No. 5

Slavery Contract

Hakyeon and Leo were having breakfast and Leo ate very slow, but Hakyeon at least knew why. Leo had barely eaten any food when he grew up in the slave industry, so Leo basically had to learn again how to eat. But Leo was willing to eat again, because he could trust Hakyeon. And even when Hakyeon finished later on, he kept waiting until Leo was done too. Hakyeon didn't care if it took 2 hours for Leo to finish his breakfast, he wanted to show Leo that he was willing to wait for him to finish his breakfast.

Hakyeon put his dish into the dishwasher and went back to his chair to keep an eye on Leo. Leo wasn't eating a lot, but it was a great start. Hakyeon kept looking at Leo and Leo became shy when he sensed that Hakyeon was looking at him. To Leo's happiness, Hakyeon's looks were of happiness instead of lust. Leo knew all too well how eyes of lust looked like, so he was glad that Hakyeon wasn't showing the tiniest bit of lust. Hakyeon was happy that Leo started to trust him, Leo simply deserved a better life.

''Take your time Leo, I don't want you to feel rushed. I mean, it's been a long time since you have tasted food. So take your time.'' Hakyeon tried to sound encouraging to Leo and it seemed to work, because Leo smiled and continued to struggle with his food. But Leo at least felt more comfortable to eat, because Hakyeon wasn't rushing and only tried to encourage Leo to eat a little.

''T-Thanks Hakyeon, t-thanks for everything.'' Leo whispered and Hakyeon placed a hand on Leo's cheek. Leo looked at Hakyeon and Hakyeon over Leo's cheek.

'''There's nothing to thank me for Leo. I'm trying to give you a better life, because you deserve it. You're too pretty and you don't deserve it to be a slave anymore. I want you to be healthy.'' Hakyeon explained and it almost sounded like a confession, because Leo's cheeks turned red. He wasn't used to recevieving compliments and Hakyeon dropped one compliment after another. But these compliments motivated Leo to eat more and the more compliments Hakyeon was giving to Leo, the more motivated Leo became to eat.

After 3 hours, Leo finally managed to finish his breakfast. Leo felt a little bit embarrassed towards Hakyeon, but Hakyeon didn't care that Leo needed 3 hours to finish his breakfast. 

''You did well Leo. It's okay that you took 3 hours for breakfast, but I'm sure that you're going to eat faster once you're used to food again. I want you to look healthy again, because you don't look healthy at all. You're thin.'' Hakyeon said and squat down in front of Leo, before he placed his hand on Leo's cheek again. Hakyeon over Leo's cheek. Leo smiled brighter this time, because he was glad that Hakyeon was someone who wanted to take care of him.

Leo felt like he had fallen into the arms of an angel.

Hakyeon had put Leo's dish into the dishwasher and had turned the dishwasher on. In the mean time, Hakyeon had taken the poor slave to the livingroom and the two sat down on the couch. Leo immediately scooted closer to Hakyeon and his head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder.

''You already trust me that much huh? We only know each other for like a day.'' Hakyeon said as he looked at the slave next to him. Leo wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist and chuckled. To Hakyeon, it happened really fast and was surprised that Leo trusted him so fast. But to Leo, Hakyeon was a gift from Heaven and Hakyeon truly wanted to offer Leo a better life.

''Hakyeon, you don't understand. I've been a slave since birth and I never felt attracted to anyone, because I've been abused by basically everyone. But when I was dropped off here, I was overwhelmed by the fact that I was dropped off at someone who didn't look like he was about to the hell out of me. No, you're way different and you kept showing that you stayed loyal to whatever you said. There wasn't anything suspicious behind those words and those acts. I feel attracted to you Hakyeon, because you are the only one who cares about me and you also let me take the amount of time I need.'' Leo explained and his eyes teared up again. 

Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Leo's neck and pulled him in for a hug. Tears streamed down Leo's face again and Hakyeon kept kissing Leo's temple. Hakyeon never realised for how long Leo has been a slave and it hurt him even more after he heard Leo's confession. That gave Hakyeon more and more motivation to continue to care about Leo, because Leo deserved so much better.

''You deserve so much better Leo, you absolutely deserve so much better. Hearing how attracted you feel to me, makes me feel motivated even more to take better care of you.'' Hakyeon said as he pulled Leo on his lap. Leo's arms didn't leave his waist and neither did Leo's head on Hakyeon's shoulder. Now that Leo sat on his lap, it felt even better to support Leo and to be there for him.

Hakyeon felt all the tension that was inside Leo's body, tension that was unhealthy for Leo. Maybe that was why he lost so much weight, maybe it was because of the tension that Leo sensed.

''Calm down Leo. You're safe now and I'm not going to let you go. You're going to stay with me and I'll make sure that you'll look healthy again.'' Hakyeon encouraged Leo and moved one hand to Leo's neck, where he gave Leo a little massage. Leo was already used to the amount of times that Hakyeon was touching him and it felt a lot better compared to whenever his master was touching him, because Hakyeon's touches felt softer and were warmer.

''T-T-Thank you s-so much.'' Leo stuttered and looked up with his teary eyes. Hakyeon smiled and his eyes locked with those of Leo, the poor little thing. It was then that Hakyeon kissed Leo, but pulled back shortly after. Hakyeon didn't want Leo to feel uncomfortable, so that's why he pulled back right away.

''I-I liked it Hakyeon, it felt good.'' Leo said and a bright smile was on his face. Hakyeon was dumb smacked, because he wasn't expecting Leo to like this kiss. Now that Leo liked his kiss, that meant that Leo was trusting him now.

''Do it again Hakyeon, please.'' Leo nearly begged and Hakyeon smiled, before he nodded and kissed Leo again. This time, Hakyeon could feel Leo relax a lot more. He even felt that in Leo's arms, because they were wrapped more relaxed around Hakyeon's waist.

But this kiss meant that Leo fully trusted Hakyeon and that Leo truly believed that he was living at the right place now.