No. 10

Slavery Contract

Hakyeon kept looking at his closet and hoped that he could find the perfect outfit for Leo, but he was scared that Leo wasn't going to like anything he wanted to show Leo. So Leo got up from the bed and he approached Hakyeon from behind. Leo wrapped his arms around Hakyeon and his chin was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder.

''You have so many clothes, I wish I had all of this. But... I would like to put this on. I think it looks cool and I think it'll suit me.'' Leo said with a confident tone in his voice as one arm left Hakyeon's waist and pointed at a black shirt, a red jacket and a pair of black pants. Hakyeon smiled as he picked those pieces of clothes out of his closet and Leo let go of him in the mean time. 

Hakyeon turned to look at Leo and he saw the glowing look in Leo's eyes. Leo was more than ready to change and to say goodbye to being a slave, but he was sad that he couldn't let go of his choker yet. He was way too scared to remove the choker, because what if his master came back to claim Leo again?

''Alright, I'll leave this here and I'll wait for you outside of the bedroom. I just want to give you some privacy okay?'' Hakyeon asked and right before he wanted to leave, Leo grabbed his wrist causing Hakyeon to look at Leo.

''Please, don't leave me. I-I don't want to be alone in a room anymore.'' Leo stuttered and Hakyeon smiled when he looked into the teary eyes of Leo. His master had traumatized him a lot, so it wasn't new to Hakyeon anymore that Leo was scared to be left alone in a room.

''Alright then. I'll sit on my bed to look at you all the time.'' Hakyeon chuckled and Leo let go of his wrist, making sure that Hakyeon could sit down on the bed. Hakyeon climbed upon the bed and watched Leo getting changed into the clothes Leo picked out himself. The more Leo put on, the better it looked on Leo. Hakyeon didn't mind to share his closet with Leo, but it meant that Leo was ready to let another part of his former life go. And Hakyeon had to go to the store to get some clothes for Leo. Hakyeon wanted to take Leo with him, but he decided not to after what the two experienced when they were in the grocery store.

Leo turned to look at the mirror that was in Hakyeon's room and his eyes widen when he saw how it looked on him. This was the first time he saw himself in anything else but white and Leo was surprised by how he looked in this.

''Leo-ah, you look amazing in this. I'll go to the store for you tomorrow to get you something.'' Hakyeon said and Leo smiled as he kept looking at himself in the mirror. Hakyeon was right about how it looked on him.

Hakyeon had put Leo's white suit in the laundry basket aswell as the white shirt that he wore underneath. Leo ,in the mean time, didn't stop with looking at himself. Everything he wore now, was completely different from what he wore before.

The two were on the bed and Leo had his arms wrapped around Hakyeon. Now that his life was changing little by little, Leo felt happier. Hakyeon always stayed loyal to his words and even stayed with him whenever Leo wanted him to stay.

''I'm proud of you Leo, you're changing a lot. Not only on the outside, but also on the inside. I can tell that you get happier by the time.'' Hakyeon said and Leo's eyes shone the brightest they had ever did. A smile appeared on Hakyeon's face when he saw the look in Leo's eyes. Leo was becoming happier and happier, but was still scared to go outside. Leo still was scared that his master was coming after him again and Hakyeon wanted to prevent that the same situation happened like they went through in the grocery store.

Leo scooted closer and closer to Hakyeon and it didn't take long before Leo's head rested on Hakyeon's shoulder. Leo was nearly acting like Hakyeon's housemate, but Hakyeon loved the development he saw in Leo. Leo came in as a scared slave, not trusting Hakyeon at all. But Leo had changed a lot since then. Leo didn't even care whenever he kissed Hakyeon, because it made him feel safe for some reason.

''You like it here a lot huh? You've changed so much, it almost feels like you've been here with me for a long time. When it's only a few days.'' Hakyeon mentioned when he went through everything what happened in the last few days.

''B-But Hakyeon, I can trust you. Your face is showing me peace and even your voice tells me that I can rely on you. Even when I ask you to kiss you, you put a smile on your face before you do so. And your lips are warm and soft, where my master's kisses were cold and forced. You always stay loyal to whatever you tell me and you are there to comfort me whenever I need comfort. And you even keep my fear of facing my master in mind, because you told me that you're going to the store on your own tomorrow. But even if you're leaving, you always tell me where you go to and that it won't take long. Only if you tell me things like that, I feel safe.'' Leo started to get emotional when he told his story to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon pulled Leo on his lap and smiled, before he kissed Leo's neck. Leo was doing so much better now, that he no longer looked like a slave. But that changed whenever Hakyeon would take Leo outside, because Leo was scared to face his master again. So Hakyeon had to train Leo in facing his master with confidence whenever he would see his master again.

''You are not alone Leo. I've shown that to you and you accept those words, because you do trust me. I'll stay with you for as long as you need.'' Hakyeon said and Leo carefully crashed his lips on Hakyeon's. Hakyeon chuckled and held Leo close by wrapping his arms around Leo's waist.

Hakyeon wondered how the slave was doing they met earlier today. His name was something like Jaehwan or so and it looked like he was doing well, but was he also a slave from the master who used to own Leo? It couldn't be that they would have different masters.

But Hakyeon didn't trust any of them, because they treated their slaves like real .

A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAKYEON <3