► ♪♫ 7 ♫♪ ◄

My Final Piece

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f306b5379634f6a5341737a4a78513d3d2d3733303631343739392e313539643566616436656564663063613130373235333635343735372e706e67?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

~~

~~

"AH! BAMBAM! LET ME GO! YOU ARE HURTING ME!!!"
"MINA YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE ME! i CAN'T LOSE YOU LIKE-"

Bambam was instantly interrupted with a loud punch that flew across his face.

"She said! Let her go!" Jeongyeon stood tall and gritted his teeth.

"J-Jeongyeon..?"
~~

Jeongyeon grabbed Mina's wrist and checked for any bruises
"Does it hurt?" Mina nodded with tears falling off her eyes.

Jeongyeon gritted his teeth and began punching him once more.
"That's!!! for hurting Mina!" Jeongyeon yelled as he launched another punch "And that's!!! for cheating on her!" he panted and held Mina's hand grabbing her luggage out of her apartment room and stormed away, leaving Bambam helplessly bleeding.

Mina cried and fell on her knees by the entrance stairs
"i am so sorry, Jeongyeon.. I am so sorry you had to witness that.." She cried and tears fell through her eyes, her hand shaking in fear and depression

Jeongyeon sighed and began averting his eyes, not knowing what to say to her. Mina continued bawling and sniffing as Jeongyeon closed his eyes and gritted.
He took off his opened hoodie and placed it around Mina, kneeling down as he fixes it onto her. Mina's eyes widened and confused staring at him as he moves around. He pulled the hood up to cover her head and held her hand.

"Let's go." he said monotonously.

Jeongyeon held onto her luggage and her hand as they walked down the street in silence.

***

Jeongyeon and Mina continued to walk hand in hand forgetting the awkwardness they had for each other


Jeongyeon and Mina continued to walk hand in hand forgetting the awkwardness they had for each other. As soon as they stopped in front of Chaeyoung's home, Jeongyeon looked around staring at the place.

"uhh.. Jeongyeon?"
"huh-uh-what?" Jeongyeon got cut off of his trance
"May I have my hand back?"
"Oh- right!" Jeongyeon instantly let go and kept his hands in his pockets.

Mina grabbed her keys and tried to figure out which key is the main door as she got the gate right.

"huh.. maybe this one."

She picked a key and began placing it near the key hole, but before she could stick the key in, the door opened.

"Mina?"
"Chaeyoung!" Mina smiled and hugged the latter
"You are late..- Jeongyeon?"
"Hey Chae!" he waved
"What are you doing here?"
"Oh just dropping Mina, we took her stuff from her old apartment house."
"oh I see.."

"Hey Chae, mind if I stay for a bit? cause Tzuyu is on his way to pick me up."
"Where's your car?"
"With him.."
"Oh, why did you not tell him to pick you up early?"
"I did.. but he said he and Jihyo had to pick up something and I had to wait."
"the bus?.."
"You know I never commute? you want me to get lost.."
"Fine, come in..- I cooked food but Mina wasn't here..- so you two better eat up.."

"I am sorry.. I promised I'd cook food for you but It turns out I was not half day today.."
"It's okay.. why are you two together tho?" She smiled and had one of her brows up

Chaeyoung sat beside Mina with Jeongyeon in front of them, anticipating for a good flow of the conversation.

"I was at Oh! Boy Studio for the photoshoot, Mina here is my photographer, how unlucky"
"HEY! I got you amazing shots!"
"Whatever" He scowled and took a sip of his Ramen.

"I see.. -at least you are ready to move i- What is that?" Chaeyoung smiled yet it suddenly faded as she sees Mina's wrist when she was taking a sip of her Ramen.
"Oh- uh.."
"Her Ex boyfriend." Jeongyeon said bluntly
"what?"
"He was there when she went to get her stuff, her boyfriend was probably on drugs" He said continuing to take a sip of his Ramen bowl.
"And you let him slide?"
"No? gave him a run for his money" Jeongyeon laughed
"Good, cause i thought-"
"I am not that type of person Chae" Jeongyeon raised one of his eyebrow to the younger
"Right, just maybe you were being a jerk that's all" Chaeyoung laughed and Jeongyeon scowled

"So Mina, got any plans tomorrow?" Chaeyoung smiled
"No, why"
"Oh, I was wondering if you could be my model for one of my paintings"
"I-I don't know how to pose.."
"You don't have to, just stand and be pretty" She smiled

"Why don't you ask me and Tzuyu, Chae?"
"because, I already have you three as paintings.." Jeongyeon scoffed and still continued to eat

*ding dong*

"Ah! That must be Tzuyu.." Chaeyoung stood up and opened the door to reveal Tzuyu and Jihyo grinning at her

"We heard there's food?" Jihyo smiled and went in
"Yeah! but not for every-"
"Thanks Chae!" Tzuyu followed
"Wow..Wow.."

"Hey Mina-chan!" Tzuyu waved
"Tzuyu! Jihyo!"

"Oy! you guys know it's like midnight right?" Chaeyoung crossed her arms
"aww, are you not gonna feed us Chaeyoungie?" Jihyo sat closer to Chaeyoung and wrapped his arms around her

"NO!? Get Jeongyeon and leave.. Mina and I need some sleep!" Chaeyoung pulled away and moved his arms away from her.
"Fine then!- Jeongyeon are you done??" Jihyo laughed
"Yeah Yeah" He stood up and wore his shoes "Okay! let's go!"

"aight!- oh by the way, If you guys are free tomo- I mean later.. pass by the studios! we'll give you two a sneak peak of our new comeback song!" Jihyo laughed
"Okay then! I'll ask Sana and Momo to come with.."
"Sure why not!"

"Oh Tzuyu-ya!" Mina called and Tzuyu hummed in question "Did you contact Sana?" Mina smirked
"eh.. no?"
"oh! Tzuyu you got Sana's number?" Jihyo smirked
"NO! GET A MOVE ON!!!" He pushed Jihyo away and outside the door "Wow thanks Mina! you just gave Jihyo the wrong impression"
"Wups!" Mina laughed

"GO! GO! It's late!" Chaeyoung chuckled
"Bye girls! hope to see you guys tomorrow!" The boys waved as they left Chaeyoung's place.


 


"So, Chaeyoung.."
"Goodnight" She scowled and walked away "I'll just wash those tomorrow, you better go sleep."
"Wait Chaey-" She went in her room and shut the door on me

Is she mad? Did I do something wrong? why is she so grumpy. I sighed and sat on the mattress getting ready for bed. And I realized that she doesn't have a mattress in her room. so? where is she sleeping? I was worried. I could not get a shut eye, cause I was waiting for her to take the couch. An hour had passed and it's 1:00 am, She is not here yet.. what is she doing?

"Please.. just accept it.."

I heard a faint cry coming from her room, Is that Chaeyoung? i was curious..

"Understand me! you should not stop me from doing what I love!"

Chaeyoung's voice was louder than before.. She's in a fight.. It sounded like a lover's quarrel. Is she fighting with her girlfriend?
I stood from my place and began sitting on the edge of the door, listening to her conversation. It was so faint that I was curious of how she was doing. I heard her cry, I heard her whine, silently but surely I know she was getting hurt. I was thinking If i should just cross the boundaries and comfort her. So I stood up and wanted to open the door. In a sudden move the knob began to move. HOLY !
I ran back to the mattress and turned, pretended to sleep. She was crying. She was sniffing.

"M-Mina?.."

She called me... She called my name.. Should I move? no.. should I? I heard her sigh after uttering my name.

"Of course you are asleep.." She chuckled.

She moved around my mattress and began climbing the couch behind me. I heard her scoot around and gave out another sigh.

"Good night Minari.." She uttered softly.

"goodnight.. chae" I thought and shut my eyes.

***

I woke up to the smell of eggs in the morning and the pan frying


I woke up to the smell of eggs in the morning and the pan frying. I opened my eyes and began to sprawl my arms about, Wow, my face feels so puffy from last night. I released a sigh and got up from the couch.

"Good morning Sleepy head." Mina smiled at me as she cooks breakfast
"Good morning Mina, Why are you up so early?"
"Early? it's 10:00 am silly." She laughed as she ties her hair up "Come on, have a seat, let's eat."
"huh, What a lovely Saturday to wake up with breakfast on the table.."
"You are lucky I am here" She laughed

I stretched and released moans from my lips as I sat down across her. She placed a plate of eggs and bacon with a side of cold noodles and bread.

"Sorry, That's all I could cook for now.."
"No it's enough.. Thank you." I smiled at her as she placed her hair behind her ear.

"So, Chaeyoung.."
"yes?" I asked munching onto the food she cooked for me.
"Take a day off from your painting stall.." She smiled while taking a bite from her plate
"What? I need money Mina"
"please.. just for today? It's a Saturday.."
"Yeah but.." She began pouting and hanging her head low. This girl is gonna kill me anytime soon if she keeps doing this!

"FINE!" I chuckled and munched onto my plate
"YES!!"
"What are we doing tho?"
"Shopping!"
"what?!"
"You need to help me pick things for my room!" She smiled
"But-"
"Thank you!!!"

I rolled my eyes and just gave out a small smile.

***

After the amazing breakfast, we took our time to get ready and began leaving onward to the shopping mall. We traveled for at least an hour to get to the district. It was really hot, and I think I was complaining all the time yet she just laughed at me. I think she finds me amusing.

"CHAE!! CHAE!!" She waved at me trying to get my attention "LOOK!! Omygosh! Isn't it cute?!"
"Awww! It suits you well Minari!" I chuckled
"Did you just call me Minari?"
"Y-yeah? why.."
"How did you know that was my nick name.."
"uh.. Sana called you that once.."
"oh!" She laughed "Okay- Omygosh!! Looook!" She pulled me around the home department showing me the amazing blankets that makes her interested in "I can't decide!!"

"How bout getting a mattress first before getting those?" I laughed
"oh right, I already bought one!"
"eh!? you did? when?"
"I asked Momo unnie to send me one." She smiled "So! Now I am here for designs!"
"Okay then!" I laughed

Hours and hours and hours had passed while she held my hand and pulled me around the mall. We entered every single department store that sells blankets, bed sheets and pillows. I think she is fond of everything cute and soft. And while we looked around, I got to know her even better, knowing her types and  what kind of person she is. I would not complain, I am enjoying this even if I am already tired of walking around.

"CHAE!! LOOK! It's a penguin!" She grabbed the big plush toy from the display and hugged it tight "Omygosh! it is so soft!"

"huh.. why don't you get it?"
"i can't, I would rather buy things I need not what I want.- but It's so cute!"
"Okay? Let me buy it.."
"no way! Save your money!- let's go!" She instantly dropped the plush toy back to its display and left without hesitating.

She sure knows how to prioritize, That's a bonus point. She is just so feminine. with the thought of her I chuckled and it alerted her.

"Something funny?"
"Oh nothing, I just remembered something.." i smiled.
"Oh! okay! Let's go here!" She held my hand and pulled me once again.

***


"Wah! We bought so much!" Mina smiled and grinned as she hugs her soft comforter  "uwwwwaaa"
"haha! Okay calm down Mina! We gotta get this home first.." Chaeyoung laughed as they continued to walk around the mall

"Yeah, so? you two are not gonna fix it any more?"
"No, I guess she decided.."

A faint conversation that alerted Chaeyoung, as she stopped in front of Mina in which Mina happens to bump onto the frozen latter.

"OW! Chaeyoung?"

The unknown girls looked at Mina's direction once she mentioned Chaeyoung's name. The girl hanged her head low and began averting her eyes. Chaeyoung was frozen solid staring at her.

"Oy! Chaeyoung?" Mina walked in front of her as she sees Chaeyoung eyeing someone. She looked at her direction and saw three girls looking at Chaeyoung. She knew it was someone Chaeyoung knew. As she sees them averted eyes and walked away.

"C-Chaeyoung?" Mina called snapping the younger from her trance.

Chaeyoung hanged her head low and released a sigh.

"Let's go home Mina.." She said walking the other direction
"Wait! Chaeyoung.."

***

The girls arrived home safely with a gloomy atmosphere from Chaeyoung. They were greeted with Mina's mattress at the front door as Chaeyoung decides to help her move it in. They placed their shopping bags down and began fixing Mina's room.

"C-Chaeyoung.." The younger replied with a gloomy hum which worried Mina a little bit. "i would not ask but, I guess you already know what I am about to say right?" Chaeyoung nodded silently as she fixes Mina's bed sheet. "So, all I'll say is that, I am here if you needed someone to talk to.."

"i know." She said deeply, Mina smiled and continued to whatever she was doing

"I guess, It really is over.." She sighed and hanged her head low.
"Chae.."

Chaeyoung chuckled with tears and began wiping it and continued to fix the bed.

"I am sorry Mina, you had to witness me like this.."
"It's okay I understand.."
"it really is a dilemma of loving someone this much.. I am actually glad I could fall through.."
"I understand... don't worry.." Chaeyoung hanged her head low and began laying on Mina's mattress
"Seriously.. why is love so cruel to me" She chuckled and covered her eyes that were already overflowing with tears.

Mina stood up and walked towards the latter and sat on the mattress comforting the younger one.
"I don't have any experience with these kinds but I would agree with you about love.."
"ha.. yeah" She chuckled and wiped her tears.

Chaeyoung gave out a deep sigh and got up from her position.

"Okay! too much drama is bad!" She laughed "I should just focus onto my real goal.."
"And that is?"
"Moving to Paris!" She smiled
"oh, you're planning to leave?"
"yeah! I don't get much recognition here.."
"Have you tried?"
"My family doesn't even support me, of course I have tried.. Why do you think I am a street artist?" She laughed and Mina sighed

"Does that mean, we can't be friends for a long time?"
"Wait? we can be friends? it's just that I won't be here" she laughed

"okay.." Mina sighed and hanged her head low.

Chaeyoung chuckled as she saw Mina's gesture towards her, It feels as if Mina had become comfortable to the young latter.
"How bout let's pay Dahyun a visit?" Chaeyoung smiled as she stood up and walked. Mina nodded in agreement and trailed the latter.