No. 7

Slavery Contract

The rest of the morning passed like a train and Leo was still in Hakyeon's arms. It almost was like as if Leo was glued on Hakyeon, but Hakyeon didn't mind. Hakyeon was glad to see that Leo was doing well now, but Leo still couldn't really sleep well. His master was still haunting him in his dreams and that was something that stung Hakyeon. His master traumatized Leo for life and Hakyeon hoped that he could make life a little better for Leo.

Hakyeon tried to tell Leo that he could catch some sleep, but Leo refuses. He is scared to see his master in his dreams again and because of that, Leo loses weight. Aside from the tension that he carried with him. Now that Leo was living with Hakyeon, Leo tried to let go of his traumas, but his master was still haunting him in his dreams.

''Leo-ah, I... I need to go to the grocery store to get some food. I know you don't like it, but I want you to come with me. Trust me, I'll make sure that you'll stay with me.'' Hakyeon said as he broke the silence and Leo looked in fear at him. Leo didn't want to go outside, but he didn't want to stay behind either. He was scared that Hakyeon would leave him in the end, so he decided to give in to what Hakyeon wanted.

''And how do you think that you can keep me close? There are still monsters out there who want to take me away from you.'' Leo asked and his grip on Hakyeon tightened, but Hakyeon kissed Leo's neck to comfort him.

''Don't be scared Leo, I still have a pair of handcuffs and one of them will be on your wrist while the other one will be on mine. But once we're in the car, the handcuffs won't be on. Only when we go inside the grocery store.'' Hakyeon said and the two were quiet for a while. Leo didn't want to show up like that in public, but he knew that Hakyeon did it for his safety.

Leo nodded and his head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder again. Hakyeon over Leo's neck and he felt Leo relax in his arms again. Hakyeon probably would've felt the same if he was in Leo's shoes, but Hakyeon would do everything to keep this slave close. Leo must've been brought to him with a reason, though Hakyeon didn't know what that reason was.

Hakyeon looked outside and saw more people with a slave outside. Hakyeon wondered why slaves were dropped at houses, while no one got the opportunity to stand up against the slave industry. Aparrently, slaves were dropped off at houses in order to keep everyone's mouth shut. And Hakyeon wasn't the only one who saw this happening outside, because Leo gasped when he saw all those slaves outside. Leo knew almost all of them and it stung him to see how the other slaves were being treated.

They were treated like they were treated behind those closed doors... like objects.

Hakyeon and Leo were ready to go to the grocery store and Leo's arms were tightly wrapped around Hakyeon's waist. Hakyeon had collected everything he needed and placed one of his hands on top of Leo's arms as he over Leo's arms.

''It's going to be okay Leo, don't worry. I'll keep you close.'' Hakyeon said and felt how much Leo was shaking. Leo was too scared to go outside again, because he was scared that he was being abducted and that they would take him away again. But Hakyeon would do anything to make sure that this wouldn't happen.

When Hakyeon had everything he needed, the two walked outside and Leo started to shake even more. He burried his face into Hakyeon's back as Hakyeon locked the door and loaded his bags into his car. The handcuffs were on one of the loops for his belt, so Leo didn't have to worry that Hakyeon forgot about them. Because Hakyeon showed that he stayed loyal to his words.

''Alright Leo, take a seat in the car.'' Hakyeon said as the opened the door at the passenger's side. Leo looked at him from behind and hesistated a little bit, before he got into the car. Hakyeon closed the door and made his way to the other side as he got in at the driver's side. Leo looked at him with feared eyes, but Hakyeon placed his hand on Leo's hand.

''Don't worry. Now that you're inside this car, no one can hurt you and no one can take you away from me.'' Hakyeon said and kissed Leo's forehead. A very tiny smile appeared on Leo's face and Leo nodded when he heard the sincere words coming from Hakyeon. Leo started to trust Hakyeon more and more and he truly believed that Hakyeon wouldn't leave his side, so he should let down his fear a little.

Hakyeon put on his seatbelt after he let go of Leo and waited until Leo did the same. Leo struggled to put his seatbelt on, because he never knew how it worked. Hakyeon chuckled to see Leo struggle with a seatbelt, because it was cute to him. He decided to help Leo to put the seatbelt on and Leo appreciated the help, because he felt embarrassed.

''Leo-ah, don't feel embarrassed okay? I'm here to help you. If you need help, please tell me.'' Hakyeon tried to sound encouraging to Leo, who nodded shortly after Hakyeon told him that he would like to help whenever Leo needed help.

Leo scooted closer to Hakyeon and wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist again, still shaking. Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Leo aswell as he held the slave tight in his arms. Leo closed his eyes and felt Hakyeon's breath against his neck. It felt warm and soft, which was a lot better compared to whenever his master did this. His master had a very cold breath that made shivers ran down Leo's spine.

''Leo-ah, you're mine now. I will be there for you whenever you need me.'' Hakyeon said and Leo nodded. Leo finally had fallen into the arms of his hero, who would do everything to keep Leo safe. That's what Leo appreciated the most, Leo appreciated it that Hakyeon kept Leo safe and also tried to comfort him whenever Leo felt scared or something.

''H-Hakyeon, kiss me. I loved it when you did that and I want to experience it again.'' Leo said as he sat back up, creating space between the two. Hakyeon chuckled and kissed Leo right away. Hakyeon felt how much Leo enjoyed it when he kissed Leo, maybe this was why Leo didn't feel so tensed at certain moments.

But like Hakyeon promised him earlier, Hakyeon would do everything to keep Leo with him.