Games Day Part 1

Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi and Hyewon were in the kitchen prepping to make cupcakes. Minju and Sakura were lounging around waiting for their friends to show up.

*Ding dong*

“YES!” Sakura yelled out and ran to the door and was about to open it when she was stopped by her mother.

“Sakura! What did I say about opening the door?”

Sakura looked down at the floor, “not to do it.”

Hyewon kissed Sakura on the head. “It’s ok sweetie, I know you’re just excited but please becareful next time, ok?”

“Yes mama!” Sakura smiled.

Hyewon opened the door to see Yena standing there by herself.

“Hi, I’m Yena.” Yena smiled at Hyewon. Sakura was standing right next to Hyewon and was waving at Yena.

Yena awkwardly waved back.

“Where’s your mother?” Hyewon asked.

“Oh, um. She left.” Yena said while pointing down the street.

Hyewon looked down the street thinking how weird it was for her mother to leave without saying a word. She shrugged it off and let Yena in.

 “Come on, I’ll let you pick what games you want to try!!!”  Sakura excitedly pulled Yena towards the games room.

Hyewon watched her daughter in amazement as this is the first time she has seen Sakura act like this. She has always been worried about her daughter’s social skills but maybe she will be fine after all.

 

Hitomi saw that Minju was pouting slightly and laughed a little.

“Minju, Mrs. Ahn messaged me and said they will be a little bit late but they are on their way.”

“Oh. OK mama.” Minju smiled and sat down on the living room couch.

“Why don’t you join Saku-chan and Yena in the games room?” Hitomi questioned.

“I want to wait for Yujinie.”

“Ah, young love.” Hyewon laughed.

“Don’t let Chaewon hear that or she’ll never let Minju leave their home again.” Hitomi whispered back to Hyewon with a smirk.

“And Hye, stop eating the buttercream, there won’t be any left for the cupcakes at this rate!” Hitomi took away the bowl and the spoon that was in Hyewon’s hand.

Hyewon pouted, “how can you do this to your best friend? I need food to survive.”

“Stop being so dramatic!”

 

*Ding dong*

“YUJINIE!” Minju yelled out in excitement.

“Hii, you can answer the door.” Hyewon indicated to Hitomi.

As Hitomi walked towards the front door, Hyewon stealthily grab another spoonful of the cream. Hyewon smiled in delight.

 

Hitom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter