Perfect

Double Alpha

“This is Baekhyun again! Last night was so intense for me I swear! I mean you guys know the feeling when you run from something your whole life and end up running in a circle and you don’t know? It is a very bad feeling I swear! I know I made a mistake by thinking I can be what I want? But at this point where am standing there is no way back! I build my life on being an Alpha I cannot change that fact now because of someone pops out of nowhere to control me! No! That impossible to accept after this time when I was leading and having my own choices! a stranger that I don’t know anything about will tell me what to do? How can that be reasonable? Hmm...so just to tell you I decided...you know like I said in my previous recordings the Alpha should make the move remember? so since he didn’t say anything to me and I was the only one who felt that I think? and thank god i didn’t change to my wolf form to not look like I obey the order! I decided to try my best to not look like his Beta! No I will not lose all my studies my position my achievements so far because am a Beta! That will disappoint my mother and everything she did to bring me here! I lied before because I didn’t know, now I will lie because I know” 

 

 

Knock knock knock 

 

 

“Baekhyun the gouvernement councilors arrived hurry!!” Kyungsoo voice heard from outside 

 

 

“Coming!” Baekhyun replied loudly he turn back to the camera “and there is one more thing! Yesterday I met him, I met Ji sung the one and only person I didn’t want to meet after all this time but glad he didn’t remember me”

 

 

 

“Baekhyun! Are you coming or not!” Kyungsoo heard again 

 

“Oh crap! Let talk about it next time bye!”

 

And the camera turned off 

 

 

 

 

>>> yesterday <<<

 

 

 

“Why you didn’t turn! He could’ve killed you Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said in worried 

Baekhyun notice that Chanyeol didn’t see anything about the matter! that means he didn’t know he was going to change because he ordered him to! Baekhyun just pushed Chanyeol with “stop acting worried! You weirdo” Yes he said that! Isn’t that stupid to even say at this point since he know he is his ALPHA?? But to just make sure of the other ignorant about the matter that he did look like he didn’t obey the order he was right Chanyeol back off immediately he look at Kai and Kyungsoo “inside the the house please!”

 

Baekhyun gets in first with Chanyeol letting the wolf Kai and Kyungsoo outside, but the moment he pass the door he heard a baby screaming, and Chanyeol move quickly to take the little Baby on a Sofa “don’t cry my little angle!” He said trying to make the little girl in his arms now stop crying, Baekhyun raise an eyebrow at the view that he find cute to be honest! He never hold a baby before in his life since he was the only child.

Kyungsoo bark heard from outside the door, the little girl didn’t stop crying she was already red as a tomato and that not good Baekhyun can tell that “I need to get them some clothes” he tells the only person in the room with him which IS Baekhyun “here! I came back quick”

“What! No! I d...” Baekhyun wanted to refuse but Chanyeol already moves to him and take his arms with “like this!” And put the crying little baby girl in it “stay like that” he said and run upstairs 

 

Baekhyun look at the annoying crying little human being in his arm he tried to smile but that won’t work because probably she doesn’t know anything so he start humming a melody to maybe she stop and surprisingly she reach her hand to touch his face and then she did stop looking at him in the eyes “don’t look at me like that” Baekhyun said pouting “my voice isn’t good?” and the girl smiled and Baekhyun automatically smiled with her “it isn’t really?” The girl laughed this time “oh your so cute!” Baekhyun said yes kids are cute they are angels that have no idea what the cruel world can bring them in the futur. He move with the baby girl to the sofa and slowly kneeled on his knee putting her back where Chanyeol take her “you cried a lot! Maybe it’s time to sleep and let your boyfriend Baekhyunee have a chat with your father to make it official?!” The girl giggled still touching his face everytime it’s far she reach him again and slowly she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep like she didn’t sleep for years.

 

Baekhyun stands taking out a breath with “uff! That was hard!” He turn to look at a three pairs of eyes looking at him 2 are surprised and one is smiling proudly which is Kyungsoo who said “your going to be a good father Baekhyun!” Baekhyun laughed silently and shyly at the comment “maybe! my first time!” 

 

Chanyeol moves with fast steps to the little girl who was now sleeping “Oh My God!”

Baekhyun look at him worried “what? did I do something?” He start to panic because he have no idea what he did right or wrong!

“Baekhyun!” Kai said “the little girl having a sleeping problems she did sleep less then 5 times since the day she born”

“Two times for 1 minute each without meds!” Chanyeol said standing and looking at them “the guys before collect every kid have problems, mom and dad tried to hide her but probably the news spread and they knew we have one!”

Kyungsoo raise an eyebrow not believing what he heard “what do you mean by collecting?”

“They came one day and take it” Kai explains “saying that they could fix the problem! So many families around lost their kids because of them, they took him or her and after a week they bring them back after one hour with their family they automatically die”

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow “no one got fixed?” 

Chanyeol shake his head a no “no! They all died and it becomes a must to give when people start to understand their lies, now they made the parents give their children if not they take them away by force”

 

Baekhyun look at the little girl “she doesn’t look sick to me!”

Chanyeol shake his head a no “we took her to many doctors they said nothing wrong with her she is healthy! so we couldn’t do anything”

Baekhyun roll his eyes “sleep disorder is a common, I mean insomnia could be caused by emotional and psychological issues too not just physical! like anger, worry, grief or anything in those termes”

“But she is a baby?” Kai asked 

“If she was a normal human that would be impossible I know! But a wolf in that age take his mother emotions the Beta ones so if her mother” he look at Chanyeol “is in bad state she will have that too! But I guess it’s far now that why the connection between them is lost and she easily slept!”

Chanyeol nodded “my mother went to see her doctor she isn’t in her right state!”

 

“See!” Baekhyun shrugs “what kind of doctors you have in this society!”

“Someone didn’t study in an Elite school!” Kyungsoo said a little bit in sarcasm 

“Yes!” Baekhyun said “that why we are here!” He look at Chanyeol “I came here t..”

“WAIT!” Kai screamed and the three look at the little girl that was still sleeping then back at Kai who muttered “Am sorry!”

“What?” Baekhyun said 

“You said if you apologize it will be the last word Chanyeol will hear from you!” Kai said and Baekhyun roll his eyes “can’t you let out any detail?”

“Is it that hard to apologize?” Chanyeol said in a little anger “why you keep disappointing me Baek!”

Baekhyun automatically feel hurt when he hear the words! this Beta feelings they are really annoying he take a deep breath inhale and exhale touching his waist and tiptoe then slamming his feet on the ground to contain himself from not doing any stupid thing, the three look weirdly at his actions till he spoke “No it not easy as you think! I already pay for it but still the school image is first so I ap..epmm”

Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun mouth immediately “you came here no need to say it I know you are!” 

 

And there it was he is touching his face and that touch now he know it ment to be! Why now he realizing it? Is he was building a wall inside? How could the eye contact didn’t work? And now with a touch he could feel his heart going to jump! Is it because he accepted it? Is it because he accepted the idea of being an Omega?

Chanyeol take off his hand and look down on the ground “actually I didn’t think you will come here and a part of me want to see if you will come to me or not!”

Kai and Kyungsoo look at each other with a ‘what going on’ look

“I came because of the school even tomorrow and you know that!” Baekhyun sharply 

And Chanyeol huffs with sadness “I know!”

Baekhyun shrugs trying to not feel it too “are you coming with us you and your pack”

Chanyeol nodded “i can’t let my baby sister alone!”

 

 

 

>>><<<

 

 

 

Two hours passed Baekhyun was sitting with Kyungsoo at the house near the baby girl, Chanyeol and Kai went out to gather everyone and the two wait there to not be suspicious around “you know what!” Baekhyun break the silence when Kyungsoo was into his email reading some students complains and Baekhyun was trying to make the best welcoming plan! 

“Yes?” Kyungsoo answer

“I saw the black wolf from the school it was that man Alpha” Baekhyun now thinking about it “I wonder who he was!”

Kyungsoo shrugs “like I know who is the one on the human form!”

Baekhyun look at Kyungsoo “are you my best friend!” And Kyungsoo put his phone aside surprised “Are you having doubts!”

Baekhyun shrugs but he have a sad expression “best friend is to tell him everything and he never tell it to anyone!”

“Luhan?” Kyungsoo said

“I thought he was! But he did tell my secrets to Sehun!” Baekhyun stands huffing looking at the little girl “I wish I come back to the day I told him I...” and with that the door got opened Baekhyun turn to look at who was coming in and it wasn’t Kai or Chanyeol, they were a man and a woman but before Baekhyun could think about that they are the parents baby girl he look at the familiar face and when the two eyes met the man dash to Baekhyun hitting him with “LEAVE MY LITTLE GIRL” he hits him and grabs him throwing him in a side 

“NO!” Kyungsoo wanted to move and fight but the woman grabs him and put a knife on his neck “one move and you stealers die”

Kyungsoo screamed “we are NOT!”

 

Baekhyun stands from the throw on the ground he had? The man was really strong! He remember him from the super market when he couldn’t defend himself against him! Older wolves are stronger in their human body, but before he could stand straight and explain himself he saw a wooden chair grabbed by the man and falling on his head

 

“WE ARE CHANYEOL FRIENDS!” Kyungsoo scream but the woman didn’t care and Kyungsoo couldn’t hurt Chanyeol mother “STOP PLEASE!! YOUR GOING TO KILL US ALL” 

Baekhyun start to get angry because of all the hits he gets! yes it Doesn’t hurt! But it’s annoying, should he fight back? He felt the man grabbing him from his collar to make him stand again to just give him another hit “I KNOW YOUR ONE OF THEM!” He said “I CAN SMELL IT” he screamed with an inside growl “YOU WONT TAKE MY DAUGHTER!” he said and he literally catch him with both hands and throw Baekhyun with a strong push that made him hit a full wall TV case and all the decorations on it that made Baekhyun immediately hid his head with his two arms on the ground when it falls on him

 

“BAEKHYUN!” Kyungsoo scream

 

And the name made the man stop “B..Baekhyun!” He said the door got opened and Kai and Chanyeol came in chitchatting with each other but the shocked face of the two was priceless seeing the upside down house the knife on Kyungsoo neck and the now crying baby

“Mom! Dad!” Chanyeol said and his eyes immediately search for another little body that he cannot see, he saw his father running to the mess with “CHANYEOL HELP!” 

And Chanyeol immediately run there when his father lift the huge and heavy furniture, and the body he was looking for was under it trying to move out of the mess, Chanyeol immediately grabs Baekhyun who was soaked in his own blood

“OMG! Baek!” Chanyeol said In panic, anger, he look at his father with “DAD WHAT DID YOU DO?”

“I thought he was with them!” His father said 

“It’s okay!” Baekhyun interfered trying to stand and he succeed with no worries like he just stand from a sitting position “Am fine”

“LOOK AT YOU” Chanyeol tried to touch the wounded places but Baekhyun just hit his hands then took his cap from the ground “your parents here the pack is here! Time to leave” with the said words he left the house and get in the bus with the Luxion students in it, that they were waiting them to came out! he can’t act like he is in pain, he doesn’t want to look like a freak! his form is way more enough weird, and deep in his heart he didn’t want to be more weirder and unacceptable on Chanyeol eyes.

 

 

 

 

And now he was moving down with Kyungsoo after the video diaries recoding, three little plasters on his face, forehead, and neck he move to the hallway with a claps “schoolmates you know the rules two rows” Baekhyun said loud and that made everyone stand in line with two even Kyungsoo grab Kai this time and made him stand next to him Baekhyun smiled when he saw even the Luxion who were wearing their uniform now coming to the row and asking what to do to some Elite student! he felt the presence of a tall guy next to him Baekhyun look at Chanyeol   with “good morning!”

And the deep voice said “good morning” moving next to each other to the main hall the row was building behind them in an organized way and Baekhyun can’t be prouder then this!

 

This is what his life supposed to be like this morning! Everything is...

 

 

“Perfect”

 

 

 

 

*******+++*****+++********

 

 

For those who doesn’t know Ji sung -he is the actor in : kill me heal me / “shin segi” (that aura)

 

Thank you for reading so far :)