Family Part 2

Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi was entertaining the kids as they wait for Chaewon to show up. Hitomi was internally willing Chaewon to show up soon.  When you have 5 children plus Hyewon who are hungry and growing increasingly impatient, a few minutes feel like an eternity.

Chaewon is a decent driver. After she found out Hitomi was pregnant, she became a careful driver, to put it nicely. At first, Hitomi was embarrassed, the death stares from passing drivers, the honks, the occasional finger but it never seemed to bother Chaewon.  Chaewon maintained that she is traveling at the speed limit thus is not doing anything illegal. Having worked at a law firm for almost 8 years now, Chaewon speaks in accordance with the law.

Hitomi no longer minded the way Chaewon drives, she realized that’s just another way she shows how much she cares for her family.

The twins started playing at the cafe door. Nako pushed her face onto the glass door leaving a temporary imprint. Yuri giggled and tried it herself. More giggles.

Suddenly, the twins started jumping up and down and waving to a person outside. The dork outside the door bent down and waved back like a maniac.

“Omma! Omma!”

 

Hitomi opened the door to let Chaewon inside. Chaewon quickly planted a kiss on Hitomi’s cheeks.

“Thanks sweetie.”  Hitomi could feel her cheeks warming up. Even after all these years, Chaewon can still make her heart skip a beat with a simple gesture.

Chaewon lifted Nako into the air and gave her a kiss. Standing next to Chaewon, Yuri waved her arms in the air, waiting for her turn to be lifted.

“Does my little Yuri want to fly too?”

Yuri nodded while jumping up and down with her hands up.

 

“I hate to breakup your flying moment, but can we go eat now?” Hyewon questioned with a serious look on her face and then a smirk.

Eunbi laughed, “Don’t mind her, she’s just hangry. Why don’t you guys go ahead, I’ll help Hyewon lock up the cafe.”

 

Chaewon grabbed the twins’ bags from the table and was about to grab Minju’s backpack as well but was interrupted.

“I got it.”

Chaewon noticed something off with Minju so she stopped her. Chaewon lifted Minju’s chin up.

“H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter