No. 4

Slavery Contract

Leo was crying when Hakyeon woke up the next morning. Hakyeon turned to him and over Leo's face to calm him down.

''What's wrong Leo? Tell me.'' Hakyeon said softly and Leo looked at him with glassy eyes. His first night was traumatized and Hakyeon thought that he knew why Leo was crying right now. He thought that Leo's former master appeared in his nightmares or something and it turned out that he was right.

''I... I-I had another nightmare a-and my master was i-in there again.'' Leo stuttered and couldn't stop crying. Hakyeon pulled Leo closer and Leo burried his face into Hakyeon's shoulder. Leo wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist and Hakyeon kept streaking over Leo's cheek. It was hurting Hakyeon to see a slave like this, they were traumatized for life. And Leo went through a lot aswell.

''Cry it all out Leo, it's a good thing if you do that.'' Hakyeon assured him and Leo kept crying, as if he indirectly agreed on that. Leo started to trust Hakyeon more and more and he started to realise that he was dropped off at a loving home. Leo was glad that Hakyeon opened up how he thought about the slave industry and that Hakyeon was very much against it.

Leo's grip on Hakyeon's waist tightened and Hakyeon told Leo that everything was going to be okay. Hakyeon was doing everything to calm Leo down and he realised that he won Leo's trust little by little. But he still had a long way to go.

Hakyeon's hands moved up to Leo's hair and Hakyeon played with the blonde locks of Leo. Leo's cry turned into a soft sob and Leo tried to get control over his breath again after Hakyeon told him to breathe in and breathe out. 

''I-I'm scared, Hakyeon.'' Leo stuttered and Hakyeon pressed a soft kiss on Leo's forehead. It was a sudden reaction of Hakyeon, but Leo seemed to be okay with it. The soft kiss he felt on his forehead didn't feel forced or wasn't out of lust, Leo felt that Hakyeon was trying to make life more comfortable for him. His past as a slave couldn't be erased from his mind and neither could the time with his master, but Hakyeon at least tried to make Leo's life a bit more bearable now.

''I'm with you Leo. I know that I can't erase your past as a slave, but I can try to make your life better and more bearable now. I hope that you can sleep a little better in the future.'' Hakyeon softly said to Leo and Leo looked up at him. Leo wished he could believe those words of Hakyeon, but he could give Hakyeon a chance to turn his words into an action.

''You're okay now?'' Hakyeon asked and Leo slightly nodded. He felt relieved that he could cry it all out, because his master wouldn't let him. His master thought that Leo was weak if he was crying, so Leo was only crying when his master wasn't around.

But Leo was relieved that Hakyeon just let him cry when Hakyeon was around him.

Hakyeon had left the bed to get dressed. He already had freshened himself up in the bathroom and he stood in front of the mirror to see how his outfit looked on him. Hakyeon was wearing a black pair of jeans, a red T-Shirt and a black leather jacket.

''You... you look great, Hakyeon.'' Leo stuttered and Hakyeon smiled when he turned to Leo. The poor slave still sat on the edge of the bed and hadn't put on his jacket. Hakyeon walked over to Leo and sat down next to him.

''Thanks my dear. You look great too.'' Hakyeon tried and Leo looked at him with a shy expression. No one ever told him that he looked amazing, so this was new for him. 

Hakyeon smiled at him and pressed a kiss on Leo's forehead again. Hakyeon thought that it was cute to see Leo this shy, but this also showed the sad truth of a slave who never recieved any positive compliments from their master. Whenever their masters gave their slaves a compliment, it was only out of lust to make themselves feel better.

''Come on Leo, let's get dressed okay? I'm curious how breakfast is going to be, because I'm scared that you're not going to eat at all. And please Leo, I want you to be healthy both physical and mentally.'' Hakyeon mentioned and Leo sighed, before he nodded. Leo was a bit scared to have breakfast, because he never liked to eat whenever he had company. But he could always try it, because Leo could trust Hakyeon.

''O-Okay.'' Leo softly responded and Hakyeon smiled, before he pressed another kiss on Leo's head. Leo's smile became brighter and Hakyeon got up from the bed. He decided to wait for Leo, because he didn't want to make Leo think that Hakyeon would leave him. Leo got up from the bed aswell and his jacket. He already had seen that Hakyeon waited for him and that confirmed for him more and more that Hakyeon stayed loyal to whatever he said.

Leo made his way to Hakyeon and a faint smile appeared on his face.

''T-Thanks for waiting.'' Leo nearly whispered and Hakyeon wrapped an arm around Leo's shoulders. The two made their way downstairs and Hakyeon took the slave with him to the kitchen, where Leo was invited to take a seat at the small kitchen table. Hakyeon had a small kitchen table in the kitchen and was being accompanied by two cute chairs.

''May I ask what you had for food back in that filthy industry?'' Hakyeon asked when he looked at Leo. Leo sighed and tried to fight back his tears, because he wanted to let go of that period. He was treated badly and most of the time, he didn't even got food.

''I-I sometimes barely got some food. I-I don't even know what it e-even tastes like.'' Leo sobbed and Hakyeon kneeled down in front of Leo to pull him in a hug. And there he went again, Leo just couldn't stop crying. Those memories of the slave industry were haunting him and they would keep doing that.

''Shhh Leo, it's okay. You know that I didn't mean to bring those memories back up. But can you at least try something? I want you to eat again, so that you look a lot healthier.'' Hakyeon softly said into Leo's ear and Leo nodded. Leo simply responded without even thinking about the question once and Hakyeon was surprised that Leo responded so fast to his question, but it showed that Leo tried to do whatever Hakyeon asked.

Hakyeon kissed Leo's cheek and Leo wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist. Leo was glad that Hakyeon wasn't an awful person like his master was, but Hakyeon just let him cry whenever Leo was crying. Hakyeon wasn't forcing him to do anything and on top of that... Hakyeon even gave him compliments. Something his master never did with full honest.

Leo started to trust Hakyeon and he also started to like Hakyeon, because no one had ever be like this to him. To Leo, it almost felt like he didn't deserve someone like Hakyeon. But Hakyeon at least took care of him and whenever Hakyeon touched him, it felt good.