► ♪♫ 14 ♫♪ ◄

My Final Piece

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5733314c6668357a64717a6b36513d3d2d3733343135323737332e313561303039663430653335656266383132363332333037343337352e706e67?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

[Morning]


[Morning]

I.. just kissed her.. I can't believe that.. that I just kissed a friend!!
.. And what's worst.. I did it to her when she was asleep and defenseless! WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!

"Chaeyoung?"
"Ah! Mina! Y-You're awake.." Mina groaned and sprawled her arms about
"Wooh.. that was a good sleep!" She grinned as she dropped down to my mattress to see me "Oh! Chaeyoung.. why does it look like you haven't gotten any sleep?" She looked closer and moved closer to me, I had to jolt away fast!
"uh.. yeah, I couldn't, my head was aching the whole night.." I grinned awkwardly
"Are you sure? let me see." She instantly moved her face closer to mine, feeling my forehead for any sign of heat.

Too close.. too close Minari..

"Well, you seemed fine, okay. let me heat up some soup for you." She smiled and stood from her place.
"r-right.."

O-Okay.. I gotta forget it! come on! you kissed her in the bar! It's nothing! totally nothing!- ugh! but that was just me.. doing my job!! Why the would you kiss her for no reason Chaeyoung! stupid! Stupid!

"are.. you okay?" Mina stared at me weirdly with one of her brows up.
"Y-yeah.. you know.. let me help you."
"uh. okay?- wait a sec what time is it?"
"9:15"
"Oh shoot! i am-"
"No worries, I told Tzuyu to reschedule it at 3:00 pm for you"
"You did? oh my thank you!" She pounced and hugged me lively. while here i am gonna die with her presence..

I moved my face away from her, trying to forget her presence, more like trying to forget what I did.

"uh? ARE YOU SURE.. you are okay?" Mina once again stared squinting her eyes at me.

Oh ! I think she noticed.. uh, act dumb!

"who are you talking to?"

NOT THAT DUMB CHAE!

"huh. okay you're funny in the morning.. Is this what alcohol does to you?" she chuckled
"uh.. y-yeah. my head just hurts.."
"Don't worry, I got the cure for that. let me cook it first" she winked and left

AH! Mina.. stop doing this.. I am dying inside..

***


"Okay. Mina said she'll be here in 10 minutes."
"Awesome, should we pick her up at the lobby?" Jihyo smiled
"Well.. I think Jeongyeon would-"
"Why should i?- i am busy."
"hey! We are meeting Mina if it's the last thing you'll do."
"and it's not, We got practice, recording-"
"Jeongyeon?!"
"Fine. fine.. what a nuisance."
"You be nice.."
"Tzuyu, If only you were not trying to woo her best friend, I don't think you'll be this nice either.."
"Sana... Is out of the equation."
"Absolutely part of the equation" he Smirked

"Okay you two, shut it now." Jihyo alerted
"What you gonna do about it?"
"hello, i am still the leader, listen to me when I am serious.."

"r-right." they both said in sync
"good."

***

Finally here at JYP Entertainment


Finally here at JYP Entertainment. I am nervous, have I wore the right outfit, what should I say, Oh my god! I have no experience with managing a team, and more of that managing idols!! okay, Calm down Mina. Calm down.

"Hey! Mina! over here!"
"Ah! Tzuyu!"

I saw Tzuyu waved at me across the hall, so I gathered up my stuff and picked up a visitor's pass.

"Welcome manager!" Tzuyu smiled and patted my head
"Not yet. I hope I get it though!"
"You will, ICEY loves you!" he laughed
"Sure you guys do!"
"what? don't believe me?"
"Don't worry, I'll tell Sana how helpful you were.." I taunted
"hey! It was all due to my generosity.. It's not just Sana."
"Sure.." I smirked
"go die Manager!" he pouted

He lead me to the studios and took another elevator from there, the 8th floor of the building. JYP's main office. it somehow made me nervous the closer we reached to the floor and the elevator opened.

"I..I think I am gonna be sick."
"Hey! hold it. you'll be fine, We're here for you."
"T-thanks Tzuyu."

He smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked to the hall. He knocked on the huge double doors and opened it.

"She's here sir." Tzuyu smiled as he lead me in like a gentleman

"ah. Welcome Mina." he stated

I calmly walked in and bowed with a smile, I see Jeongyeon and Jihyo sitting across each other on a sofa, and JYP in front. Tzuyu took his leave and sat beside Jeongyeon.

"here. Take a seat" he uttered
"ah. thank you."
"So I assume you know why I have called you today?"
"Ah.. yes, Tzuyu had told me about managing the group?"
"Yes, I would like you to have the opportunity of managing ICEY to all of their upcoming events.- it is quite unfortunate that you would be handling their massive events since the former manager left."
"It is fine, I am pretty good in handling my time."
"very well, I would like to show you their schedules first before we get to it, and please let me know if you can handle this job."

Mr. Park stood up and dropped a white backdrop in front of us. He took the control and clicked to start up the presentation. I was shocked of the massive schedules of ICEY. I did not know they had a lot of things to do. Mr. Park cleared his throat as he looked onto me, crossing his arms.

"This is ICEY's Schedule for the quarter. They are having a comeback soon, which will be released in a month before the Idols Athletic Championship. ICEY is also participating on that as the Men's Cross Basketball segment, that also explains why there are practices in the schedule. They are also having two sets of variety show appearances for next month and an Asia tour on the following month. This is a lot of work.. So I am wondering if you would be able to handle this?"
"I.. uh."

"You can just say no, if it's too much" Jeongyeon interrupted me.
"I mean, we could help, but this is really her choice.." Jihyo added.

Mr. Park nodded and eyed me, anticipating for an answer.

"I-I can handle it."
"Are you sure?"
"Y-Yes. It's just that, I have a 2 month contract with Oh! boy studios and-"
"Don't worry, I'll call them up and tell them that you are moving to my company instead."
"Ah!.. Thank you PD-nim"
"Don't worry, I would want you to start tomorrow, but for now, please let the boys show you around the building- Boys, be nice! she is your manager after all."
"Thank you sir." I bowed with a smile on my face

"Come on manager!" Jihyo winked

I followed the boys out of Mr. Park's office. Jihyo and Tzuyu instantly nudged onto me and ruffled my hair.

"Hey! Manager! Congrats!" They both cheered
"T-thank you." I smiled at them, and notice Jeongyeon coldly yet again averting his eyes.

I walked closer to him with a smile, grinning like a stupid penguin.

"Well?"
"what.." he answered
"you are not gonna congratulate me?"
"Why?"
"Because I am your new manager?" I laughed
"So?"
"You are really cold.." I scoffed "geeze, so I have to deal with your coldness now.."
"Yeah.. Manager." he taunted
"Whatever." I turned and began walking away.

but, just before I take another step away from him, he immediately grabbed my wrist stopping me from my position

"Congrats." he said averting his eyes once more

his words made me smile and pounced back at him.

"aw! thank you!" i grinned
"ugh" he rolled his eyes and walked away

Geeze, what an arrogant guy.

***


"E-Eh? Mina?"
"Ah! Nayeon unnie!" Mina smiled and pounced onto her
"W-What are you doing here?" She chuckled
"Well, I am handling ICEY now, I am their new manager!"
"Mana- what?!- boys! poor Mina! you forced her into-"
"No. No. No. JYP himself asked me if i am interested. and I am."
"Oh that's great to hear honey, well? are they treating you well?"
"Kinda..- Except for you know who." She whispered and looked directly at Jeongyeon
"You'll get used to it" Nayeon laughed

"Ah! hey Nayeon. Wanna grab dinner tonight?" Jihyo interrupted
"Well, yeah sure. Where are you taking me?"
"Somewhere special for you princess" he grinned, raising a 'V' onto his face
"well then, I'll see you later Jihyo!- bye boys! see you around Mina."
"Bye Nayeon!" she waved

just before Nayeon left, Jeongyeon released a deep sigh, more like a sigh of boredom

"are we done here?"
"hey-"
"Yeah, thank you for showing me around boys." Mina smiled
"Anytime!" Tzuyu winked

"oh! We are going to shoot our dance practice, would you like to come manager?" Jihyo smiled
"Well.."
"please?" Tzuyu begged
"O-Okay then."
"YES!" the two boys said in sync

The gang began walking towards the dance studio until Mina received a text message.. from her ex.

(I miss you..)

Mina's eyes widened and her expression saddened. She stared at her phone long enough for the boys to notice her missing presence.

"Hey. Mina. you coming?" Tzuyu called
"A-Ah.. yeah. coming" She forced a smile on her face.

Jeongyeon noticed her expression but chose to just avert his eyes and ignore it.

The boys followed through the dance studio and began placing all their stuffs at the sofa. Tzuyu began walking towards the speaker and plugged his phone, while Jihyo sets up the lights and camera for monitoring. Jeongyeon remained sitting by the couch just waiting as he noticed Mina's saddened expression, who is still staring at her phone.

"You know... whoever texted you must stop making you sad." He uttered
"h-huh? oh this?.. This is nothing."
"Liar."
"heh. what do you know about me anyway" She chuckled
"nothing." Mina smiled and hanged her head low, clenching onto her phone. "but. I do know when you are bothered about something." He continued talking without looking at Mina directly, staring onto s.

"..." she remained quiet.

"Oy! Jeongyeon, get into position. Let's show Mina our dance!"

Jeongyeon did not utter a word and left his post, joining Tzuyu, Jihyo and the other dancers.

