► ♪♫ 13 ♫♪ ◄

My Final Piece

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f48456e4d2d7a6e7146357a4c34673d3d2d3733323931363132342e313539663162393364383231643537353535393237313230373730342e706e67?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

"E-Excuse me miss? You requested for me?"
"Yes, i did."

"M-Mina?.."

"Hi.. Tora.." She smiled
 

***

"M-Mina! What are yo-"
"I came to visit you.."
"NO!"

When Chaeyoung raised her voice her co-hosts looked over her with a confused face. Chaeyoung immediately sat beside Mina and whispered, making the other hosts get back to whatever they are doing.

"Mina!.. this is not visiting me.."
"Why? I am here, I requested you did I not?"
"M-Mina.. you don't understand.. REQUESTING me is different from just VISITING me.."
"What do you-"

 

"Hello there! Is Tora making you feel uncomfortable?"
"N-Not re-"
"Say, you are a pretty lady, aren't you" The unknown girl walked over to her grabbing Mina on her chin. Chaeyoung's eyes widened and interrupted the two.

"Go away Seulgi, She is my customer" She stated
"yours? looks like she feels uncomfortable you know?" She snickered

 

"Say little girl, how bout you revoke Tora here, and come to me instead?" Seulgi smirked as she leans closer to Mina's face. Mina can almost feel her breathe onto her "I'll give your first time here a run for your-"

"Seulgi!" Chaeyoung pulled Mina over her and wrapped her arms around her "She's Mine." She stated once again with a scowl on her face.

Mina's eyes widened when she heard that deep serious voice from Chaeyoung as she remains around her arms.

"Geeze Chae.. a customer is just a customer.. you should not be protective about that?" She laughed
"But she is my customer right now.. stop leeching my customers Seulgi."
"Right, here I thought I'll get the new comer- Here. a kiss"

Seulgi immediately leaned over Mina attacking her once more, However Chaeyoung blocked the kiss before it lands onto Mina's lips.

"I already told you, she is mine!"
"Geeze Chae, Where is your sense of fun?" She scoffed "Whatever, have fun you two- oh! and Chaeyoung.. If you don't get her.. I will" She said with a smirk "Hey new girl, request for me next time, Host name: 'Bear' " She waved and continued to walk away.

Chaeyoung let's go of Mina, and gave out a deep sigh. She straightened herself and cleared .

"This is why requesting me.. is different from visiting me."
"I mean, It's not like we'll-"
"As a host, i am responsible of the customers who requests me"
"I know, and I am a customer.."
"And if I don't gain the loyalty or ratings from that customer, The customer is able to request another host.. or a host can request them to retain them in the club."
"What do-"
"It means, if I don't gain you tonight, Seulgi.. or Bear, can request to host you so you would remain in the club.."
"I will rate you Chaeyoung.. I only came her cause I am worrie-"
"I know.. but your strategy is not the right one to use."

"What do we have to do, you won't do those things to me? I am the customer, you do what I say correct?"
"correct."
"then, here. let's sit and talk. that's what I want to do."
"Mina.. you don't understand how hosting works right?"
"No. but I know we are here talking.."

"A host gains loyalty to the customers they own. If i don't own a customer on the first night, another host can request the customer for a replacement and own them."
"Own.. you mean."
"Mina.. requesting me, is a one time thing.. If i can't own you.. other host will catch you.. This is not just a club game where you enjoy.. as a host.. its a predator game.. Once I lose my customers, I never get them back. I can only meet customers once.. unless I owned them."

"Then own me. simple. let me sign the contract whatever it is, because I don't want to-"

"Mina, did you sign a membership form?"
"y-yes.."
"idiot."
"What?"
"If you did not sign the form, we could stop here and you can leave and never come back to the club. but you did.."
"What does that.."
"the form says that as a member you are required to have one host, and one host alone. host hopping is not allowed, nor leaving the club without paying a fee of 495,000 to the host you are leaving, unless the host that owns you says that you are leaving."

"Then? you can say that i am leaving? isn't it that easy."
"Mina.. I have to own you first. if no one owns you and you leave you have to pay that amount of money. to me- your first host."
"you wont.. make me pay that much right?"
"it's the policy.. I can't let you pay that much, nor can I let you be eaten up by other host. I don't want to lose my job cause I need this the most."

"Chaeyoung.. why is Paris so important?" Mina held her hand asking her directly
"That's my dream Mina, i wanted to be a famous painter, have my pieces lined up in the art gallery-"
"yeah, but doing this as a host rather than working in a clean environment, enjoy painting.. and gain the money from your hard-"
"Mina.. this is hard work.. you don't know what I got through in this host business."

"I don't, but i know this is not right- Chaeyoung there are mo-"
"No. the sooner I get my money the earlier-"
"What will ever make you stay?"
"Nothing. please don't be like Somi." She chuckled
"I am not.. I am just-"

"It's fine.. it's over.. please leave." Chaeyoung stood up and began to walk away
"Ch-Chaeyoung."
"I'll just tell them you were not interested and I'll help you pay the penalty fee.. good bye."
"Chae-"

 

"Well.. looks like it's my turn" Seulgi appeared beside Mina stretching her arms and wrapping it around Mina.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened and her head snapped upwards as she heard Seulgi's voice behind her.
 

"N-No thank you.. I would really like Tora."
"Tora? but she left you, girl. your host does not want you.. so come to me." She smirked
"N-No.. really I-"
"Come on.. all you gotta do is just one seal?"
"S-Seal?"
"Oh.. here, I'll teach you.. so you can do it to Tora.. and she'll be your host."
"uh- uhm.."

Seulgi grabbed both of Mina's arms as she pinned them onto the ridge of the sofa. Her face leaning closer to Mina with a wicked smirk on her face.

"Just one Seal, is all it takes" She said leaning closer.

Chaeyoung snapped behind her as she sees Seulgi on top of Mina with her arms pinning her down. Chaeyoung swiftly ran and pushed Seulgi away, dropping her to the side of the sofa

"What the heck Cha-"

Chaeyoung instantly grabbed Mina's neck and pulled her face towards her capturing her lips. Chaeyoung has a scowled expression and Mina's eyes widened to whatever is going on.
Chaeyoung and Mina lasted about 5 seconds before the cub calmed down and began moving gently. She slightly pulled away, having both of their heart beat pumping hard.

"I am sorry.. just.. just follow my lead." She breathed and whispered.

Mina nodded and Chaeyoung leaned over and started again, gently kissing her, slowly and passionately. Mina was doing what she was told and followed the cub in her every move, reciprocating her kisses. In 20 seconds time, Chaeyoung gently pulled away, leaving Mina in a shock as she hovered her fingers onto her lips, feeling the cub's residue.

"20 seconds.. Sealed, Signed and Owned... She's mine." She scowled.

"well." Seulgi stood up scratching her nape "That's your 15th loyal, great looks like I am down to 3."
"I suggest to stop getting my customers then?"
"Yeah right, most of my customers wants to replace me for you- why don't you just leave again so I can be the top host."
"I may.. soon" She smiled

"Yea- whatever, till then I guess" She laughed and walked over Mina

"Congratulations young one in being part of the underground. Tora here will take care of you." She smiled and began walking

"Wait!" Mina shouted catching her attention "Have I seen you somewhere?"
"uh.. No. guess not. bye-"

"I swear I've seen her somewhere?" Mina squinted, while Chaeyoung laughed at her
"you must be talking about Red Scarlet."
"ah! Irene!"
"yeap. she mostly get a lot cause they know one of the Red Scarlet is here, but fans can't find this place, so she is lucky."
"Rumors? are true?"
"Kinda. she is just good at hiding it." Chaeyoung snickered.

Chaeyoung laughed and smiled and she sat beside Mina on the sofa, dangling her feet about.

"So.. that kiss?" Mina raised her eyebrows
"That was the seal, you reciprocating is the sign and 20 seconds, is my Ownership process. aesthetics really.. nothing to..it."
"hmm.. So is this what you do?"
"ish, yes and no."
"Do I always have to kiss you when I visit then?" Mina's eyes widened
"that was just the seal, we don't really have to do it often unless you say you want it."
"oh..-"
"but anything beyond this point now, I own you, so we can now just sit and talk as you please."
"good.."

"Was it that bad?" Chaeyoung looked over the latter with a saddened smile
"No.. really. the kiss was good. I just can't believe how many girls you've kissed at this point." Mina rolled her eyes
"Right. I can't even count them. I think you'll be my only normal customer then." She chuckled

"Okay, so how many hours do you stay here, it's practically 7:00 pm."
"Yeah I can leave soon."
"Are you coming home with me?"

"uh.. I- Yeah. I am coming home.." She smiled
"good! So I'll cook us dinner tonight then."
"It's already 7, we'll be able to eat around 9 or 10?"
"So? Let's leave now..- uh are you allowed to leave with a customer?"
"Yes, We both own each other, so That's all fine."

"Only difference is that 14 other girls owns you too, and I can only own ONE host? what an unfair world!"
"Why would you want to go to the other host? when you already got the best host there is!?"
"I am just saying it's unfair how i can stick to one, while you stick to 14+ other girls."
"My customer is Jealous I see."
"No, i am just saying how unfair the policy could be."

"All I can say.. is that I am lucky to have you as a customer."
"and why is that?"
"because you won't ask me to do things like that. And the only straight customer i have therefore.. I am safe when I am with you."
"Yea! you got that right!" Mina gestured a fist and clenched it down pulling her arms with it "Fighting!"

Chaeyoung laughed and copied her gesture as well.
 

***

Chaeyoung and Mina left the hidden club bookstore. They're both walking side by side onward to the center city and up the road back home.

"So, when are you going back to painting?"
"Tomorrow."
"What about the host?"
"I hosted today, so I can't host tomorrow."
"Oh so is it like-"
"yeah- an every other day kind of thing."

"Am i required to visit you often?"
"No. remember? i got 14 other girls to attend to, If you visit every time.. I wont have time to host them."
"then I should-"
"NO! you are not going to do that, and will leave me be."
"I am your loyal"
"Yeah! and-"
"and I want to visit you every time you are there.. that's what I want."
".. great. guess it's time for me to pack my bags and leave cause Tora is losing her 14 other customers to a penguin who wont listen to her!!"
"It's a seal, it's the deal my friend!" Mina grinned

"Yeah- Whatever penguin!"

the girls laughed and continued their conversation onward.
 

***

The boys are to be found practicing basketball at the JYP's Indoor Court


The boys are to be found practicing basketball at the JYP's Indoor Court. There is practically a month left before Idol Star Athletic Championship starts and ICEY, is participating at the Men's Cross Idol Basketball team.

"Ha.. Jeongyeon. okay, we can stop now" Jihyo said panting with both of his hand placed on his knees
"You are tired already Jihyo?" Tzuyu smirked
"Shut it! I mean, We rehearsed, shot our new music video and now this Championship thing."
"JYPNation has to win." Jeongyeon said coldly
"YES! I KNOW!"
"Then here, think fast!" Tzuyu instantly passed the ball to Jihyo and he rolled his eyes
"You gotta be kidding me!"

The boys were concentrating on playing the game, practicing, making sure all shots and accuracy are precised. Suddenly a knock on the door occurred.

"How's the practice boys?"
"PD-Nim!" Tzuyu called and alerted as the boys rounded up around him "We are doing great, Jihyo just need to keep up his stamina."
"hey!"

JYP laughed and began to return back to a silent awkward situation.

"Okay, Boys, we have a problem.." he paused "As you know your Manager is now taking a leave, or should I say is done with the company, However, we are in the middle of your comeback season, as well as the Idol Championship. We are in great need of an immediate manager. if in case you know any one who is willing to take the position, I would want you to let me know." He sighed
"uh.. we do sir." Tzuyu raised his hand
"you do?"

"We do?" Jihyo added
"Yeah.. Mina. Isn't she working for freelancing?- Maybe we could give the girl a chance to have a full time job?"

"This Mina, you speak of, is she an Idol?"
"No sir."

"But, she wanted to be an Idol" Jeongyeon interrupted coldly
"I see, you three must know her well."
"We do. She is really nice."
"So where is this girl?"

"She currently works under Oh! Boy's studio as a photographer." Jihyo answered
"very well, get her to meet me the soonest, and we'll see what we can do." He nodded

"Thank you sir." Tzuyu bowed and the rest followed waiting for JYP to leave the room

"Why did you say Mina?" Jeongyeon said coldly
"because, we all know she is in need of a job, Working at JYP will give her a full time job." Tzuyu explained
"and she's our manager too. isn't that cool?" Jihyo exclaimed
"Whatever"

"Hey! you better clean your cold attitude before she gets here, she'll be our manager, so you gotta respect her."
"Tzuyu.. I do what I want."
"sure.. just don't make her mad."

"Is Sana gonna get mad at you?"
"No! it's just-"
"oh.. adding the gentleman meter.. i see."
"Stop!"

"Guys! Stop fighting!" Jihyo stayed in between them
"Whatever, I'll try to be nice.. but I wont pretend." Jeongyeon scoffed
"Very well." Tzuyu agreed

 

***


"Here!" Mina placed food on the table with a smile on her face "Eat up!" she said
"Thanks- It looks delicious."
"See i am a good cook."
"I would enjoy it if there were less of the ketchup?"
"DO NOT JUDGE THE POWER OF KETCHUP!
"Okay! okay!"

I took a huge serving of her cooking and took a bite from it. It tastes amazing, even if the taste of ketchup is over powering the cheese and other ingredients, the way she used it tastes great.

"How are you able to cook this?"
"With the pan?"
"i mean.."
"Right, Sana taught me! it's cool right..- oh it tastes soo good!"
"Ha. yeah, you can say that again."

We both enjoyed dinner together and made sure the night is worth while.

*ding*

"Oh it's Tzuyu." She exclaimed
"Oh? What did he say?"

Mina read the message and her eyes widened as she read it. She dropped her spoon and began smiling like an idiot.

"uh.. what?"
"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!- JYP! he wants me to manage ICEY!!"
"Oh you'll be the new manager of ICEY?"
"Yes! He wants to meet tomorrow! Omy gosh! Is this real?"
"Well first real job I guess!"
"I mean! It's cool, but! Real job! Finally!- wait what about Oh! boy?"
"You can just send a form saying you're withdrawing and just give them all the designs they asked from you."
"Is that possible?"
"I guess?- I really don't know" Chaeyoung laughed

"Omy god! We! Gotta celebrate!"
"Wait? now?!"
"YEAH NOW!" She pulled out 3 bottles of Soju.
"Oy! oy! Mina. just do 1! You have to meet JYP in the morning! You'll be late again."
"Oh.. right.."
"Wait.. do you drink?"
"No. I'll watch you!" I laughed

"No, drink at least a few."
"Fine?.. I don't drink so my tolerance-"
"It's fine! Kampai!!"
"Okay.. hyper.."

Mina drank shot after shot, laughing and dancing to the rhythm of the song. We moved my mattress over to her room because she said that the smell of paint can kill me, So now, I guess we are sharing a room in this instance? She sat on my mattress and her hand over her bed laughing and talking. I guess this is how she gets drunk.. We only had one Soju.. I only had 4 shots, and she is just, wow, but I would admit I am a little bit tipsy.

"Okay, Mina we gotta stop."
"No, have some fun Chae.."
"Yeah.. It's 1 am.-"
"So?"
"Mina? JYP?"
"i am fine! I'll wake up early" She grabbed my neck and pulled me over to her
"You are weird lady."
"Hey! You are weird! How could you work in a bar and not drink?"
"I do something else, of course."
"And that would be kissing 14 other girls!"
"r-right..- okay Mina time to get you to bed."

I chuckled and began pulling her up to her bed, She is quite heavy for a thin girl, but I did manage to pull her up and lay her there.

"Chaeyoung! don't leave me" She reached over my neck once more hugging me till I suffocate to death
"Right.. I am not going to leave you Mina.."
"But.. you're leaving now.."
"I am not."
"Stay.. Chae.." she breathed with her eyes closed hugging me over her
"I will.. I will."

I fixed her up as soon as she let go of my neck. I sat beside her watching her snooze. She is also beautiful when she is asleep and helpless like this, very.. very vulnerable. I slid down to my mattress and sat there, watching her with my hand over her face. She instantly tossed and turned right before me and our faces were facing each other closer. My heart started to beat faster, and my face flashed red. I just don't know why I can't move out from my position.
I instantly had the flashback of what happened in the bar. When I kissed her.. she was heating up, and was I too? our breathe were steamed and i felt it, even if it was just for 20 seconds just so she could sign the contract. I imagined her, I felt her, the way she moved together with me, reciprocating my kisses. It was different than others. She was..

 

She was

"Mina.." she smiled and mumbled her name as Chaeyoung caress her cheeks.

"She has long eyelashes and her cheeks are so smooth." she thought as she began poking her cheeks softly with a grin on her face.

"I..If only I could stay with her.. That way Mina wont ever be lonely being alone." She silently whispered with a smile and her hand moved along Mina's lips, softly poking it as well.

"i never knew your lips could be so pink and soft.. especially when we kissed." she smiled.

"I wonder.. If Mina will be the one.." Chaeyoung smiled while unconsciously having the urge to lean closer to the sleeping penguin.

"Who'll stop me from going to Paris?"

Chaeyoung, slowly leaned and captured Mina's lips, kissing her softly while she was asleep.


"hm.." a soft groan from Mina could be heard

".... huh!?"

My eyes widened as I saw myself leaning over her kissing her once again. I immediately jolted back trying to capture my breathe..

wait.. I.. I.. WAIT..
I.. just..

I JUST KISSED HER!!

THIS IS BAD...!!