off the studio lights over there?" I pointed at the switch across it
"W-Wait..what? W-why don't you do it!"
"Because I had to keep the elevator lights on.. It switches off automatically once all studio lights are off.." i joked
"You-.. You must be joking.."
"No.. really.. please.. I am afraid of the dark.. I know you are brave.."
"G-God damn it Mina.."
"please?" Jeongyeon's eyes seems diluted as his eyes looks around for an excuse. i remained laughing on the inside.

"This will cost you extra won!"
"yes yes. I got you..- The switch is over there." I pointed. even for the fact I know the studio lights switches off itself when there are no people inside because it has heat signatures. This is beyond evil.. but he deserves it..

As soon as the elevator opens the lights will switch off at this hour.. So I waited for Jeongyeon to take a step and with a smirk...

*click* *ting* *lights off*


"Holy!" Jeongyeon instantly ran back to the elevator where Mina was standing laughing at him "That.. is not funny!"
"oh? i thought it was.. scaredy cat.."
"s-shut up! You owe me.."
"i owe you nothing.." Mina laughed "that was funny!!"
"Shut up!!" Jeongyeon knitted his brow and scowled
"Aww, Baby Jeongie is gonna cry?" Mina taunted
"hush!" Jeongyeon grabbed Mina's shoulders and pinned her down the elevator wall.

He stared directly at Mina with his eyes scowled. They both glared at each other and Jeongyeon decided to instantly let go.

"We.. are not gonna talk about this.." he stated as he brushed his hoodie and fixed his hair
"Okay Jeongie.." Mina laughed
"stop calling me that!" Mina continued to laugh as they arrived at the lobby of the building

"Goodbye Ms. Miyoui"
"have a good evening Karl" Mina waved to the guard

"Well? are you not going home?" Mina asked
"Yeah, but Jihyo took my goddamn car."
"Just walk.. where do you live?"
"Not gonna tell you that! you might stalk me!"
"Now why would I do that Jeongie?" She raised both her eyes brow and taunted him
"get away from me you creep" Jeongyeon pushed her away and began walking across the street. Mina squinted as she sees Jeongyeon halfway.. and then returned back to her.

"well?.." Mina crossed her arms and smiled
"I-I don't know where home is.." Jeongyeon averted his eyes and scratched his nape. Mina laughed so hard that the neighborhood could hear but it's already 9:45 in the evening so it was really quiet.

"okay Jeongie! tell me where you live and I will drop you there!" Mina laughed and Jeongyeon was embarrassed.

"Whatever.. let's go eat first" he said. "I am hungry, You owe me anyway.."
"What?! i wouldn't buy you dinner! plus.. I am not hungry!" Mina scoffed and a sudden rumble of her tummy could be heard. "okay.. I'll bring you somewhere cheap!"

***

"A Ramen house?" Jeongyeon knitted his brow and started looking around "it's so hot in here and very.. very-"
"oh excuse me"
"-very! crowded!" he continued and widened his eyes

"Hey! you want food. I give you food! now eat up!"
"this.. is not food.. this is noodles.. soaked on boiled water with added Oregano and Turmeric powder!"
"That is what I could afford! so shut up and eat!"
"ugh...- remind me to bring you to a good restaurant with good food next time" he mumbled

"what?"
"nothing!!! just eat peasant!"

In a few hours of eating Jeongyeon was persistent to leave the hot and crowded place.

"Well? Now how do we get you home.."
"You are not gonna get me home, I just called Tzuyu to pick me up instead.."
"Where exactly.. everything is closed.."
"uh... hmm" Jeongyeon hummed and tried to think a place to stay

"ugh.. know what, just come over to my place! But first we'll go to my old apartment and get my stuff."
"Okay? why do i have to come with? Can't I wait in your new apartment?"
"No? cause probably, Chaeyoung is already sleeping.."
"Oh you live with Chae?"
"Yeah, I offered to rent her second room.. now enough yapping and come with me.. I need you to carry my stuff!"

"HOW DARE YOU COMMAND ME LIKE THIS! YOU OWE ME 700,000 WON!"
"Which does not even exist in my bank account so! that's never gonna happen! unless you want people to know how scared of the dark you were.."
"No one would believe you-"

Mina began showing a footage she caught with her phone.

"You.. are evil.."
"Wrong timing to show your weakness to me buddy.. I used to be nervous around you.."
"Still be!!!"
"No? I am not afraid of the dark like you are!"
"SHUT! UP! You'll see I'll find your weakness you idiot" Mina laughed and taunted the man as they walked up the steep road.

After a few minutes of walking the steep road, they reached to Mina's old apartment building, and still there is light shining through the window of her unit. It means Bambam is in there... Mina took a deep breathe before entering..

"uh.. You wait here.. I'll be back.."
"Wait.. what? I am not gonna wait here? I'll help you car-"
"it's okay.. I can handle it.. plus.. I think my Ex boyfriend is still there.. so.."
"O-oh.. o-okay.. you sure?"
"y-yeah.. I'll be back." She smiled and Jeongyeon remained in his place.

I took a deep breathe and began opening my apartment door


I took a deep breathe and began opening my apartment door. I found Bambam laying on the couch watching his sports series as he turned around to see who it was.

"M-Mina?.."
"Hey.. i just came to take my stuff.."
"M-Mina wait.. about the last time-"
"It's okay Bam.. I just need to pack my stuff.. I am moving.."
"No.. Mina.. you can't leave like this.. Please.. We gotta fix this.." Bambam trailed me while I go to our room and began pulling out my clothes onto the luggage
"I have decided.."
"Mina please, I know you still.."
"Stop Bam.. You are free to make your own decisions.. now please.. let me be.."

Bambam grabbed my wrist and began pinning me onto the wall.

"BAM! LET ME GO!!"
"MINA! YOU ARE NOT GONNA THROW AWAY OUR 1 YEAR OF-"
"I THREW IT AWAY!? YOU DID!! DIDN'T YOU!??!"
"Mina it was a mistake! Please!"
"Let.. me go!" I pushed him down as I hit his crotch. I instantly packed the clothes from my closet all through my luggage without even fixing them and locked it.
"Mina! Mina! Don't Leave me like this!" He trailed me as I left our room and down to our living room.

"Mina! You are not gonna leave me!"
"I already am!"
"NO! YOU ARE NOT!" Bambam instantly grabbed my wrist once again and twisted it

"AH! BAMBAM! LET ME GO! YOU ARE HURTING ME!!!"

"MINA YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE ME! i CAN'T LOSE YOU LIKE-"

Bambam was instantly interrupted with a loud punch that flew across his face.

"She said! Let her go!" Jeongyeon stood tall and gritted his teeth.

"J-Jeongyeon..?"