"Here Mina, Stay here." Jihyo pointed at the center "So you can get the best view of our dance.
"Oh. Okay!" She smiled

The boys began taking their positions together with their back up dancers. The director clicked on the song to queue and began shooting ICEY's Performance

Jeongyeon stayed in the center while preparing for the queue, and music began, his attitude changed, he snapped his fingers, going with the rhythm of the music. Tzuyu and Jihyo appeared behind him with a powerful attitude and began singing their parts. They moved swiftly and positioned their places right on time. Jihyo began singing his first part and shifted position, moving to the other side of the corner while Jeongyeon and Tzuyu followed the rhythm of the music. Their bodies moved and flicked, popping each steps powerful, keeping their attitude on tack. Tzuyu then entered in the bridge, slowing down their groove, giving a slow momentum to the next part. Their feet moved in sync, their bodies moved flawlessly- Jeongyeon jumped in the middle with vigorous energy, giving out the powerful dominant attitude in the song, banging their heads on the chorus, fleeting, moving, popping and jumping to positions rounded by them.

Mina watched heavenly, ecstatic about their new comeback song and their dance was absolutely powerful. Her eyes widened, watching them closely. Smiling and amazed at their performance.

Jihyo and Tzuyu took turns, as Jeongyeon finished with a powerful rap. His voice husked, sweat dripping with strong attitude, and the boys made a final step, with a powerful finishing blow of an energized dance break, Jeongyeon stood in the center with their final pose. and- they breathed. falling to the ground- laughing

"Whoa. you guys sure gave your all?" Mina laughed
"Y-yeah, It's like we were performing" Jihyo laughed while trying to catch for his breathe.

They went to the director, to monitor the dance, and had to change a few timing and began again. The boys, danced and danced and danced over and over again to get the right practice, until they finally got it perfect in sync.

"Ah. perfect!" Tzuyu smiled
"Yea." Jihyo agreed

The director then bowed and agreed on the footage for the dance practice, the boys ended their session and thanked everyone for their hard work.

The director then bowed and agreed on the footage for the dance practice, the boys ended their session and thanked everyone for their hard work


"Thank you for your hard work" The boys bowed gently and politely
"T-thank you." I also uttered since I thought, I am their manager anyway. Tzuyu and Jihyo smiled at me and patted my head with one of them having their arms around me.

"Well, first step of being our Manager- Knowing what we do" Tzuyu grinned
"Right!" I laughed

"Well. that's the end of today.. it's rest time." Jihyo smiled "how bout let's meet at Dahyun's tonight you know- The usual"
"really? that's all?"
"uh. You came late lady." He laughed
"ah! right.. forgot"
"well, we will be working together starting tomorrow so.. you better go and rest."
"By the way Mina- I mean.. Manager, Pia left some things to do.. i mean.. she left it unfinished.." Tzuyu said scratching his nape.

"what is it?"
"uh that." Tzuyu pointed at the boxes stuffed over the table "these are all photo ups that are needed to be transferred to the photography studio, but you can jus-"
"I'll do it."
"wait not now?" Tzuyu's jaw dropped as I walked passed him

"No worries, I was late anyway. so you guys go ahead and I'll see you boys later at Dahyun's with Chaeyoung"
"y-you sure?"
"yeah" I smiled
"gee.. sorry for the mess Mina."
"It's my job.. don't worry.- come on go ahead. I told Chae to pass by JYP before going to PTC"
"Right. okay. please take care- see you later"

Tzuyu and the boys began leaving the dance studio. I posed a smile and waved as they left me fixing the mess.

Okay! let's do this!

I checked the box, and it sure is filled with paper fliers and photo ups of ICEY- old banners and old promotions... huh.. Jeongyeon does look attractive in this- and so is Tzuyu and Jihyo. How are these guys so perfectly handcrafted by God. I chuckled.

I wonder how much these photos co-

*ding*
(Can we meet?..)

No.. I don't want to. For a fact Bambam still contacts me despite that night. he should have known better. I ignored his text and got back to whatever I am doing.

*ding*
(please..)

I gave out a deep sigh and let go of whatever stress that has been holding me back. With that being said, i can't help myself but cry, trying to forget the things he had done.
I began moving and shuffling around the box, checking the items before moving it to the photography studios.

*sigh*

No. I knew this would happen, I knew I wasn't worth of anything, It's just that.. I just did not anticipate that this would come earlier than expected. Bambam is popular, of course many girls will be going around him, I knew it anyway.. I just-

"Why am I being like this.." I released a deep sigh and mumbled to myself with my eyes tearing up.

*ding*
(I am sorry, I regret everything.. please..)

S-Seriously.. Mina.. Don't cry.. Especially not over this, It.. it's .. nothing. stop Mina. My eyes suddenly released my overflowing tears, I can't stop.. It hurts. It really hurts. and now.. you want to see me and say you regret everything, for what.. what?..

Bambam.. you're an idiot..

"Why are you crying?" a familiar deep voice caught my attention, as he popped behind me.
"Ah.. Jeongyeon. I am not-"
"Stop lying to yourself." he scoffed and averted his eyes once again.

I stood up and jolted waving both my hands with an awkward grin on my face, trying to prove a point.

"Ahahahahaha. me? I won't lie? I am a strong independent wo-"

I was suddenly interrupted by his gesture. He leaned over me catching me off guard, capturing my lips. My eyes widened in shock as I did not know what I should do or how I should act. In 5 seconds time, he slightly pulled away and leaned down on me with a serious glare, not even a smile on his face.

"I like you. So stop crying"

...
...
...

EHHH?!