Realization

Double Alpha

Moving back and forward Kyungsoo was so nervous and worried and about to dash inside and see what Baekhyun decision was! He kept the whole last night begging him to sign the papers and let the Luxions come back!

“Stop” Suho said leaning on the wall “you making me nervous”

“What do you think he will choose?” Kyungsoo asked

And Suho shrugs “you know as much as I respect your Omega Kyungsoo but I guess it’s the best for Sehun to stay away from Baekhyun”

Kyungsoo pouted “But...”

 

 

 

>>> inside <<<

 

“I get an email from The authorities they said they were amazed with the video call and the sports events recording and they really were shocked about how we manage to make the 40 Students from the low society participate and be so well organized”

Baekhyun smiled at the principal “we tried to choose a kind of acceptable sports for the likes of all the students”

The principal nodded “well Baekhyun if this attitude keeps up you can become a social counselor in the gouvernement and the man you talked with yesterday recommended to be with him as his assistant”

Baekhyun eyes got wide open hearing the news, that a big opportunity for him! To work in the gouvernement because he know that guy is something in the society and be his assistant is another level “thank you”

The principal nodded “but still if you accept it you will automatically leave the school and start studying under the gouvernement society education system with the man in charge”

Baekhyun nodded understanding the situation and thought of it for a second “but sir!” He said looking at the principal “if I said yes now that means the signature...” he stopped and the principal nodded with a smile “yes! Your signature will be automatically canceled and that would automatically means that 33% didn’t vote”

 

Baekhyun eyes got wide open he didn’t say a word first but he finally manage to speak after few minutes “isn’t it the best for the school reputation if they stay?” He asked

The principal shrugs “let me be honest with you! I don’t want those kind of undeveloped students in my school maybe because now you and the other are here can manage them but opening an opportunity like this to them would make everyone will want to come to the Elite school after, this is the first school of all of the others I don’t want to lose that! And am sure you don’t want to lose this opportunity too Baekhyun”

 

 

 

 

>>> outside <<<

 

 

Kyungsoo was still moving back and forward when he heard the doors got opened, he saw Baekhyun coming out of there and he immediately screamed with “You signed?”

Baekhyun smiled to Kyungsoo nodding 

“BAEKHYUN THANK YOU!” He jump on his friend hugging him, Suho in the other hand shrugs with “Hope it the best decision”

 

Baekhyun nodded “I hope it is”

 

The doors got opened again and the principal came to the view “oh you still here” he said looking at Suho “the gouvernement social councilor will be here tomorrow!” He said looking back at Baekhyun “since you decline his offer I think Suho should be the one welcoming him you and Kyungsoo be in charge of the Luxions to not do embarrassing things to us”

 

“Yes sir!” Baekhyun replied and the principal went back inside leaving a shocked Kyungsoo and Suho looking at Baekhyun 

“What did you do Baekhyun?” Suho asked

“Let not talk about it right now” Baekhyun said and left the two standing there, he move back to his room huffing every second! Why he did that? If Kyungsoo didn’t make him a wake the whole night maybe his head would be clearer and he would choose the gouvernement position! But no! He refused? Because of what? Some bunch of students that doesn’t even try to be better? that one of them take his Beta and destroy his love life! Well but one of them didn’t do anything! He was disappointed and trusted him! Baekhyun think about his words that there is always who wanted to shut them down and the principal was one of them today! Why life is like this? Why it had to be divided on two everywhere? Humans wolves high low Alpha Beta everything is on two! 

 

He gets into his room he put his head on the pillow on his bed! It still morning but he already feels tired! Maybe not physically maybe mentally! He close his eyes and drifted in sleep 

 

 

“Baekhyun wake up!”

 

Opening his eyes Baekhyun roll to the other side of the bed with “5 more minutes Kyungsoo!”

“No! It already 8! Am sure you slept enough for 3 days”

Baekhyun heard Kai voice and his eyes immediately got opened looking at him “you already here!” He said rubbing his eyes and standing from his bed

“Yes I am” Kai said “Thanks for what you did to us Kyungsoo told me!” Baekhyun look daggers at his friend “yeah keep it quiet please Kyungsoo!” The later shrug with “his my Beta!”

Baekhyun nodded moving to the bathroom “then tell him to!”

“Baekhyun!” Kai said “Am the only one who came!”

And that where Baekhyun stopped mid way and turn to look at Kai “excuse me?”

Kai nodded “I tried to talk to Chanyeol but he said he won’t come back here and the rest followed the leader of course”

 

Baekhyun close his eyes in anger trying to contain his cursing in front of his friend and his Beta he bite his lower lip with “why the reason again?”

Kai shrugs “Chanyeol hate to be refused I guess! Maybe dignity!”

“DAMN THAT F**KING IDIOT!” Baekhyun couldn’t contain it “is he insane! If you didn’t told him about my signature he would be still here with his bunch of wild dogs! it is the same thing! Come on!”

Kyungsoo look at Kai nodding like giving permission to tell him something and Baekhyun noticed that so he asked “what!”

Kai hesitate but he did say it eventually “I think  like how you before make it personal and wanted to chase us out I guess Chanyeol doing the same now!”

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun raise an eyebrow looking at him then at Kyungsoo wanting explanation because maybe his brain doesn’t work right when he wake up!

“Baekhyun I think Kai told Chanyeol there is people want to meet them tomorrow and he know we need them to be here for the school reputation”

Baekhyun jaw drop at the comment not believing what is he hearing ”Oh My God I regret my decision now!” He said “I can’t even go back now! And he want to make me look like a fool tomorrow! Perfect!” 

“Baekhyun!” Kyungsoo wanted to say something but Baekhyun just raise his hand to shut him with “don’t! I don’t want to hear that”

“You know what he want!” Kai said surprised 

And Baekhyun roll his eyes “let me think? you just refuse your leader ‘don’t go to elite school’ and came here? no you won’t do that! you left your Alpha for the pack so why are you here in my room Kai? Because Mr.Snow white want an apologize from me maybe?” He said in sarcasm and Kai smirked “I came here to give you a ride since you don’t know the place!“

“Perfect!” Baekhyun said “I think I guessed right!”

“Baekhyun” Kyungsoo said “the school will be in a big problem if we didn’t bring everyone back! The society image is in one word you should say!” 

“AND HE KNOW THAT!” Baekhyun huffs grabbing his hair in anger, but he took a deep breath and nodded trying to calm down “Okay!” He said “But I swear it would be the first and the last word he will hear from me”

Kyungsoo smiled nodding at him then looking at Kai who smiled too “I come with you”

 

 

 

>>> outside <<<

 

Kai and Kyungsoo were waiting Baekhyun in the gates when he finally arrived he was wearing casual clothes and a cap “Are you trying to hide something?” Kai asked and Baekhyun nodded with “my face going to low society” he look at Kyungsoo “should we take the car?” But finishing his sentence the two in front of him look at each other and transform to there wolf form “wow!” He said moving back a step “at least tell me! what the hell!” But he saw wolf Kai siting in the ground like asking him to get on him “perfect” Baekhyun roll his eyes and look at Kyungsoo “I will ride your Beta if you may!” And wolf Kyungsoo nodded one nod giving permission and yet Baekhyun did and the three dash toward the low society.

 

 

Arriving there the place was dark a problem of electricity was screaming in every corner because if not for some random lights in a different places Baekhyun could swear he can say they don’t have it at all! The place was dark and a little bit scary he hate it already in the morning or now in the night! 

 

“Aahgh!” 

 

The scream Baekhyun take out of no where made the two stop immediately, Kyungsoo wolf form look at him and saw him touching his left side face in pain “Am fine!” Baekhyun said again still holding it and Kai look at his Alpha then the two run again

 

Baekhyun felt pain! it been a while since he did! Maybe because he changed recently the scar in his wolf form hurting him! he felt a heavy breathing out of a sudden worried? No!....hurt? No!...Scared? Yes!....Why! He doesn’t know!...Who? He know!

“Kai FAST!” He said yelling the word and Kai automatically runs more faster letting Kyungsoo behind 

 

 

Arriving to a place Baekhyun doesn’t know, he saw some wolves around not more then 10 but they all look stronge! Kai wanted to pass by them but he couldn’t so he immediately stop when some of them turn to their direction and start barking and growling at them! Thanking god he was on Kai he could clearly see the front side where he saw Chanyeol standing in front of a door house with a man standing in front of him like he wanted to get in and talking with him

 

 

“Kai!” Baekhyun said to Kai “don’t fight” he said and jump down from him, Kyungsoo arrived and seeing the scene he barks immediately at those who look at Kai and his unique gold barking give them full intentions, Yes a descendant Alpha In the low society of course everyone will get interested!!

 

The wolves move aside to clear the vision for the man in his 40s standing in front of Chanyeol with a smile “what a unique voice!” He said looking at Kyungsoo wolf form

“Why are you here?” Baekhyun said and the man look at Baekhyun with a scorn look “who are you to talk to me!” 

Baekhyun shrugs “a friend“ looking at where Chanyeol who was still standing in front of that door

The man take interest immediately on what Baekhyun said “you sure?” He said stepping to Baekhyun direction 

But Kyungsoo barks again at him and the man stopped looking with sharp gaze at him “Don’t bark at me!” He said in anger and immediately 5 of those who were standing attacks Kyungsoo 

“KYUNGSOO!” Baekhyun screamed looking how the five jumps with no mercy on him fighting in the back and Kai immediately jumped in fighting with him, Baekhyun want to turn back to look at the man in front of him but the man grabs him from his neck and pulled him near his face 

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol screamed he wanted to move but the five remain wolves stands there ready to go inside the house without hesitation if he move, Chanyeol clench his fists in anger, thinking what he should do! Because he know Baekhyun won’t transform! “LEAVE HIM ALONE!” He screamed 

 

The man who pulled Baekhyun was shocking him now he get his face closer to Baekhyun cheeks and start smelling his skin in a weird way then he whispers “friend you said! I can hear your heart beat for the red eye guy! I can smell how your Omega feelings brought you here for you Alpha!” The man said and Baekhyun eyes got wide open “how you have no well to turn to your form!” He raise an eye brow with an unbelievable expression “what an interesting Omega not defending his Alpha!”

 

 breathing hardly from the lack of air again, even if he hit the other arm the guy seems strong, he close his eyes trying to calm down and not turn! no way he will! No he can’t protect them from himself! And he could hurt Kyungsoo and Kai! No way! 

 

Chanyeol wanted to go there but he can’t what he should do! His heart start beating fast  scared! More than he was! He can’t see him dead! No he should defend himself no matter what! So he screamed...he screamed from the deepest feelings from his heart hoping he would listen to his words, hoping his feelings will reach him to try and do whatever to protect himself 

 

 

“BAEKHYUN TURN!”

 

 

Baekhyun open his eyes immediately turning to yellow wolf eyes obeying the order. Like it a must to do and that he should listen! he was about to turn when the man fall back in aware immediately 

 

But before anyone could make another move a howling heard from a top of a building taking everyone intention, it sounds familiar Baekhyun look up and he saw the black wolf that attacks the school before was there 

“My Alpha calling” the man said taking Baekhyun intention then turn to a dark grey wolf and run out from the place followed by the ten wolves there

 

Baekhyun turn back to look at the top of the building but no one was there. He look at Kai and Kyungsoo the two looks fine for him, and turn to look at Chanyeol but what he saw is black because he could feel the tight hug that could have shock him if Chanyeol didn’t move away holding his neck checking it with “did he hurt you? Are you okay!” And when he didn’t find any major injuries he hugged him again with “Thank god!” 

 

Baekhyun was shocked his heart felt so much sadness inside because he obey the order he know he did that unconsciously when he heard the scream! he knew he was about to turn just because the other ordered that! And if he could hear him before! He felt his scared! And he obeying him now that mean one thing right? The thing that he always was afraid of, the thing that he always tried his best to avoid....he is an Omega!