► ♪♫ 10 ♫♪ ◄

My Final Piece

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f68787a625f6f5668773147575a773d3d2d3733313036343931362e313539646233626632363663306236313238363431313832363538312e706e67?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280


"Tzuyu? What are you doing?"
"I know.. I know I am sorry.. I just had to go out, but then the paparazzi saw me go out and now I am being chased.."
"You do know JYP is on the other side right?" She squinted
"Yes! please! Can I enter YG with you for a few minutes till the heat die down?" He begged.
"You are not allowed in YG?!"
"Yes I am.. I am still an Idol!"
"Of JYP!?.."
"Come on.. do me this favor please.. I will leave before YG catches me. I promise!"
"He makes daily visits at 4pm.. Will you be-"
"Yes! Perfect!don't worry.. I will leave at the soonest.., please. I just need to ask Jihyo or Jeongyeon for the help."
"Fine.. First of all your paparazzi are just near that convenience store.. so.."
"oh geeze.. why did I even leave at this hour!"

"This is why we only leave at night time dofus!"
"Shut up! Are you gonna help me or not?!"

"Fine. Get rid of that sleeves."
"What?! no way!"
"Just get a new one! here wear my jacket.."
"This is a girl's ja-"
"Fine I won't help you.."
"Okay.. okay! fine!"

He rolled his eyes and threw is polo shirt onto the dumpster and began wearing Sana's leather jacket.

"aww! fits you well, you look cute!" Sana battered
"Let's get this over with.. I look ridiculous!"

Sana and Tzuyu began peaking at the corner and saw the paparazzi looking around. As soon as Sana walked she turned her back behind them and Tzuyu walked calmly with her. the paparazzi were staring at them.

"Put your hand over me.." Sana whispered
"what? no!"
"Just do it moron!"

Tzuyu rolled his eyes and followed Sana up the steep road into YG.

"hold it right-"
"He is my friend, he'll be out soon, I just needed to give him something."
"Very well.."

Sana and Tzuyu swiftly got passed the YG guard and brought him to the practice room.

"Now.. my members are in there practicing! please don't do anything funny to them!"

"I am a nice person.."
"sure you are.."

They began opening the practice room and Sana stepped in first.

"Damn Sana what took you so long?" Jennie laughed

"Food! Food! Food!" Rose and Lisa exclaimed
"Yeah. yeah here you go-"
"Who is he?" Jisoo smirked

"He is Tzuyu from ICEY.."
"hello girls.." Tzuyu waved in awkwardness
"Why is he here?!" Rose's eyes widened
"YG is gonna kill you Sana-chan!" Lisa added

"I know. i know.- get off me Lisa-  well, he was being chased by the paparazzi, this dumb head was not careful enough."
"ouch.."
"Seriously, why were you not careful?"
"i thought I was?"

"Well then.. nice to meet you Tzuyu.. you take good care of our Sana!" Jennie smiled
"What?!" Sana exclaimed
"Just kidding!" Jennie smirked

"Do what you do girls, I'll be out soon, Jeongyeon just texted and he is on his way here."

He gave out a dimple smile and sat on the bench waiting for Jeongyeon to arrive with his phone out and the girls concentrated on eating their instant food. Sana smiled and shook her head as she sat on the bench with her members.

***


"WAh!! Minari!!"
"eh! come on! try it out Chaengie!"
"No! No! No"
"you get back here Chaeyoung!"

I began running to my room and locking the door. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with Mina, but right now, we ended up in a fashion trance. She wanted me to try numerous number of fashion clothes, that I really don't feel that would look good on me. I mean, I only wear jeans and sweatshirt.. That is it? Shorts? yes.. dresses? HECK NO!

"Chaeyounggg! You're making me sad!"
"Mina, as much as I love you as a friend, I am definitely not gonna get out of here.."
"Chaeeeeee" She whined
"Right. how bout I paint you a pi-"
"NO! I wanna take a photo of you, pleaseeee"
"Minari!"
"Fine.. be like that. last time I'll ever ask a favor from yo-"

I couldn't help it. fine! I opened the door before she could finish her sentence and her grin grew wide.
"Aww. you love me."
"shut up. let's get it over with.."

She began pulling my hand towards her room with a smug on her face. the dresses were all lined up and honestly, it is gonna make me sick.

"here!" she smiled and threw the dresses to me. "Go change!"
"okay I'll be right-"
"Why!? Change here! we are both girls anyway!"
"Mina.. you are not serious right?"
"You might run away again!"
"I won't we live in the same roof.."
"Literally yeah.."
"I will change in my ro-"

She blocked my path with a glare, blocking the door. Okay? you are crazy Woman! I am not gonna change... h-here..? okay her stare is just getting worst.. I feel she will fume any second.. ugh.. why do i have to do this..

"Mina.. I will be your model, just as how you modeled for me.. but can I please change in my room?"
"Chae? what are you afraid of? we are both girls!" She glared
"OKAY! OKAY! FINE! I'LL CHANGE!"
"Heh! Good! i'll get my camera ready."
"Last time I'll ever ask a favor from you.."
"What?"
"i mean! I am changing!"

