No. 3

Slavery Contract

After Leo was done with taking a shower ,along with Hakyeon's help, Hakyeon made sure that Leo's suit was dry enough for Leo to put it back on. When Leo looked in the mirror after he saw the white T-Shirt underneath his jacket, a sigh of relief escaped Leo's mouth. Leo hated it to look at his bare torso, because it made him think of those moments that his master couldn't stop touching him. Thanks to Hakyeon, that area was covered now.

Hakyeon helped Leo to put the choker back on, because Leo took it off before he stepped into the shower. It was a struggle for Hakyeon, because he didn't want to break Leo's trust in him and it scared him to put on a choker on Leo's neck. But Leo carefully told him where his limit was at and Hakyeon managed to put on Leo's choker until Hakyeon reached that limit.

''How do you feel now?'' Hakyeon asked and Leo looked more confident at Hakyeon. The slave was glad that Hakyeon wasn't acting like a master, but made Leo feel like as if Leo was his housemate.

''I feel a lot better, thank you.'' Leo said and a faint smile appeared on Hakyeon's face. He was glad that Leo was doing better, but there was a lot that had to be changed. Hakyeon had to make Leo trust him and this was the first step into the right direction. But there was a long road ahead of the two to grow closer and it needed time before the goal was reached.

The two made their way downstairs and Hakyeon told Leo that he was going to shut everything off, so that they could sleep. Leo nodded, but was scared as heck. He was scared to sleep alone and to see his master in his dreams, because Leo saw his master everywhere. 

''H-Hakyeon?'' Leo asked as Hakyeon looked up after he turned off a few lights. The TV was already turned off, so it was just the lights and to check if the doors were locked. Hakyeon walked to Leo and placed his hands carefully on Leo's shoulders.

''I-I'm scared to sleep on my own. My master is even in my dreams.'' Leo said and Hakyeon removed his hands from Leo's shoulders, before he wrapped his arms around Leo and pulled Leo in for a hug. It didn't even take long before Hakyeon felt Leo's hands on his back, which meant that Leo started to trust Hakyeon.

''My bed is big enough for two, so I can share if you want. I promise that I won't make it look like we're a couple, because you were dropped of today and you still have to learn to fully trust me.'' Hakyeon said and heard Leo whisper that Leo agreed. Hakyeon was tired and he also could feel that in Leo's arms. They felt heavy now and Hakyeon hoped that Leo at least could sleep a little.

Hakyeon would be there for him if Leo had another nightmare in which his master appeared.

Hakyeon had brushed his teeth real quick and he had changed into some comfortable pyjamas. Hakyeon felt uncomfortable if he had to sleep half and it would be uncomfortable for Leo if he would do that now.

Leo sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the floor. It traumatized him a lot to sleep with someone in one bed after what his master all had done to him. His master couldn't stay away from Leo and ually abused Leo whenever he was in bed and tried to sleep. Leo was trying to block all those negative thoughts out of his mind by telling himself that Hakyeon isn't as bad as he first thought. Hakyeon is caring and did everything he could to make it comfortable for Leo to stay here.

''Leo-ah, what's wrong?'' Hakyeon asked as he sat down next to Leo. Leo looked very unhappy at this point and Hakyeon wanted to do everything to make Leo happy, even if it was going to take longer than he hoped.

''I-I'm scared to sleep. My m-master is even in my dreams.'' Leo said and started to cry out of the blue. Hakyeon scooted closer and pulled Leo closer, before he over Leo's arm.

''I'm with you Leo. I know that it's a big step to share this bed with me, but I do whatever it takes to make life better for you.'' Hakyeon said and pushed Leo's head gentle towards his shoulder. Hakyeon's hand moved up to Leo's hair and he started to play with Leo's hair, while trying to calm Leo down. It was painful to see Leo like this and Hakyeon had to do whatever it takes to let Leo live like him, because Leo wasn't worth it to live like a slave anymore.

Leo carefully wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist and Hakyeon smiled. Leo slowly started to realise that Hakyeon wasn't any of those jerks who used slaves for . Leo felt safe and was glad that he was dropped off at someone who saw him as his housemate.

''Try to get some sleep and come closer to me when your former master appears in your nightmares again. I won't hurt you Leo, I will only comfort you.'' Hakyeon said and Leo looked up with his glassy eyes. Whenever Hakyeon said that he wouldn't hurt Leo, it felt to Leo like Hakyeon meant what he said. Hakyeon took his chance and gently placed a kiss on Leo's forehead. It wasn't forced and Leo noticed that, because he started to smile.

''Come, we're going to sleep. Just do whatever is comfortable to you, even if that is holding my arm tight. I'm not letting you do anything that you don't like.'' Hakyeon said and let go of Leo after a simple nod. Hakyeon crawled into his bed and pulled the blankets up. Leo had taken off his jacket and got into bed aswell. It was still a little scary for him, but it at least felt good to Leo. It felt way better than when he slept with his master.

Leo scooted closer to Hakyeon and wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist. Hakyeon smiled when he looked into the glassy eyes of Leo. He knew by know that he did this for protection, he wanted to get some sleep while thinking of Hakyeon whenever his master appeared in those nightmares he was having.

''Goodnight Leo.'' Hakyeon said and Leo smiled a lot brighter this time.

''Goodnight Hakyeon.'' was Leo's response, before Leo closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Hakyeon smiled and it didn't take long before he closed his eyes too.