► ♪♫ 4 ♫♪ ◄

My Final Piece

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6d5f4e525f6442553546647079413d3d2d3733303535363132312e313539643534613330303861646163643731383832383834343035382e706e67?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

*cling*


*cling*

"Welcome to- Oh! Chaeyoung!"

"Hey Dahyun! wassup!"
"Great! Business is swimming well.. how bout you? earned enough?"
"Yeah.. not really, Lisa gave 300,000 Won I mean that's enough to last me for a another week, regardless of my rent."
"Geeze Chae! you should just accept the couple's offer really.."
"No, I am trying to prove that I can do this without my family's help. I will get to Paris one way or another!"
"Why not work for me instead? i mean I am 21, and I get a lot of share from this old thing.."
"Nah! What good will it get me? I am trying to get my works all over Seoul, but I do get a few recognition."

Dahyun served me an Iced cold tea and some macaroons on the side.

"Say, What's with Paris anyway and the artist? I mean all artists lives there"
"It's the way of the world Dahyun, Paris is filled with the greats of the greatest painters ever lived. I want to aim for École des Beaux University of Arts. The best of the best art school in Paris."
"Wont that cost you more money Chae?"
"I know, That is why I plan on creating Masterpieces for sale. Paris are very well known for art.. I'll sell it there, and get in as a scholar!"

"Gee.. you really planned it all didn't you?"
"It's a dream Dahyun, I am not gonna sacrifice a dream.. FOR ANYTHING or ANYONE.."

"What about Somi?..."

As soon as she mentioned her name, I stopped and kept quiet. I did not know what to say, but she stared at me as if she was waiting for an answer to my decision.

"She.. well.."
"You two would never fix it huh?" Dahyun sighed "You two were such a good couple, 3 years all to waste. I envy you Chae.. I really do" Dahyun hanged her head low and clicked her tongue.

"I am sorry, It's just that. Somi and I.. we are just so different.. It seems it's never meant to be"
Dahyun chuckled "huh, you say that after 3 years of relationship. but what do I know.. I could not get that kind of serious relationship at all.."

"Say.. don't you have that Japanese girl online?"
"Yeah?! but she is from Japan.. And I don't think Online relationship gets serious you know?"
"Have you seen what she looks like?"
"just.. a photo.. we never really called.."
"That's fine.. at least to keep you busy on?"

"Tsk. Yeah! You should find someone too, I mean.. someone NOT like Somi?"

"No way.. My focus is in Paris.. and that will stay like that until I get there." I sipped onto my tea
"You'll never know, Cupid has eyes and those eyes are traitor to mankind!"
"You and your myths!"

*cling*

"Well! That's my queue, better get these customers. Please, feel at home, Tzuyu will be here soon."
"Alright boss!" I laughed and began to munch onto the macaroons as I laid my sketch pad down and wait for the rest of our friends.


"Huh, seems cozy in here" Sana looked around as they got in the coffee shop
"Hey there girls! Welcome to Precious Tea Cup, First timers I presume?"
"y-yes!" Mina answered
"Well then, My name is Dahyun and I own this place, Please.. feel free to sit wherever you feel like.." She smiled over to the two girls

"Wait a second.. did you say your name is Dahyun?" Sana squinted
"uh yes.. Is there a problem?" She grinned
"hmm.. Do you have a girlfriend?" Mina tilted her head asking the younger, and Sana began eyeing her from her head to toe.

"uhm.. Apparently I do.. so please Ma'm, how bout taking that seat?" Dahyun awkwardly grinned and pointed at an empty table.
"Sure.. for three please?"
"Oh you are having another one coming over I see, very well.. this way"

and lead them to a three seated area. Which happens to be across Chaeyoung's table who was busy in an art trance.

Dahyun then bowed as she walked towards the counter and back taking a quick whisper to Chaeyoung as she pass.

"These girls were asking if I have a girlfriend.. Why don't you go ahead and woo that small girl over there.." She whispered
"You crazy!? I told you.. PARIS!" Chaeyoung whispered back
"Yeah, Yeah, Whatever.. at least look! looks like the small one is your type!" She snickered and went back to the counter.

Chaeyoung looked over her table across as she sees the girl yet again looking at the side.
"It's her again.. Mina.." She thought "ugh, she is facing side again.. really?"

Dahyun passed her carrying a tray full of drinks, as Chaeyoung lightly tapped her friend. Dahyun shook her head and tilted giving her the signal to come.

"Okay! Here are your orders ladies.." Dahyun smiled and began placing their orders gently.

"uh Dahyun-ssi.." Sana called
"yes?"
"May we know the name of your girlfriend just in case?"
"in case what?" She smiled
"Oh nothing.. we ju-"

"I am wondering if you know our friend, cause she told us you'll be here.." Mina interrupted and went straight to the point.
"huh.. hmm.. i suppose you are.. uh.. Momo's friends?" Dahyun squinted
"YES! Yes we are!" Sana exclaimed
"Oh wow. well why didn't you say so?" Dahyun laughed

"Because we thought that Momo's online girlfriend is a fake" Sana laughed
"I am real! we just hardly got on call that's all.. She said she is busy with things right now, so we hardly talked this week.." Dahyun's smiled disappeared and scratched her nape
"oh.." Mina and Sana looked at each other weirdly.

"well then, Dahyun, What's your full name?" Sana hovered over and began gesturing a mic under her chin interviewing Dahyun.
"Kim Dahyun.."
"How are you able to communicate with Momo?" Mina added to the silliness as well with an air mic under Dahyun's chin.
"Uh.. I learned a bit of Japanese, and she could speak a little Korean.. So.."
"How old are you" Sana asked
"21?"
"How much are you getting?" Mina asked
"that is not to be disclosed.."
"Do you love Momo?"
"y-ye-"


 

"GUYS! STOP!" a familiar voice yelled behind Dahyun. Dahyun turned to see Momo standing in place "Come on, I told you everything I know about her?.." Momo fidgeted.

"M-Momo?"
"H-hey.."
"Y-you.. you are here? Why didn't you tell me" Dahyun smiled with her eyes widened
"Well.. I wanted to surpri-" Momo was immediately hugged by Dahyun without letting her finish her sentence.
"you.. You really are here.."
"Haha.. yeah silly.. what do you think of me.."
"Your Korean.. is very well formed.."
"You understand me anyway.."
"I do!" Dahyun Immediately kissed Momo in front of their customers

"Omy. okay! Okay! PDA! not allowed!" Mina shouted
"awww that's so sweeet!" Sana battered and pouted

"Okay! Everything is in the house!! My Girlfriend is here!" Dahyun shouted and announced it to all her customers and hugged her lover.

A few moments later after the exciting news of Momo arrived in Korea, the girls sat back down as Dahyun entertained them.

"Oh right, almost forgot, I have a friend over. Let me introduce you to her- Oy! Chaeyoung!" Dahyun shouted across the table and gestured to come over.

Mina looked over the girl across them and began eyeing her.

"Oh no.." Mina mumbled
"What.. what is it.." Sana whispered.
"It's her.. I- I bumped into her this morning.."
"So?"
"I kinda ruined her stuff.." She whispered

"Hey guys! I want you to meet Chaeyoung, She is a young artist in center park of Seoul"
"Hi Chaeyoung!" Sana and Momo synced in reply, As Chaeyoung waved to them. She noticed Mina hiding her face on the other corner of the seat. Chaeyoung smiled and noticed her funny gesture.

"Hey. Aren't you going to greet me?" Chaeyoung said taunting the latter as everyone looked over at Mina who was hiding her face with a plate.

"Hi.. I'm Mina." She waved out her hand and still continued to hide her face.
"What a disrespectful girl?" Chaeyoung commented. Mina instantly stood up.
"I am not disrespecting you!" She raised her voice. Chaeyoung smirked at the latter

"Oh.. I know you.." Chaeyoung said "You are that girl who ran over my work!"
"look! i am sorry! I will pay for damages! okay??"
"Each work costs a 100,000 Won" Chaeyoung taunted
"WHAT?! FOR THAT PIECE?! COME ON!"
"PAY IT OR I COULD CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES!"

"Girls! Girls! What the heck Chaeyoung!" Dahyun patted the small girl's back
"She started it.." Chaeyoung pouted at Dahyun

"HA! You are just a stupid street artist! What can you do!?" Mina scoffed
"You and I are not that different Mina-ssi!" Chaeyoung smirked
"Why you-"

*cling*

"Oyy!! Dahyun-ah!"

"Okay girls, Please excuse me- Chaeyoung! BE NICE!- ah! please follow Chaeyoung at the back door. I'll be back in a moment." Dahyun glared at the younger as she left the area.
Chaeyoung then rolled her eyes and scoffed "follow me."
Mina and Chaeyoung continued to scoff at each other as Chaeyoung took her seat with the group.


"Oyyyy! Dahyun-ahh!" Jihyo shouted as they entered
"Jihyo! should you always shout for me when you get here?" Dahyun laughed
"No bro! How are you!"
"Great!- Hey Tzuyu, Jeongyeon!"
"Hey Dahyun! got something to eat?" Tzuyu said coldly
"Geeze Tzuyu! If you weren't my best friend.. I would let you guys pay for all the meal!"

"Aww come on!" Tzuyu laughed
"Wow! What happened to your shirt Jihyo?" Dahyun laughed
"He got dumped by a girl.." Jeongyeon snickered
" you two!- Got a spare shirt I could borrow?"
"Maybe? I am not sure tho.. but hey right on time! My girlfriend is here!" Dahyun grinned

"Your Japanese girlfriend online?" Tzuyu squinted
"Yeah bro! You can stop thinking she's a fake now!!"
"Let's see how pretty your girl is.." Jeongyeon snickered
"Where is she?"
"Come on. bring in the lesbians!" Jihyo laughed
"Shut up Jihyo!" Jeongyeon pulled Jihyo's collar back and got him to choke.

"please be nice.. She brought her friends too.." Dahyun begged
"ooh, Japanese ladies!" Tzuyu laughed
"Yeah we are cool, all you gotta do is kick him out of here" Jeongyeon pointed at Jihyo

"Hey! You two better shut it.."
"Why so aggressive Jihyo?" Dahyun asked and snickered
"because! We met Three freaking chicken running girls in the street and ruined my shirt."
"Forget him, he is just cranky!" Jeongyeon scoffed "Where's your girlfriend Dahyun?"

"Oh right in there, They're with Chaeyoung, so.. just go right in while i close down the store."
"Aight then" Tzuyu smirked.

The boys went in and found the three girls turned their back on them and Chaeyoung on the opposite side of the chair


The boys went in and found the three girls turned their back on them and Chaeyoung on the opposite side of the chair

"Oy! Tzuyu! Over here guys!" Chaeyoung waved

"Geeze luis Chae, You don't have to shout and wave, you guys are the only ones here" Tzuyu talked in a deep monotoned voice.

"Sorry bout that!" Chaeyoung laughed

The boys walked behind the girls without seeing who they are yet. Until Tzuyu walked closer to Chaeyoung.

"So? How's your day?"
"Great so far! Come on here, sit beside me!" Chaeyoung smiled
"uh.. fine." Tzuyu smiled

Chaeyoung scooted near the wall and the boys sat in order, Tzuyu, Jihyo and Jeongyeon. Mina, Sana and Momo widened their eyes as they saw who the boys were.

"That's Dahyun's girlfriend" Chaeyoung pointed at Momo. The boys stared front and saw the girls clearly in vision, Their eyes widened as well.

"Wait a second! You're the one who dropped Ice cream on my shirt!" Jihyo stood up but Jeongyeon instantly pulled him down to sit.

"Wow... what a small world" Jeongyeon said coldly, placing his hand under his chin and released an evil, cool looking cold glare to the girls- clicking his tongue.