This is ridiculous.. this is utterly ridiculous!! She wants me to change here?! What's the difference anyway.. ugh.. this is so embarrassing..
I slowly began getting ready, hesitating. I could feel cold glares and her eyes looking at me.. or am I just-

"Gonna change or what? the camera is ready ChaeChae!"
"Fine.. don't peak.."
"What?!"
"just please don't."
"Geeze fine. we are both girls anyway.. it's not like I'll you.." I heard her turn "Hurry up.."

This is making me nervous. Okay.. Chae.. we got this. I instantly shifted and began changing. what a weird feeling.

"D-Done.." She turned with a grin as she sees me with the dress
"Omygod! So adorable! It fits you so much!!"
"ugh.. I never wear dresses..."
"Why not, look at you! such an adorable doll!" She came in pouncing over me and hugging me.

Honestly.. this girl is just too hyper when it comes to fashion huh.. cute.
"Okay! stay here and pose!"
"i.. don't. pose.."
"Just stand and look pretty!"
"Mina.."
"trust me tiger! i got you! this is for my portfolio!" She winked and smiled

We spent half of the day, taking photos, changing and she seemed to enjoy every minute of it. i am not confident when I wear dresses like this, but she seems like she is a fond of it. Honestly, dresses don't look good on me.. but, well. I am happy. She seemed to appreciate little things.. And i am grateful.

"Ah! and done! Look how many great shots for my portfolio! Amazing! you are amazing Chaeyoung, so adorable and cute!"
"I.. I am not!"
"Saying that is just super adorable!" she smiled while looking at her camera and passing through her shots "If I were a guy, I would definitely date you.. having a girlfriend as cute as you should be amazing." She gave out that gummy smile looking at me.
"Gee.. Mina, you are hyper today.." I hanged my head and scratched my nape, blushing through her words. She smiled back and placed her camera down.

She began staring at me, with an adorable smile walking closer to me as I remained seated on the bed. What does she want now..

"Chaeyoung.." she placed her face close to mine staring at me, killing me with those beautiful eyes.
"Y-yes-"
"Have you straightened your hair on your own or.. is it really straight like this?" She came closer to my face, grabbing a strand of my hair.

"W-Wah! Back off! too close! too close!" I jolted away from her
"hehe, Sorry Chaeyoungie, it's just that your hair is just so long, pretty and so silky.. so I wondered." She smiled with her eyes and those gummy smiles.
"w-well your hair is pretty too you know?"
"No?.. my hair is always dry and dying of split ends, I usually need to treat it every time just so.." She sighed

"You are pretty anyway Minari." I smiled
"heh. you are those 1% who thinks I am." She laughed "anyway.. I think your hair.. is really beautiful you know" she smiled and came closer patting my head once again "but.. well it is totally untreated!" She laughed and pulled back

"y-yeah.. i don't have any interest in those.."

"Why not? It is so pretty, you should at least get it treated once in a while.."
"I mean, i think it looks pretty this long anyway, right?"
"yeah well.." She began humming thinking about something. "Say, what are you going to do tomorrow?"
"Paint and sell? it's a Monday anyway.."
"Right. then, how bout take and early leave from whatever you are doing and come with me to the salon?"

"Don't you have work Mina?"
"Yeah? I can ask for an early leave around 5:00 pm, so we should go together and get our hair treated!" She gave out a gummy smile
"EHH?"

 

***
*The next Morning*

"Bye Chaeyoung! I'll see you later!" She waved and left "Oh! hey! 5:00 pm okay?!"
"y-yeah.. yeah.."
"Good.. I'll pass by your stall later then!" she excitingly exclaimed

Great! So Mina and I are gonna go visit the salon today.. I don't even want to go, why am I agreeing to this?.. Uh.. ! What am I gonna wear!? Did she say she'll pass by today?
I began finding for clothes in my closet to wear, but there's nothing good to wear.. Yeah.. I just realized, I am just not cut out with fashion. so.. a green over sized sweatshirt and well.. guess I am wearing the Chino shorts today.

"perfect! just so simple! this is enough.."

I checked the time it's almost 8:15 am.. Okay. Time to set up!
I left the house and brought my canvas with me, as I arrived with a smile on the street tenant.

"Hey Chaeyoung!"
"Hey Kris! May i have my stuff?"
"Yeah, I got chu!"
"Thanks bro!"
"Have a good day Chae!"

I smiled back and began setting up. As usual did set up the paintings and began working on selling my works yet again and paint new things for others to enjoy.

How long does it take for 5:00 pm to strike..

***

In a few hours of painting and trying to sell my works, I have finally sold at least 4 original copies of my work. Finally getting a bit of recognition here.. and heck, with Mina staying over and helping me with the rent.. She definitely helps me with my earnings for Paris.
I held the cash onto my face and smiled. Paris here I come..

"Excuse me.."
"ah! yes!"

***

Okay! Finally done for today. i looked at the time on my watch, just enough time to fix up.
4:45 pm.
Okay, let's go Chae! up and at em!
I fixed all my stuff and returned back to my post waiting for her.
5:05 pm. huh. she seems to be running late, i smiled. and remained seated by the fountain. the sun is setting soon. I'll wait for her here.

***


"Holy crap! it's 5:15! I got so distracted with work!" I began panicking and started fixing my stuff, packing my bag and ready to leave.
"Ms. Miyoui, where do you think you are going?"
"Chan-woo! I am taking an early leave! I've done everything! So yeah! Bye!"
"Ms. Miyoui?"

I rushed out of the building on the way to the center park, without looking back to anyone and bidding them goodbye. Oh geeze, Why do I always have to be late. I ran, and ran trying to catch her.
Finally! The park! Phew!
I walked towards her stall, and it's all fixed up. Where is she then? I looked around as i saw her laying her head back on the fountain edge, her eyes closed and her arms spread around the bench. Her shoulder is so broad, her side profile is just all amazing. I guess she's been waiting for a while. The sunset hit her face perfectly, making it sparkle from my view. Amazing view. This girl's visuals is just perfect.. too perfect for my liking. I knelt down and took a photo of the sun set, perfectly timed onto her face.
I unconsciously smiled as I stared at her. walking towards her. 


"Chaeyoung.." Mina said calmly as Chaeyoung groaned and released a husky voice
"Oh Mina.. you're late."
"I am so sorry.." She smiled and reached her hand out "let's go?"

Chaeyoung smiled and chuckled as she grabbed the penguin's hand, leading her to where she wanted to go.

"It's my first time bringing someone here, besides Sana.."
"It's my first time to enter.." Chaeyoung laughed
"Then how are you cutting your hair?"
"uh.. usually Dahyun cuts it for me, cause it's free." She chuckled.
"geeze chae!" Mina laughed "Come on!"  She pulled her into the salon


*cling*

"Oh Mina-chan!- oh? I see you got a friend with you?"
"Yeap! Chaeyoung this is Jessie, Jessie- my friend Chaeyoung" Mina introduced them

"Nice to meet you" Chaeyoung bowed
"Same to you" He bowed "Well then Mina-chan, the same as usual?"
"Yes please."

Jessie entertained Mina a lot, t, fixing and adding things onto her, while Chaeyoung remained nervous, waiting for her turn.

"Chaeyoung-ssi, your turn." Jessie called
"y-yes.."
"Wow.. your hair is really pretty. how would you like it to be cut today?"
"I- uh.. well."
"hmm, I personally think short hair would look good on you, with your build I think it would suit you well.. what do you think Mina-chan?"

"huh.. I- uh.. well.." Mina began looking and staring at Chaeyoung. "However you like it Chaeyoung, I think anything will suit you.." She smiled

"So? How do you want it Chaeyoung-ssi?" Jessie asked
"How about.. uh.."

"Surprise us Jessie, I am sure you can make her cute." Mina chuckled
"Are you sure?- are you okay with this Chaeyoung?" Chaeyoung nodded and smiled

"Well then, let's begin."

***

"Tada! So how is it? do you like it?"
"Eh.."

T-this is.. this is ..

"A haircut like this, you can see the back of your head, it may feel pretty light as well, but it sure is a pretty big change." Jessie explained.

Uh.. wait.. isn't this.. too short. Wait.. IT IS WAY TOO SHORT!? Is he sure this fits me?

"uh.. Chaeyoung?..."

This is way too short.. i.. i don't think..

"uh.. i-is it that bad..."

uh... it feels over all weird.. i..

"Chaeyoung-ssi! I am so excited to see your new ha- EH!?" Mina's eyes widened and dropped her jaw as she took minutes of stares onto the younger

"Mina-chan!.. I uh.. I thought It looked good on her.. she.. well"

"It.. It's..- SOOOO ADORABLEEE!!!" She rushed towards me hugging me, more like choking me.

"Y-you think so?" I asked
"Yeah! It totally suit you! damn Chaeyoung-ssi.. I never knew you are a total girl crush!"
"I.. well. it's the first time to try this kind of hair cut.. it feels weird."
"It fits you perfectly!" She said smiling close to my face, showing me those gummy smiles of hers. She leaned over to my seat and stared directly at me "besides, only the cutest girls can look good with short hair.." She smiled passionately while staring directly at me with her dark orbs.

I instantly jolted back from her stare and she laughed.
"You look really handsome, and pretty Chaeyoung!" She said with a smile "How bout a girl crush like you take me out to dinner at Precious Tea Cup?" she taunted

"Shut up!" She began laughing and grabbed my hand
"Come on! let's have dinner. My treat, handsome!"

"Stop saying that"
"you are pretty and very handsome! How am I glad to have a precious cutie like you with me!"
"you are hyper as usual Minari!" I laughed
"Because!! I got a few Ideas for another photo shoot!" She grinned

"Mina! no!.. no more dresses!"
"Don't worry, my ideas involves you being hot, and handsome at the same time cute and adorable.!- LET'S GO!" She held my hand and dragged me around.

Geeze Mina..  why are you being like this. This is bad.. This is bad for me.. indeed..