No. 2

Slavery Contract

Leo had calmed down in the mean time and Hakyeon had put on a different movie. He didn't want to traumatize Leo with the movie he was watching, so Hakyeon put on a more romantic movie. Leo was still in Hakyeon's arms and was in a state of nearly asleep, but still pretty much awake.

''Leo, you can close your eyes if you want. I'm not pushing you, I'm trying to see what's the best for you.'' Hakyeon softly spoke to Leo and Leo looked up at Hakyeon as if Hakyeon spoke a foreign language. It was shown in Leo's eyes that he was tired, but he was too scared to fall asleep. Leo's head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder again and hadn't said a word since he told Hakyeon his name. Well, the name that was given to him by his former master.

Leo tried to close his eyes, but his eyes shot back open after only 2 seconds.

''Can't... sleep.'' Leo softly spoke and Hakyeon looked at the slave in his arms. It hurt him to see Leo like this and Hakyeon would do everything to make Leo trust him, but he wanted to take it slow. It happened all of a sudden that Leo was dropped off at his house, so Hakyeon had to give Leo some time.

''Why Leo? Can you tell me why you can't sleep?'' Hakyeon asked as he looked at the slave in his arms, but Leo didn't respond right away. Leo kept repeating that he couldn't sleep and it didn't take long before he heard Leo sniff.

''M-Master...'' Leo sniffed and Hakyeon kissed Leo's head. Hakyeon felt bad that Leo went throught so much already and that his master basically ruined Leo's life. His master has traumatized him that much, that Leo even sees his master in his dreams. Hakyeon kept playing with Leo's hair and kept comforting Leo by telling him that Leo was safe with him now.

''Leo my dear, don't worry. I'm here for you and I will show you that you can trust me.'' Hakyeon whispered and heard Leo calm down again. Hakyeon felt bad for Leo and hoped that Leo would trust Hakyeon on his words. For now, it was the best to only calm Leo down as much as possible. If Leo was calmed down enough, Hakyeon would make Leo realise that everyone in Fantasia hated the slave industry. Everyone was against the slave industry, but the gouvernment didn't care.

Leo looked up at Hakyeon and saw the peace in Hakyeon's eyes. Leo wasn't familiar with this look in the eyes of someone like Hakyeon, but it was different compared to the eyes of his master. Whenever he wanted to abuse Leo, Leo could see the lust in his eyes. But Hakyeon's only showed him peace, so it made Leo think different about Hakyeon. Leo was only for a few minutes in this house, but this young man at least tried to be there for him and he let Leo know that he was against the industry where Leo used to be a part of.

Leo gave up on sleeping and kept looking at Hakyeon. Leo wondered why someone like Hakyeon could be this sweet towards him and why Hakyeon was this caring towards him. He felt like he didn't deserve this at all, but he was relieved that he was longer near his master. His master wanted Leo around him all the time and he didn't leave Leo alone, but Hakyeon seemed to accept it whenever Leo needed some space. For now, Leo loved to be in Hakyeon's arms. Arms that were warm and loving.

''W-What is your name?'' Leo asked and Hakyeon looked at Leo with a smile. Hakyeon knew Leo's name, but Leo didn't know his and Leo wanted to know who was this loving to him.

''You can call me Hakyeon.'' Hakyeon answered and he saw Leo slightly nod. He wasn't expecting anything else from Leo, so he is glad that Leo was happy with the answer he gave Leo. Hakyeon wanted to take it slow with this slave, so this kind of introduction was the best step to make.

Hakyeon kept playing with Leo's hair and Leo started to enjoy it, because his head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder again and he was watching the movie that was playing at the moment.

''D-Don't... h-hurt..m-me.'' Leo stuttered and Hakyeon denied that by saying that he always will stop whenever Leo told him to stop.

''If this goes too far for you, just say it and I'll let go of you immediately.'' Hakyeon said and Leo started to mumble, something that Hakyeon couldn't understand at all. But Hakyeon didn't care either, he was happy that he explained to Leo that he would keep Leo's borders in mind. 

''Hakyeon, I-I feel dirty. Can I take a shower?'' Leo asked and looked up at Hakyeon again. Hakyeon nodded and let go of Leo, before he got up and waited for Leo to get up too. It wasn't something that Hakyeon was expecting from Leo, but it was good to know that Leo at least told him that he wanted to take a shower.

''Do you want to keep this on or do you want to put on something else?'' Hakyeon asked as the two walked upstairs. Leo didn't answer the question right away, but he looked with scared eyes at Hakyeon once they were upstairs.

''N-No, not like this. B-But I'm scared to put on anything else than this, b-because my master might come after me. C-Can I wear a T-Shirt underneath?'' Leo stuttered a little and Hakyeon smiled, before he nodded. He tried not to look at Leo's chest, but he sometimes just couldn't do that. Not only did it looked attractive, but it was also very much covered in blood.

Hakyeon guided Leo to the bathroom and asked him to wait for him, so that he could get him a T-Shirt. Leo was still a little scared, but decided to give Hakyeon his word. Hakyeon ran to his bedroom and pulled open his closet. Hakyeon randomly pulled a plain white T-shirt out of his closet and just left his closet open as he ran back to Leo.

''See? I will keep my promise. Alright, you can take off your suit and I will prepare the shower for you. I promise, I won't look.'' Hakyeon said as he prepared the shower for Leo. Leo hoped that Hakyeon wasn't going to look and a faint smile was on his face when Hakyeon wasn't looking.

''I-I'm ready.'' Leo stuttered and it was clearly heard that he sounded very insecure about the whole situation. Hakyeon turned and kept the promise to himself by only looking Leo in the eyes instead of looking down.

''Do you want me to stay with you or would you like to be here on your own?'' Hakyeon asked and grabbed the suit from Leo off the floor. It looked dirty, so Hakyeon could wash it real quick in the mean time if Leo wanted him to leave.

''D-Don't leave m-me, I-I'm scared.'' Leo said and Hakyeon smiled. If Leo wanted him to stay, than he would stay with him.

Hakyeon quickly grabbed the biggest bucket he could find and put it down next to him.

''Don't be scared, I'll put your suit in this bucket so that I can wash off the bloody stains out of your suit.'' Hakyeon said as Leo stepped under the shower. Hakyeon filled the bucket with warm water and threw some washing powder in it. Then, he threw Leo's suit in it and put down the bucket a little away from him.

He then looked back at the scared slave underneath the shower. Hakyeon then grabbed some shampoo and offered Leo some help, which Leo accepted. Hakyeon put some shampoo into Leo's hair and Leo's eyes didn't leave Hakyeon.

Leo slowly started to realise more and more that Hakyeon was way different from his master, Hakyeon did everything he could to make Leo realise that Leo could trust him.