Celebrations? Part 2

Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A rather short chapter as I decided to separate the next bit into a chapter on its own.

 

“I love you, I love you, I love you!” Chaewon showered Hitomi with kisses and then hugged her tightly.

Hitomi was too stunned by Chaewon’s reaction.

 

“I thought you were going to break up with me, I was fearing the worst but it’s just the best news ever, well, one of the best news I’ve ever gotten….” Chaewon started talking non-stop with a bright smile on her face.

“The first one was definitely you agreeing to go out with me, second would be…”

 

“Chaewon!”

Chaewon looked over at Hitomi.

“You’re…you’re ok with this??” Hitomi questioned.

“Of course, why I wouldn’t I be?”

“But our plan! We are supposed to have a baby in 3-4 years, not now.” Hitomi frowned.

Chaewon pinched both Hitomi’s cheeks upwards to turn the frown into a smile.

“Silly Tomi.” Chaewon laughed.

“When have our plans ever gone according to schedule?”

 

“We kissed on our first date and on our third date, we C&*WH*$T)#M%.” Hitomi covered Chaewon’s mouth preventing her from speaking outloud. Hitomi’s cheeks turned a few shades pinker thinking about what Chaewon wanted to say.

“OK OK, I get it, our relationship has always been on the fast track, but I’m…” Hitomi paused and looked at Chaewon. They stared into each other's eyes without saying anything more before finally Chaewon spoke.

 

Chaewon knew what’s on Hitomi’s mind and so she held both Hitomi’s hands.

“I’m scared too, but at the same time, I feel excited. We can do this. It's because we are together.” Chaewon smiled and hugged Hitomi once again.

Hitomi melted in Chaewon’s war

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter