Games Day Part 3

Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Words in ~italics~ are Chaewon's thoughts

 

 

*Moments earlier*

Yuri rolled over in bed and open her eyes to look at her older sister who was still asleep.

She slid herself off the bed onto the floor and walked out of the room.

While in the hallway, she heard noises coming from another room and headed towards the excitement.

Standing at the doorway of the games room, Yuri noticed two unfamiliar people in the room and stood still. She held onto her Pikachu plushie tightly.

Hyewon noticed Yuri by the door and got up to greet her.

“Hi Yuri, is Minami up?”

Yuri shook her head.

“OK, why don’t you go join your sister? I’ll go check on Minami.” Hyewon pushed Yuri slightly to encourage her to go inside the room but Yuri wouldn’t budge.

Hyewon smiled and just let Yuri go at her own pace.

 

Minju noticed her little sister was still standing by door. She waved her over but Yuri didn’t move.

Minju got up and held Yuri’s hand. Yuri slowly followed Minju.

Minju introduced Yujin and Yena to Yuri, mentioning that her little sister is very shy and sat Yuri down in front of her.

 

Rather than being interested at the video game shown on the tv screen, Yuri was intrigued by the girl sitting next to Sakura.

Yuri giggled to herself and got up.

Minju thought Yuri was leaving the room but instead, Yuri walked over to sit next to Yena.

Yena was too focused on the playing the game to notice that Yuri was now next to her.

“Wait…wahhh.” Yena yelped when Yuri suddenly hugged her arm.

“Duck duck!” Yuri giggled.

“Huh? What?”

“Duck duck!”

“Ya ya, Minju, what is your sister doing?”

Minju shrugged.

“I’m not a duck! My name is Yena. Ya ya, you made me lose the game!”

Yena looked at Yuri who is closely hugging her arm.

Hearing Yena raised her voice at her, Yuri pouted. Her ultimate puppy eyes and both lips pushed out, staring into the soul of 7 year old Choi Yena.

“I…wa…you…uhh…fine, you can h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter