Heaven's Biceps

SVT Office Antics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Expecting normality in the office space was something Seungkwan learned early on to never hope for. Even when he walked into the office on a lovely Monday morning with his usual iced americano with two pumps of vanilla syrup, he realized that no morning would start off according to schedule.

 

“Chan?”

 

“Yeah?” Chan answered mindlessly, still typing away at his keyboard to keep up with the vast amount of papers which suspiciously piled up higher and higher each day.

 

“Why is there a stack of empty candy bar wrappers on my desk?” Seungkwan gestured to the massive pile of foil on top of his formerly clean desk. He obviously had a suspicion that it was his lovely partner of directing, but hearing Chan’s response helped to verify that- yes, indeed it was his “superior” that was a heathen.

 

“Jeonghan, of course.”

 

Seungkwan sighed. Not even one day. He couldn't even relax for one day. “Do you know where he is Chan?”

 

“Hm…” Chan stopped and spun in his chair to face him, “the last time I saw him, he was over by Hao’s desk chatting with Wonwoo and Jisoo. I overheard Jeonghan yelling about who had the least flattest among the four of them,” Seungkwan wanted to face-palm. Only Jeonghan would start such a conversation at the break of day.

 

Chan grimaced, “I stopped listening as soon as Jeonghan started yelling out measurements though…”

 

“Alright, thanks Channie!” Seungkwan shook his head as walked away. Poor innocent Channie, having to be tainted by the silver-haired devil.

 

Walking over to Minghao’s desk, Seungkwan knew right away that Jeonghan wasn’t there. As soon as Seungkwan approached them, the men stopped talking amidst themselves and gave Seungkwan a morning nod.

 

“Hey Seungkwan,” Jisoo smiled. Seungkwan looked around him. He didn’t see any signs of rainbow fabric or baggy clothing anywhere, which was unusual. Hansol must actually be busy with work.

 

“Hi, Seungkwan,” Wonwoo grinned as he leaned on the side of Minghao's desk. It was a rare sight to see Wonwoo in their department, especially with all of the late work Jeonghan sent over to the Finance department; but, Mondays were a special case. Everyone in the office knew Mondays were the only days anyone could catch Wonwoo hiding around in their office space.

 

“Still playing hide and seek with your stalker?” Seungkwan joked which prompted an exasperated sigh from Wonwoo. Minghao snickered.

 

“Jihoon has him locked up in the meeting on our floor, so hopefully I will be able to escape hours of harassment up until,” Wonwoo fixed the glasses on his nose and looked down at his wrist to count the time, “probably around lunch time. I’m free up till lunch, then the wild predator is on the loose again.”

 

“Ehh~ stalking and harrassing is a little bit too much, don’t you think? Soonyoung couldn’t hurt a fly. Why don’t you just let him down already if you don’t like him following you around everywhere? You know he just really likes you.” Jisoo wrapped an arm around Wonwoo’s narrow shoulder, toes slightly lifted off the ground to make the stretch.

 

“He does not like me. He just finds it fun to tease me all day. Likes seeing how irritated I get or something like that…” Wonwoo sighed. Seungkwan shook his head in dismay. How was it that everyone in this office was so goddamn oblivious?

 

“That’s not what I hear from Jihoon,” Minghao chimed in. “Jihoon said that he almost bashed his head into the wall after listening to Soonyoung moan for hours about how much he loves Wonwoo’s little face-scrunches when he laughs or how cute his love for cats is. Soonyoung has two large bumps on the top of his head because of how hard Jihoon hit him!”

 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes as he listened. Jisoo gave him a comforting pat and unwrapped his arm.

 

“You never know, Wonwoo~ Give the man a chance! Soonyoung has been doting over you since you first started working here!” Wonwoo scoffed and mumbled something under his breath.

 

“Longer than that…”

 

Seungkwan raised his left brow in curiosity, which made Wonwoo shift his eyes away from him after realizing that he had actually picked up on that. Seungkwan should ask about that later.

 

“Do you guys know where Jeonghan went?” Jisoo perked up and answered.

 

“Jeonghan’s at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter