No. 11

Slavery Contract

The two stayed like this for a little while, until it was Hakyeon who spoke up saying that it was time to go down and have something to drink. Leo agreed to it, even though he wanted to stay in here with Hakyeon forever. Now that he was with Hakyeon, Leo wanted to stay here forever. Leo found it a lot easier to forget about his past and hoped that he could find a moment to erase everything for good. He no longer wanted to be a slave and now that he was living with Hakyeon, he wanted to live a life as normal as possible.

The two got up from the bed and they made their way downstairs. Leo's arm was hooked in Hakyeon's arm and a smile was shown on his Leo's face. The two went to the kitchen and Leo took a seat at a seat of the kitchen table, while Hakyeon was preparing some drinks for the two. Leo kept looking at his clothes and smiled when he thought about how Hakyeon was looking at him when Leo asked him to stay with him. Leo still didn't like it to change his clothes when others were around, but it felt different when Hakyeon was around. Hakyeon accepted him in every single way.

Hakyeon walked back to the table with two glasses in his hands. He handed one of them to Leo and Hakyeon took a seat on the other chair. The smile on Leo's face hasn't left any moment and it meant to Hakyeon that Leo got used to his new life more and more and it also meant that Leo fully trusted Hakyeon. Right after Hakyeon's hand was resting on the table, Leo placed his hand on top of Hakyeon's hand. Hakyeon looked at Leo and saw the incredible bright smile on Leo's face. 

''You look a lot happier now Leo and you look nothing like that poor slave that was pushed into my arms days ago. You have changed in a good way.'' Hakyeon said and took a sip from his drink. The fact that Leo had changed a lot, meant that Leo trust Hakyeon enough now. But Hakyeon wasn't going to take Leo out in public for now, Hakyeon basically didn't want Leo to experience the traumas again. Some day, Hakyeon hoped that he could take Leo outside. Probably that would happen when Leo's former master left Fantasia or Hakyeon and Leo moved to somewhere else.

''But I told you already why right? Hakyeon, you are the first person who sees me as a human being and not as a toy. You take care of me whenever I feel sad or lonely and you also know when to stop. Everytime you touch me, it feels warm and cozy. I love to be around you, Hakyeon. You treat me like I always should've been treated.'' Leo explained again and Hakyeon chuckled as he saw how bright Leo's eyes shone. Hakyeon was more than happy that Leo looked at lot happier now, because he deserved a better life.

After the drink, the two made their way to the livingroom and they decided to watch a movie. Leo suggested to watch a romantic one, since the thriller and horror ones only brought back the traumas of the slavery industry. So Hakyeon picked out one that Leo liked and he pressed on the play button at the remote. Shortly after the movie had begun, Leo scooted closer to Hakyeon and his head was resting on Hakyeon's chest. Hakyeon immediately wrapped an arm around Leo as Leo did the same.

For some reason, Leo loved the romantic movies a lot more than any other genre. Hakyeon thought that it was because the romantic movies gave Leo the feeling that he was loved and that he was safe, whereas the horror and thriller movies would only bring back the traumas Leo tried to leave behind him. Hakyeon himself didn't have a preference for any kind of genre. But this was the first time he had company when he was watching a movie and honestly, Hakyeon enjoyed it.

During the movie, Leo's grip tightened but it wasn't painful to Hakyeon. It felt great actually, as if Leo was dating him. But to Hakyeon, that was a step too far yet. Leo had to trust him enough for that and it was just a little too soon to say that the two were dating. Leo was still a slave after all, so Hakyeon thought it wasn't appropriate to think about it now. Leo had to trust him just a little more for that.

''Enjoying the movie so far Leo?'' Hakyeon asked and Leo didn't respond right away. It took him a few seconds to nod and not long after, some snores were heard. Hakyeon chuckled when he heard Leo snore. It was cute and suddenly, Hakyeon no longer had eyes for the movie. He through Leo's hair and looked at the back of Leo's head. Hakyeon hoped that Leo would keep the blonde hair, because it looked amazing on him.

Hakyeon decided to turn off the movie and to continue with what he was doing... playing with Leo's blonde hair. Hakyeon understood why Leo slept a lot, it all had to do with the fact that Leo had to catch up with everything. Back in the days, Leo barely got some sleep and his master forced him to do lots of things. So even when it was only a short nap, Leo took every moment that he could to sleep.

Hakyeon bent a little to the side as he pulled up Leo's legs on the couch. Leo ,ofcourse, didn't wake up from this and his snores continued. Hakyeon loved to listen to the snores coming from Leo, it was like music to his ears. It made him realise that he didn't miss the silence at all, he didn't want to go back to the life before Leo came into his life. Hakyeon loves to take care of this poor slave and he would do everything to get rid off that choker that was still on Leo's neck.

''I hope that you will stay with me for a long time Leo, because I love to take care of you. I feel a lot happier as much as you do.'' Hakyeon whispered and chuckled when he over Leo's ear. Hakyeon didn't stop wondering why someone like Leo was born into the slavery industry and why Leo never got the opportunity to live a normal life. Because that's all Leo basically deserved... and Hakyeon was going to give that to him.

A/N Mianhae that it took so long, but I lost my inspiration. And now that the holidays are coming up, I hope to get some more time to work on stories.