Gym Buddies

SVT Office Antics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chan!”

 

“What is it now, Seungkwan?” Chan tilted his head tiredly. The pile of paper from earlier was somehow still the same size as though he hadn’t even made a dent in the work that he had to get done by the end of today.

 

“You need to come to the gym with me!” Seungkwan pleaded, his arms reaching out to hold him by his arms. After he had headed up from the 6th floor, Seungkwan had run around asking everyone to go ‘workout’ with him. Minghao- the traitor- and ended up rejecting him because he didn’t want to sweat in his new suit (which Seungkwan gifted him, btw) . Apparently, Jisoo was busy making phone calls for a project and Wonwoo was off hiding who knows where. And god knows Seungkwan wasn’t going to ask Hansol to work out with him or let him make fun of him for the next hour. Chan was the last hope.

 

“All of a sudden?” Chan frowned. Seungkwan pouted and swung his body side-to-side.

 

“Pwease! Seungkwannie needs a gym buddy~ And he knows it’s Channie’s break soon~ Pwease, Channie~” Seungkwan whined with his high-pitched baby voice. Chan grimaced hard. Ew.

 

“Hyung, I still have a lot of work left. I won’t even have time for a lunch break today with all this work,” Chan complained letting his shoulders droop in despair.

 

“I’ll do half of it! More than half even! I’ll even buy you lunch!” Seungkwan offered desperately. Chan was intrigued by the offer, but was evidently weirded out by Seungkwan’s enthusiasm to do something other than work for a change.

 

“Sure, I guess… just let me get something and I’ll meet you down there in ten.” Seungkwan cheered and jumped in his spot excitedly. Chan just shook his head as he walked off. Seungkwan grinned. Heaven’s Biceps, here I come!  

 

 

 

 

Why?

 

“What are you doing here?” Seungkwan scowled. Standing next to Chan in the elevator shaft was a peppy Hansol geared up in a miss-mash of 80’s workout gear and cargo pants from the 2000s.

 

“I’m here to workout! Chan said that you guys were working out at the staff gym and invited me to come along,” Hansol smiled. Seungkwan glared at Chan, who was whistling and looking anywhere but at Seungkwan pissed-off face.

 

“Fine! But, don’t bother me. I-uh, I am really serious about working out, so…” Seungkwan grunted as Chan looked at him judgingly. Really, hyung? Are you? Since when?

 

“Sure, no problem. I just wanted to check this place out since you mentioned it. I haven’t got to workout since my gym membership expired,” Hansol commented as the three of them walked beside each other to the entrance. Seungkwan looked down at Hansol’s chest and back up. No wonder his chest was so firm.

 

Hansol coughs and looks away. Chan opens the door for the three of them and Seungkwan perks up as soon as he sees Seungcheol turned around and speaking to Jeonghan who was there to take his second nap of the day.

“Hello! We’re here to work out!” Seungkwan jumps in front and chirps energetically, the two men behind him staring strangely at the back of his head.

 

“Oh, Seungkwannie! How nice of you to leave the cave!” Jeonghan teased as he sat up from the rolled out yoga-mat. Seungkwan almost snapped, but stopped as soon as Seungcheol turned around to show his gummy smiling face.

“Hi, how can I he-” Seungcheol stopped mid-sentence and stared. The three men looked at the trainer patiently and waited for him to continue, but Seungcheol just stood there frozen. Jeonghan rolled his eyes and pinched the skin of Seungcheol’s leg in between his fingers.

 

“AH!” Seungcheol yelped, but continued to stare in front of him as he rubbed the red mark on his leg. Jeonghan was really close to side-kicking him as the three young men stood there unsure of why he was staring like a goldfish.

“This is Seungcheol. He’ll train you for however long. Change rooms are in the back. We have spare clothes in there,” Jeonghan fills them in on all the details and leads them away from his dumbified friend.

“Uh, okay…” Seungkwan mumbles disappointingly as the the three of them walk to away to change clothes. Chan chuckles as he passes Seungcheol and Jeonghan just gives him a look of shame.

 

 

 

 

To be honest, Seungcheol always thought of himself as a pretty good-looking guy. There were several office women and men checking him out everyday on his way to the staff’s gym. Moreover, there were even more people coming in to “train,” but were really using it as an excuse to feel up his biceps.

 

But never, until this moment, had Seungcheol ever seen a man so beautiful and magnificent like the one that walked in at that moment. As the three newly-dressed men returned to the main room, he froze again, hand dropping the 5lb dumbbell onto the ground- not hearing the yelp of the person he  dropped it on- and stared at the new incomer.

 

“OW! FU-my goddamn toe! Cheol, what the fu-?” Jeonghan screamed clinging onto his toe in tears, clearly awoken from his nap on the blue mat. Seungcheol didn’t hear him.

 

He was coming towards him. ! Seungcheol’s eyes widened. He pushed Jeonghan off the yoga mats hurriedly, rolled up one mat, and fled to the back storage room to seem busy. Jeonghan, who was pushed to the side, now laid flat on his stomach groaning from pain.

 

“Hey Jeonghan-hyung! Where did your friend go?” Jeonghan looked up. It was Chan, Hansol, and Seungkwan.

 

“Oh, hey baby!” Jeonghan cooed. Chan groaned as Jeonghan got up to pinch his cheeks. Seungcheol’s eye twitched from where he was spying on the group of three men. Baby?

 

Chan sighed as Jeonghan continued to baby him and Hansol just laughed behind his fist. “You working out, hyung?” Hansol asked and Chan let out a puff of air. “Him? Pff, please.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter