No. 6

Slavery Contract

Leo liked Hakyeon more and more. He felt the tension disappear little by little, tension that he carried with him all this time. That tension was caused by his master and it caused Leo to lose a lot of weight. That's why his ribs were pretty much visible, but Hakyeon didn't even seem to care about that. Hakyeon talked about trying to make Leo look healthy again, but he never spoke about how thin Leo was. Hakyeon saw how thin Leo was, but he didn't want to hurt Leo by saying exactly what came to mind.

Leo was in Hakyeon's arms as his head was upon Hakyeon's shoulder. Leo hoped that he would stay with Hakyeon forever and that he wouldn't be taken away again, but his hope for that was positive so far. It didn't even matter whatever Leo said towards Hakyeon, Hakyeon remained very supportive. That was something Leo liked about Hakyeon so much, Hakyeon didn't leave his side and he stayed loyal to his words. If Hakyeon told him he would wait for him, Hakyeon did that.

''You're quiet Leo. Are you okay?'' Hakyeon sounded worried, though there wasn't much to worry about. 

''I am more than okay Hakyeon. I enjoy it to be in your arms and I mean it, because you don't have anything bad about you that would make me go through that period again. Your touches are warm and soft and my master's touches were full of lust and cold. I cherish every single moment that I spend with you.'' Leo said and Hakyeon sighed out of relief. He was more than happy to hear from a slave like Leo that he finally felt safe.

When Hakyeon kissed Leo, Leo's heart skipped a beat. He didn't see it coming that Hakyeon would kiss him, but it felt right. It felt like how a kiss was supposed to feel, filled with love. These were kisses that fed Leo's desire to be loved and when Hakyeon kissed him again after Leo begged him, Leo nearly cried of joy. Leo wanted this for so long and he finally got what he wanted.

''And you're still okay with that I kissed you? My mind drove me to it, sorry.'' Hakyeon said and Leo looked up at him with the brightest smile Hakyeon had ever seen.

''Hakyeon, don't feel sad about it. It fed my desire to be loved and I nearly cried of joy. You make me feel loved again.'' Leo said and saw a faint smile on Hakyeon's face. Leo's head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder again and Hakyeon's hands moved up to Leo's blonde hair. Hakyeon was more than happy that Leo wasn't a scared cat anymore. Instead, Leo talked to him without stuttering and Leo put more meaning in his words.

The day had just begun, but it couldn't start better for Hakyeon. The slave that was pushed into his arms earlier, trusted Hakyeon now. Hakyeon truly would do everything to make Leo feel comfortable, even if love would enter the household.

Leo had fallen asleep again and Hakyeon smiled when he saw that, because Leo deserved it to get some sleep. Leo's master terrorized Leo's dreams and it broke Hakyeon's heart to see Leo crying. Leo was the perfect example of how terrible slaves were treated and that caused them to barely get sleep, they barely ate anything and they lost a lot of weight.

Hakyeon was watching TV, but he looked at Leo every few minutes. Leo looked cute while being asleep and that made Hakyeon smile, even the way Leo was in his arms. Leo had his arms wrapped around Hakyeon's arm and it was a tight grip, but Hakyeon didn't mind. Leo needed protection when he was asleep, just like he did last night. Hakyeon pressed a kiss on Leo's temple and smiled. Leo was definitely his and he wasn't going to let him go, because only Hakyeon was entitled to take care of Leo.

Whatever happened in Fantasia didn't matter to Hakyeon anymore, because his priority was taking care of Leo. Leo went through a lot since birth and Hakyeon was going to use the time to make life a little bit mor comfortable for Leo. A slave like Leo deserved a better life.

Within minutes, Hakyeon heard Leo sob and he looked at the poor slave in his arms. Sweat was dripping off his face and Leo's face looked tensed.

''Leo, wake up! It's only a nightmare that you're having. Shhh, it's going to be okay.'' Hakyeon said as he continued to kiss Leo's temple. Leo bursted into tears when he opened his eyes and he looked at Hakyeon.

''It's just a nightmare Leo, calm down. You're with me.'' Hakyeon told him and Leo let go of him, before he wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist.

''T-Thank you so much for being here with me.'' Leo stuttered and kept looking at Hakyeon. Hakyeon wasn't really sure what he had to make up out of the look that Leo gave him now, but maybe it would be better if Hakyeon would kiss him.

Hakyeon kissed Leo and he felt the salty tears of Leo against his cheeks, but Hakyeon didn't care. And Leo no longer seemed to care about his tears either, because he deepend the kiss of Hakyeon. This was the biggest change Leo has made so far, because Leo deepened the kiss after Hakyeon pulled him in for a kiss. If Leo didn't trust Hakyeon right away, it would take way longer before it was finally at this point.

Leo got up from Hakyeon's lap and sat down on top of Hakyeon as his knees were burried into the couch. His arms moved up to Hakyeon's neck and Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Leo's waist.

For both of them, it felt good and Hakyeon was proud of Leo. Proud because of the fact that Leo wasn't scared to kiss Hakyeon.

''You're cute Leo.'' Hakyeon mumbled and Leo chuckled, before his cheeks turned red. Hakyeon chuckled when he felt the heat against his cheeks. Leo was blushing and Hakyeon enjoyed to see Leo like this.

Hakyeon was still a bit surprised that this slave no longer acted like a scared kitten, but Leo was still a slave. At least, for now. Hakyeon wanted to turn Leo into a complete different person and he wanted Leo to live like Hakyeon had lived for all these years, which would mean that Leo would lose his choker one day.

And Hakyeon knew that Leo couldn't wait until the day that he would lose his choker.