► ♪♫ 23 ♫♪ ◄

My Final Piece

Morning came and the sun shined brightly directly at me


Morning came and the sun shined brightly directly at me. I squinted trying to get a better vision of my surroundings.

'Ah! Right! It's a weekend.'

I sighed and began to move as I seemed to be blocked by something.
I turned and saw Mina hugging me once again.

Ah! Right I forgot, ever since that day, Mina and I sleep together in one bed and in one room... and she constantly hug me to sleep. I really need to get use to this bond of hers.

I dropped my head back at the pillow giving up onto the penguin's grip.

'Yeah.. It's hot in here.... Ah Mina please wake up.. I am sweating..'

I began to nudge around finding a way out of her arms, but it's no use, she just hugged me even tighter

"Chaengie, please dont leave.." She mumbled

'Ah! This girl..'

 

"M-Mina.. if you are awake.. let me go, and let me turn the AC on.. it is freaking ho-"
"No."
And she squeezed even harder

"Okay? YOU ARE AWAKE- I AM LEAVING."
"Eh!! No! I am still asleep!!"
"Mina-chan! It is hot.."
"Then take off your clothe-"
"I AM NOT GONNA DO THAT!!"
"Why not! We kiss anyway!"


"Kiss and are two different thin-" I was cut off by Mina's gesture once again, Kissing me, silencing me, and driving me crazy.

"There, you're now quiet! Goodmorning Tiger" she grinned
"Your morning kisses are really something Minari." I rolled my eyes
"Hey! Be happy! I only kiss you in the morning and not Sana and Momo."

"Sure!"
"Hey! I am not lying."
"Let go penguin, let me cook breakfast"
"Chaengie you are so mean!"


"Eh!?- You got your morning kiss.. now get up."
"But."
"Okay let me get up"
As soon as i got up she immediately pinned me down. "H-hey!"

"Chaengie, i've been wondering.." I silenced. "Why dont you ever kiss me?"

"W-what? We kiss all the time... what are you-"
"I mean, yeah, cause I always initiate the kiss.. we are roommates, and best of friends.. but why am I the only one doing the bond?"
"Huh? You kissing me and me kissing you is the same thing cause we both kiss.. isnt that how kisses work?"


"No?.. me kissing you means youre special to me, and you kissing me means I am special to you"
"Mina it means the same thing, I reciprocate your kisses"
i pouted as I saw Mina began to cry

"Is this a one way thing Chaengie?!"
"H-huh?"
"F-fine! Be like tha-"
"Mina! .. okay. Stop"
I grabbed her chin and planned to initiate the kiss.. but somehow, something is stopping me from doing so. Why is that..

"W-what.." Mina sniffed
"I-.."

"Ugh, you are taking too long.."

Mina pulled me onto her, as she continued to sit on top of me. She captured my lips and gently moved pulling me closer to her. My heart is pounding yet again, but then.. I've been thinking why cant I initiate the bond with Mina? What is stopping me?

She breathed and continued to kiss me, pulling my arms to wrap her around, I did as commanded. She pulled back and was about to lay down, pulling me together with her, changing our positions. She laid down wrapping her arms around me, moving her hand about. In a few instance, Mina widened her eyes and pulled out as she breathed.

"Ah! Sorry, I guess I got carried away again" she breathed with her face flustered
"It.. it's okay.- you always get carried away in the mornings and at night" I laughed
"Right!- I am glad you and I have an understanding. I guess it felt different cause it's not with Sana and Momo."
"Why?"
"Cause I just met you a month ago.."
she laughed "But then, i immediately trusted you.. you must be hella special Chaeyoung"

"It's an honor!" I chuckled
"Whatever! Come on! i am hungry! It's your turn to cook!"
"Eh?!"
"Im hungry baby.."
she pouted

B-B-B-B-BABY?!

"A-ah.. did you-"
"Aww! You are flustered? So cute.. baby tiger!"
"R-right"
"GO! Cook"
she laughed
"OKAY BOSS!!"

baby tiger!


*ding dong*

"Coming!- ah! Tzuyu! You are early."
"Yeah, did not want any paparazzi chasing after me."
"Oh.. right. But it's the weekend isnt it?"
"You wont know. Anyway, may I come in?"
"Oh.. right I am sorry. Come in.- ah! Mina and the others are on the way here, but I havent cleaned that much and-"


"Sana." Tzuyu grabbed Sana's wrist, freezing her from whatever she's been doing "have you slept?"
"Y-ye-"
"Dont lie."
"No."
"Why not."
"Because I wanted to fix things, it's the first time ICEY is coming to my place and-"
"It's perfect. You can rest now."
Tzuyu smiled
"But-"
"No buts."
He dragged Sana into her living room and made her sit on the couch. "Now rest, and talk to me.- or watch a movie while we wait."
"But i have to-"
"Doesnt matter, just relax."
"Tzuyu."


Tzuyu gently held her head- lowering it onto his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, switching on the TV, and lowering the volume to make it less stressful for her.

"Relax and sleep, I'll handle the rest."
"But."
"I am offering you myself for you to rest.. be happy for it."
"Yeah but."
"Sana chan, if you dont keep quiet.. I will kiss you.."


Sana's eyes widened and pressed both of her lips shut- silencing herself.

"Thought so." He chuckled
"Thank you." Sana smiled and kept her eyes shut, waiting for time to pass by.

 

***

"Hey! There you guys are!" Dahyun waved by the fountain
"Hello!- why didnt you guys go straight to Sana's place?" Mina asked
"Ah, we are waiting for Jihyo and Jeongyeon. They're meeting us here."
"Ah. I see-"


"Ah! Speaking of! There they are!" A car stopped in front of the park and Nayeon showed her head hidden in a mask. "Ah! Let's go."

They all ran in the car and took their sit.

"Come on Mina."
"Ah! It's okay, Chae and I will walk."
"Eh?"
"You got Momo, go ahead I'll meet you guys there"
"Okay! Take care"


"Why didnt we go? We could fit..Mi- huh." Chaeyoung turned to Mina who was instantly frozen after they left. She then turned towards to Mina's view and scowled

An unfamiliar man, came walking towards her, and Chaeyoung eyed him

"Mina.."

"What are you doing here."
"I-I came to see you."
"How did you know I'll be-"
"Irene.. she, told me where I could find you."
"Bam.. what else do you-"
"P-please.. I beg you! I am sorry babe."

Chaeyoung held tightly onto Mina scowling as she watches the man kneel in front of them.

"Bambam not here."
"P-please-"


"She said not here." Chaeyoung interrupted "you are embarrassing her"
"Chaengie." Mina looked at the angry cub standing straight with no sign of back out

"I-I am sorry, I just-"
"I dont care what it is, if Mina did not want to talk to you, then leave her alone."
"Kid. You need to stay-"
"No, you are embarrassing my friend- come on Mina leave him alon-"


"Mina!" He grabbed Mina's hand stopping the older from her decent
"You! Let go!" Chaeyoung yelled
"No! Get out of thi-"

"Shut up! I dont know who you are- but If you have the audacity to hurt Mina or even make her cry! I will kill you!"
"But-"
"Let go!-"


"Chaeyoung.. it's okay."
"Huh?! Mina.."
Mina smiled and relaxed her stance looking at the guy.

"Look, Bambam, whatever happened.. happened. i am not coming back"
"But Mina- I was a jerk- a fool"
"Whatever excuse it is.. please. It's over. I can't handle another heartbreak.- we are leaving"
Mina turned and began leaving with Chaeyoung.

"It's him isn't it?!"
"What?"
Mina and Chaeyoung turned to his uttered words
"That guy! Who saved you that night. What was his name- Jeongyeon.. that.. wait- Irene's"
"No! You are mistaken!"
"Then what?!- who!"


"Mina.. let's go." Chaeyoung pulled
"No one.!" Mina yelled and froze Chaeyoung to her stance as well "There is no one Bambam! You still make my heart beat, You still make my heart ache! You still drive me crazy! There is no one that I can replace you with!"
"M-Mina.."


"But it doesnt mean- I will get back to you! Or you have any chance to win me back! Yes, I still love you! But I am moving on! Little by little, slowly and surely! Forgetting all the pain you made me feel!"
"Please! Mina! Don't do this!"
"Stop it Bam. It's over..- come on Chaeyoung. We are going home."
"But- what about-"
"I'll just text them. Please I need you the most righ-"


"Mina! Stop!" Bambam grabbed her again as Mina flipped, landing a slap onto his face.
"Let. Go. My friend and I need someplace to go to."

"Ugh! Stop PLAYING HARD TO GET!"
"Hey! Let go of her!"
Chaeyoung yelled
"Get out of this kid!!"
"I am not a kid!!"
Chaeyoung stepped onto his feet and dropped Mina.
"Why you little-" He uttered grabbing Chaeyoung's arms on both sides

Suddenly Bambam felt a tap on his shoulder

"Excuse me." A man smiled at him "You should not be doing that to those girls" he continued

"Ah- Jeongyeon" Chaeyoung called
"Hi Chae." He smiled and waved "is this guy bothering you?"

Bambam turned to him and gritted his teeth trying to swing a punch

"you are the one who stole my girlfri-" Jeongyeon caught the punch in midair and leaned down, changing his cheerful side into a cold demonic side

"I did not steal her, she was not yours to begin with." He uttered monotonously
"Why you-"
"Seriously, I don't want making a fuss about this, but you hurt Mina and Chaeyoung too.. this is something I cant forgive you"
he smiled
"H-huh" Jeongyeon immediately twisted down his wrist, breaking a few bones making Bambam drop in agony
"Wups, my hand slipped- well girls, let's go." Jeongyeon smiled and walked away with Chaeyoung and Mina following him.

"J-jeongyeon.. you are not wearing a mask" Chaeyoung's eyes widened and whispered

"I know.. Let it be, I left the car as soon as I saw him walking towards you guys, I should have came earlier- damn it!" Jeongyeon whispered
"Whatever, just act cool. Paparazzis are here" Chaeyoung alerted
"Ah! God damn! JYP is gonna kill me.." he sighed
"S-sorry" Mina pouted
"No, worries, let me explain to JYP." Chaeyoung smiled
"You?"  Mina knitted her brows

"Uh- guys.- cameras." Jeongyeon mumbled
"Right. Just walk." Chaeyoung commanded

 

***

A magazine was placed onto the table, thrown by JYP himself.

(ICEY'S JEONGYEON WAS SPOTTED AT THE CENTRAL PARK. // 2 GIRLS?? )


(ICEY'S Jeongyeon was spotted at the central park with two girls walking away from an unknown stalker who seemed to be beaten up by the idol itself- One of the girls seemed to be Son Chaeyoung, Director JYP's Niece who also happens to be Jeongyeon's best friend, but who is this Mystery girl Jeongyeon managed to save as well- This is K-Star reporting live bringing you this-)

JYP switched off the news on the screen and sighed, he looked over Mina, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon with disappointment.

"Okay- now who will explain"

"Uncle! P-please dont tell my mom."
"Chaeyoung- the news is all over Seoul, surely your Mother already knows about this."
"Just say I did not come here to you"
"Look, I am trying to help you! Just make amendments with your mother"
"Uncle please."

JYP sighed and sat- plopping his body onto the chair

"Well what now! The Championship is three days away and also a week away to your comeback Jeongyeon! Why were you not-"
"PD-Nim, that stalker hurt both Chaeyoung and Mina."
"Yeah! But I did not mean go out there in public without anything to hide your face and-"
"I cant just let him hurt them- no one was there to help"
"Surely someone woul-"

"PD-Nim, Chaeyoung is your Niece, Mina is our Manager, dont I have the right to save them?"
"You do! But."
"Who cares about news?"
"Jeongyeon, Listen, Chaeyoung.. she wont have much, but Mina- no one even knows she's your manager. People will think about you two!"

"But-"
"We have to do something- state a fact! Call a press!"
"Uncle cant you declare something?"
"I can but-"
"Then call for an interview."

"Look Chae! It's not as easy as you think, And I know your Mother will ask you to do the same."
"Please, do not tell them you found me here."
"Ah! Chaeyoung!"
"Uncle! I am begging you! Mom will surely take me away! I don't wanna-"

"Okay.. now hush! Please. I need to fix ICEY's problem right now.. we'll talk next time.." Chaeyoung pouted and sighed
"But Jeongyeon.. he was just helping us.. there's nothing wrong with that.."

"I know kid. It's just Media! They'll turn anything! And I mean anything in a story."
"Then tell them, Mina is their Manager.."
"Im telling you, they'll figure something out."
"Uncle.. please dont get mad at Jeongyeon.."

JYP sighed, and massaged his temples

"You know what, I'll do what I can, for now- Jeongyeon and Mina, NO ONE should see you and Jeongyeon together outside- you hear me. And Jeongyeon, you and the ICEYS are now not allowed to go outside unattended!"

"IT WASN'T UNATTENDED! MINA WAS THERE!"
"And the fact Mina was not announced officially, will give those press a story! Even before your comeback"
"But!"
"That's final. ALL ICEYS are banned in going out till the story dies down"
"PD NIM!"
"That's Final."

 

***

*slam*

*slam*

"Ah! It's all my fault!" Mina dropped to her knees as soon as they got out of the office

"No Minari, it's not.. please dont blame yourself."
"Ugh! Stupid Bambam.. why does he-"


"Just forget it, He is an idiot." Jeongyeon sighed

"And you! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!"
"You're getting mad at me now?"
"No! YES!! Ugh! If you did not do that and become careless! THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN!!"
"Hey! I SAVED BOTH OF YOU!!"
"We could have been fine!! AUTHORITIES SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!"
"BUT THEY ARE NOT!! They were just watching yo-"
"And look where it got you!!"
Mina gritted her teeth and sighed "I DONT NEED ANY SAVING FROM THE LIKES OF YOU!"

"What?!"
"Stop doing what you do Jeongyeon!"
"Wow now it's my fau-"
"No! It's mine! If you could just stay away from me and stop meddling with my life? Then you wouldnt be in this stupid mess-!"

"Minari.. please calm down!.." Chaeyoung sighed
"And you! Chaeyoung! Why didn't you tell me that your a relative of-"
"I did not want to tell you! Because"
"Because what?! Ill think differently of you?"
"I-.."
"For god's sake Chae! Is that how you think of me?!"
"N-no but.."
"Oh! So you don't trust me?!"
"Mina! I DO!"
"Then?!"
"It's just-"

"Ugh!!! STOP! Just..- You two! Both of you! Stop meddling with my life!" Mina scowled and released a deep sigh hanging her head low. "Okay.. I am sorry! I have to go!" Mina stormed away in frustration

"Mina!"
"Dont chase after her"
"But Jeongyeon-"
"Let her breathe.- I did meddle and you lied.. it's just too much for her in one day. Not to mention that ex boyfriend of hers."
Chaeyoung sighed

"M-Mina.."

 

***

*knock* *knock*

*knock* *knock*

"Comingg!- ah! Mitang.."
"Satang..."
"Yah! Why are you crying?"


"Ah! Mina-ssi!"
"T-Tzuyu, Jihyo."
"Yo- hey!, why are you crying?"
Jihyo went in hugging the small girl
"I-.. I am sorry.."
"Huh?"
"B-because of me, ICEY is.."


"ICEY?.. what do you me-"

"Jihyo, Tzuyu, time to go."
"Huh? JYP guards? What's going on.."
Tzuyu looked at her with worry

"It's because of me.. ICEY is now banned to go out without the guards.." Mina whined

"BANNED?!" Everyone gasped in sync