Miss Lee's Grade 2 Class

Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was recess time and all the children was outside.

 

“Hey froggie!”

Minju turned around to see Yena walking towards her. She sighed.

Before Minju could react to Yena, someone stepped in front of her.

“Ya duckie, stop making fun of her!” Yujin pushed Yena away. Surprised by the push, Yena retaliated by pushing Yujin back.

Yujin, who was almost a head taller than Yena, grabbed her and lifted her up off the ground and wouldn’t let her go.

Yena tried to kick Yujin while in the air but failed.

“PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!!! MISS LEE!!!” Yena yelled out for her teacher.

 

Miss Lee quickly went over to the see what the commotion was about.

“An Yujin, please put Yena down.” Miss Lee ordered as politely as she could.

Yujin had no choice but to put her down.

“Hmph!”

“Yujin, please explain to me why you and Yena were fighting?”

 

“Miss Lee…” Yujin whined while trying to work her puppy eyes.

Miss Lee smirked at her antics, “that won’t work on me, now explain.”

“Yena won’t stop making fun of Minju and I have to protect my princess!” Yujin proudly said to her teacher.

Miss Lee tried to suppress her laughter and turned her head over to Minju who nodded while looking slightly embarrassed. She’s been teaching Grade 2 for the past few years and she still gets surprised by some of the things the kids say.

 

She crouched down to look at Yena at eye level.

“Yena, sometimes words can really hurt even if you don’t mean it to be.”

“I…I’m sorry Miss Lee.” Yena looked down onto the ground. 

“Well, it’s not me you should say sorry to, it should be Minju don’t you think?”

Yena looked at Minju and softly said, “I’m sorry.”  Yena avoided looking directly at Minju.

“Yujin, you should also apologize to Yena.”

“But...but she started it first!” Yujin whined once again.

Miss Lee didn’t say anything and just gave her a look.

“Oh fine!”

Yuj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter