Angel Daughter: Minju

Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trying to put two 4 year olds to bed can be quite a task. While Yuri is typically a sleepy head, she tends to follow Nako’s lead at night. And Nako is an over active child so Chaewon’s patience will be tested tonight. Hitomi basically decided that it was  Chaewon’s turn to put the twins to sleep considering it was her idea that they go for ice-cream. Chaewon had a sweat-drop moment where she slightly regretted that decision but she can’t say no to her wife. Nevertheless, it’s nothing she can’t handle, right?

As Chaewon was pondering her next move after 15 minutes of unsuccessful coaxing, Nako decided to start jumping on the bed from her knees which meant Yuri also started jumping.  The twins giggled as they try to evade Chaewon’s grasp.

“OK you two. That’s it. Time to use my secret weapon!”

Chaewon used her tickle attack to get the twins to stop and lay down on bed. The twins were laughing non-stop and rolling in bed.

“OMMA, stoppppp!”

“Only if two you go to sleep.”

“But I don’t want to sweep.” Nako whined.

Luckily, in between the time Chaewon spent negotiating with Nako, Yuri fell asleep so Nako had no choice.  Chaewon kissed Nako on the forehead and whispered good night. She also lightly kissed Yuri on her cheek.

“Good night…omma…” Nako said as her sleepiness finally got to her.

 

 

Chaewon walked into the living room and plopped onto the couch. All her energy was spent in her 20 minute battle with the twins.  Hitomi laughed and Minju giggled.

Chaewon got up and went over to the dining table where Minju was finishing her homework. Chaewon kissed her on the side of the head.

“Minju, you made it too easy for your mama and me.”

Minju looked up at her mom and smiled. She closed her workbook and got up from her chair.

“I finished my homework. Good night omma, good night mama.”

“Good night.” Both said in unison.

 

After Minju left the room, Chaewon and Hitomi sat down on the couch. Chaewon took Hitomi’s hand and intertwined their fingers together. Chaewon lightly kissed Hitomi’s hand. Hitomi smiled at Chaewon. The smile that continues to melt Chaewon’s heart.

 

“Everything ok with Minju? She seems a bit down. Not even ice cream cheered her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter