No. 9

Slavery Contract

Right after the two arrived back at home, Hakyeon got out of the car first and made his way to Leo's side. He opened the door and Leo got out of the car, but wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist immediately. Hakyeon chuckled and he made his way to the trunk, which he opened and took out the groceries. He bought a lot, so he had to take out the bags one by one. He didn't want to ask Leo to carry a bag, because Leo would be too scared to do that. Too scared that his master would come and snatch him away from Hakyeon.

Hakyeon closed the trunk and locked his car. He picked up all of the bags and walked to the door with Leo's arms wrapped around his waist. Hakyeon managed to unlock the door and made his way inside. Once the door was closed, Hakyeon dropped his bags and Leo bursted into tears yet again. Hakyeon turned in Leo's arms and wrapped his arms around Leo's neck as he pulled the poor slave closer.

''Shh Leo, calm down. You're no longer you're master's possession, you're a part of my life now. Calm down okay?'' Hakyeon calmed Leo down by streaking over Leo's neck with his thumb. Leo was traumatized for life by seeing his master in public again and it would even affect him later on this day, because Leo was scared to sleep again.

''S-Stay with m-me, I-I'm scared.'' Leo said and Hakyeon chuckled as he nodded. He would do whatever it takes to keep Leo safe, even if he had to protect him with his own life.

''Leo-ah, I will stay with you. I won't let you go okay? Calm down my dear.'' Hakyeon said as he kissed Leo's neck. Hakyeon learned that as soon as he kissed Leo's cheeks or his neck, that Leo would calm down. But Leo at least accepted those kisses from Hakyeon, because Hakyeon tried to comfort him and Leo loved to be embraced by Hakyeon's warmth. 

Leo burried his face into Hakyeon's neck and his tears touched Hakyeon's collar. Leo's grip on Hakyeon tightened and Leo let all his emotions go. Leo's back was against the wall, but he didn't care. He was in the arms of the one who would protect him and Hakyeon wouldn't kick him out of the house anymore.

The two made their way to the livingroom ,leaving the bags behind in the hallway, and Leo climbed on Hakyeon's lap once Hakyeon sat down.

''S-S-Stay with me, H-Hakyeon. I'm scared s-since I saw m-my master a-again.'' Leo stuttered and his crying turned into sobs. Whenever Leo was crying and he was in Hakyeon's arms, it didn't take long before it turned to sobs. Leo fully trusted Hakyeon now and Leo wished he would be stuck to Hakyeon like glue forever.

''Leo, you don't have to be scared anymore. Your master no longer has the right to own you anymore and he no longer can belittle you. You no longer will be able to feel any of those cold touches filled with lust, you are in my arms now.'' Hakyeon said and Leo nodded. Leo was finally free and no longer was a object to his master.

Hakyeon had stored his groceries in the kitchen and Leo was cuddling with Hakyeon once the two were watching TV. Leo's grip on Hakyeon's waist was the tightest Hakyeon had ever felt, but Hakyeon understood why Leo's grip was this tight. Leo was scared that his master would come back for him and that his master would take him away from Hakyeon.

''Leo-ah, don't worry okay? I'm here for you and I won't let down on you. I will protect you and you can always cry on my shoulder.'' Hakyeon said and Leo looked up at him. Leo's heart was beating fast, but not because of fear. Leo was happy for the first time in his life and his heart was beating faster because of happiness. 

''T-Thanks Hakyeon. I feel safe with you.'' Leo said and smiled as he kissed Hakyeon's neck. Hakyeon chuckled and felt his body tingle. Leo was confident enough to kiss Hakyeon the same way Hakyeon loved to kiss Leo and it was also Hakyeon's weak spot.

The two looked back at the TV again, but Leo was distracted right away. Leo only had eyes for his savior and no words and no action could make clear how thankful Leo was for the treatment he recieved from Hakyeon. Hakyeon saw him as a human being and also treated him like that, a treatment he never recieved in his life before. Ever since he was born, he had no right to live as a human being. Since a young age, Leo was treated as a slave and his master told him that he was worthless. But Hakyeon made him comfortable by telling him that he was safe and that Leo could share everything that was on his mind.

''I'm so thankful that you treat me like a human being, I think that's why I trust you.'' Leo said and Hakyeon looked at Leo with a bright smile. Hakyeon was glad that Leo experienced it that way and Hakyeon was glad that his careful approach made Leo grow closer to him. And whenever the two kissed, it was to please Leo. Leo enjoyed these kisses and Hakyeon loved to provide Leo those kisses.

''I'm glad you experience it that way, Leo. I'm glad that you trust me now.'' Hakyeon said and Leo kissed him quickly. It felt good for both of them, but none of the two felt more than that. 

''H-Hakyeon? I-Is it okay if I'll change into something else? I-I think I wanna say goodbye to this suit.'' Leo suggested and Hakyeon smiled as he looked at Leo. Hakyeon was more than happy that it was Leo was willing to take the step to change his look, because Leo wanted to leave his past as a slave behind as fast as possible.

''Ofcourse, let's go upstairs then.'' Hakyeon sounded enthusiastic and the two got up from the couch. Well, Hakyeon pulled Leo up from the couch. The two went upstairs and Hakyeon immediately opened the closet as Leo sat down on the bed. Hakyeon didn't know about Leo's age yet, but Leo was still a little too scared to share that with Hakyeon. He just needed to feel the moment that he could share that and it wasn't the time now.

''Well Leo, do you have anything in mind you'd like to try on?'' Hakyeon asked as he turned to Leo, who looked at all the clothes in Hakyeon's closet. Hakyeon had a lot of clothes, so Leo wondered if he could make a decision out of all of these clothes.

But he wanted to change his life for good and it would take a better turn if Hakyeon stayed on his side.