No.1

Slavery Contract

For years, the slave industry in Fantasia became booming. Lots of companies which bought slaves and sold them afterwards came to Fantasia, to settle in this beautiful looking place. Even their clients came to Fantasia to visit the companies, because all of them was very much aware of the move to Fantasia. As the name already said, Fantasia was like a fantasy for everyone. Even for this industry.

But the citizens were very much against this. It was more like abuse to them and a lot of those rich clients dropped dirty stuff in their gardens, such as condoms and they also left chokers behind. All the slaves in this industry were wearing a choker and this choker was that tight around their neck, that the slaves barely could breathe. The citizens tried to convince the gouvernment to shut down the slave industry, but those requests were all rejected. The gouvernment thought that it wasn't a big deal and that the citizens weren't affected a lot by the industry in Fantasia, so they let do the slave industry whatever they wanted. And whoever tried to stop the industry themselves, was severely hurt.

One of the citizens who was done with this industry, was a young man named Cha Hakyeon. Hakyeon participated in a lot of protests against the slave industry, because Fantasia was a great place for families to let their kids grow up and everyone wanted to keep it like that. But the gouvernment thought differently about it and also saw the industry as something that needed a place to stay.

It was Friday night and Hakyeon was watching a movie at home. He wasn't in the mood to leave the house tonight, so he decided to watch a movie. Most of his friends were in clubs and loved to get wasted, but Hakyeon didn't join them tonight. They were sad that he didn't join them, but they also understood it and respected his decision.

Hakyeon was watching Forgotten, his favorite Korean movie. Hakyeon watched it over and over again and couldn't get enough off it, even though the storyline of the movie was rather sad. The first few times were a bit confusing to Hakyeon, because it felt like that the storyline went back and forth and it became too confusing to him. But after that, Hakyeon understood more of the movie. Sadly, one of his former friends went through that. He committed a murder and blocked that trauma out of his head, causing him to think he lived in a certain year and completely lost himself.

At some point, Hakyeon paused the movie and got up to get himself something to eat in the kitchen. So far, everything looked peaceful tonight. Now and then, there were fights between the citizens of Fantasia and the gouvernment and those fights took place nearby his house. It was scary, because Hakyeon could hear the screams and even heard bones break whenever fights got a little too physical. And that sound didn't leave Hakyeon's mind. So Hakyeon was glad that it was peaceful outside so far.

Hakyeon returned to the livingroom and sat down in front of the TV, before he pressed on the play button at the remote and continued to watch the movie. And shortly after that, the fights outside began. Hakyeon sighed as he closed his eyes for a few seconds. Hakyeon hated it when the fights began, because the fights ruined the peaceful moments he tried to enjoy of in his house. He hoped that this would stop. But as long as the slave industry was still settled in Fantasia, the fights wouldn't stop.

Hakyeon turned up the volume a bit and that reduced the sounds of the fights that were coming from outside. Every now and then, Hakyeon joined the protests but he never joined the fights. And what happened right now, wasn't something that looked or sounded like a protest. It was more like a fight in which the citizens of Fantasia demanded that the gouvernment was going to change their mind and that they were going to demand the slave industry to leave. But Hakyeon knew that those fights wouldn't turn out in the citizens' favour.

Hakyeon looked outside and his eyes widen when he saw that the fights this time took place in front of his house. What was going on? And why was this coming closer and closer to his house? This had never happened before, but Hakyeon took a deep breath and focussed back on the TV. That wasn't for long when a loud bang was heard on the front door. Hakyeon paused the movie again and he put his food down in front of him on the table as he got up from the couch.

Hakyeon walked to the door and already saw two tough looking men in front of the door, so Hakyeon was scared. He opened the door and saw indeed two tough looking men in front of him. In between them, there was a slave dressed in a white suit with blonde hair and wore a red choker. It was clear that this slave was shaking and he was also crying, so it was clear enough for Hakyeon that this slave was scared to death.

''Here's your slave Hakyeon, take good care of him.'' one of them said as they pushed the slave towards Hakyeon. Hakyeon wrapped his arms around the slave as an instant reaction and looked at the slave in his arms. The slave felt clearly uncomfortable right now and hadn't stopped crying.

The two tough looking men walked away and Hakyeon stood frozen in his spot. Why did they drop this slave off at his house? Since when was this going on?

''Come on my dear, I'll take you inside.'' Hakyeon tried to comfort the slave and closed the door behind him once the slave had set footsteps in his house. Hakyeon took the slave with him to the livingroom and both took a seat at the couch. Hakyeon immediately turned off the movie once he let go of the slave and wiped the tears from the slave's face when he looked back at this poor thing.

''Shhh, you're safe now. They can't hurt you anymore.'' Hakyeon told him and the slave looked at Hakyeon with glassy eyes. Hakyeon could tell that the slave didn't trust him, but Hakyeon would do everything to make the slave trust him. It was still a surprise to Hakyeon that this slave still allowed Hakyeon to touch him, while his eyes clearly showed that he didn't trust Hakyeon.

''What's your name? Or how do they call you?'' Hakyeon asked and gave the slave some time to come his senses so that he could answer Hakyeon's question.

''L-L-Leo.'' the slave stuttered and Hakyeon nodded, before he through the slave's hair. Leo must've been near his age and Leo looked pretty to Hakyeon, but Hakyeon was going to make Leo trust him first before he would take it a step further.

Hakyeon scooted closer to Leo and carefully wrapped his arms around Leo. His eyes showed distrust and fear, but Hakyeon would do everything to calm Leo down.

''Leo-ah, I won't hurt you. I feel so sorry for the situation you're in and I wish I could stop it, like everyone else here in Fantasia. But we're being punished for every attempt we make.'' Hakyeon said softly and played with Leo's blonde hair, hoping to calm the poor slave down.

A/N Here is the first chapter of Slavery Contract. I had so much inspiration for this, that it turned out longer than I actually wanted. Maybe I'll write some chapters with at least 2000 words, but I'll consider that. Depends on how much inspiration I have. Please let me know what you think of this storyline and this concept.