No. 8

Slavery Contract

When the two arrived at the grocery store, Hakyeon got out first and quickly moved to Leo's side so that Leo could come out. Hakyeon put on the handcuffs on both of their wrists, so Leo would be literally glued to Hakyeon. But Leo didn't experience it as being a prisoner or something, because he knew why Hakyeon did this. He felt safe now that he was with Hakyeon and he was glad that Hakyeon was taking such a good care of him.

It turned out that many other citizens of Fantasia wanted to do some grocery shopping, because there were more slaves at this spot. Hakyeon ignored it real quick and got a basket, before the two started to get some groceries. It made Leo feel very uncomfortable that there were many slaves outside, but none of the owners did everything to keep their slave with them. There was still a chance that the slaves could be taken away, though Hakyeon did everything he could to keep Leo with him.

''L-Leo?'' a voice carefully asked and both Leo and Hakyeon turned to see who was calling for Leo. It was Jaehwan ,or known as Ken in the industry, and Jaehwan was with his new owner here aswell. Jaehwan was more known for his cute appearance and he loved to do aegyo, something that was really appreciated by his new owner. Leo knew that Ken was a slave that was abused a lot because of this.

''Ken-ah, it's been a while since I saw you. How are you doing now?'' Leo said and Ken smiled. Ken was obviously very happy about his new owner and like Leo, he was glad that he was saved by a citizen of Fantasia.

''I'm doing very well. Meet my owner by the way, his name is Wonshik.'' Ken said in a happy tone and Wonshik bowed at the two with a smile on his face. He was way too happy to say anything now, because Ken was the best slave he ever met. Wonshik had met a few slaves before, but he never would've thought that Ken was dropped off at his place.

''I'd like to introduce my owner aswell. His name is Hakyeon and he went into the protection mode right after I was dropped off at his house. Hakyeon does everything he can to make me feel like I'm at home.'' Leo said with a smile as he looked at Hakyeon. Hakyeon bowed like Wonshik did and Ken already could see why Leo liked him so much. Wonshik was like Hakyeon, caring and they were showing their protective side.

It was clear to both Wonshik and Hakyeon that it felt great to the two slaves to see each other again. Hakyeon was glad to see how Ken was treated by Wonshik, because Wonshik wasn't seeing Ken as a object. But Wonshik also tried to make life comfortable for Ken.

''Why are you wearing handcuffs?'' Wonshik noticed and Leo smiled when he looked at Hakyeon. Now that Leo felt more comfortable around Hakyeon, a smile became brighter whenever he was talking about Hakyeon.

''It was Hakyeon's idea, he hoped that he could keep me close so that I won't be taken away again.'' Leo explained and recevied a nod from both Ken and Wonshik.

The two had said goodbye to Wonshik and Ken and the two continued their way through the store. Hakyeon had collected everything he needed, so the two were ready to go.

But as the two were waiting to pay for the groceries, Leo screamed in pain when he felt someone pull at his hair. Hakyeon looked behind him and his eyes darkened when he assumed that it was Leo's master. He let go of Leo's hair and Leo immediately burried his face into Hakyeon's shoulder to cry his eyes out.

''So you are the one who is taking care of my lovely Leo right? It's good to see him again.'' the man said and Hakyeon growled.

''Stay away from him! You've had your chance to take care of him, but he is no longer yours. So back the hell off!'' Hakyeon snapped at him and the man laughed. Hakyeon really thought that he could win from him? He was just lucky that Leo was dropped off at his house.

''Leo was my slave, young man. You're just lucky that he was dropped off at your house and you never have the rights to speak like that to me. Next time I'll see him, he'll get another treatment of mine that he will enjoy.'' the man continued and Hakyeon had turned around again, he wasn't in the mood to start a fight with this nasty man.

Hakyeon paid for his groceries once it was his time, but he glared at the man behind him. Hakyeon didn't like it that this man dared to pull at Leo's hair in the grocery store. Since Leo was pulled at his hair, Leo's head has been burried into Hakyeon's shoulder. Once the cassier wished him a great day, Hakyeon smiled and left the store.

''Leo-ah, I'm so sorry for what happened. I'm so sorry.'' Hakyeon said and Leo looked up at him with his watery eyes as soon as the two arrived at Hakyeon's car. Hakyeon felt Leo's arm around his waist and smiled when he realised how much Leo trusted him already.

''H-How can you k-know who my m-master is? W-We were just at wrong place a-at the wrong time.'' Leo cried and Hakyeon wrapped his arm around Leo's waist as he pulled Leo closer. Leo was right about his master, because Hakyeon could never know who his master was.

''It's okay Leo, you're with me now. Your master may be that threatening, he won't get you back anymore. You're living with me and I can provide you anything you need.'' Hakyeon said as he kissed Leo's forehead. The two let go of each other and Hakyeon packed his groceries in as he loaded them into the trunk of his car. Leo wrapped his arm around Hakyeon from behind and his head was resting against Hakyeon's back. 

Then, the two brought away the basket and they got into the car again. Hakyeon immediately locked the doors as he removed the handcuffs from their wrists. Leo immediately climbed onto Hakyeon's lap and wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist as he bursted into tears again. Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Leo aswell and tried to calm Leo down.

''Leo-ah, you'll stay with me and I won't let you return to your master again. You trust me enough now and I won't throw that away. Shh, calm down.'' Hakyeon said and kissed Leo's cheek multple times. Leo didn't look up to him, but he enjoyed the kisses that he recieved from Hakyeon on his cheek.

Once they would arrive home, Leo wanted to cuddle with Hakyeon. This would be a way to chase those bad memories away.