Chapter 24

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here? Aren't you leaving?" I raised a brow when he opened my door.

"I'm not leaving you alone." He let himself in and sat on the edge of my bed but I kicked him.

"Yah!" He glared at me as he rubbed his sore .

"What?" I purposely widened my eyes at him and he pouted.

"You really won't accept this? There's a message inside." He smiled, handing me the necklace.

"No. I told you that's already been done." I rolled my eyes and ignored him, going through my phone.

"Then, I guess I'll give another gift for you." He stood up and brushed his pants. He's wearing a loose pink sweatshirt and black jeans with a white shoe lace as his belt.

"I see you're still not giving up that trend." He smiled proudly making me scoff.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Ugh I don't know. Maybe because after this you'd be gone for another week!

"Why are you so smiley?" I kept my face straight as he suddenly sat near me and leaned his face to me. A wide smile on his lips. I want to pinch his cheeks but resisted.

"Are you grumpy because I haven't contacted you?" I looked away and he pulled my chin back with his hand.

"Kiss me and I swear you can't smile anymore." He pouted and let go.

"I stay away from my phone if I'm doing music. I was busy writing songs for our next comeback which is around the corner." My heart melted at how gentle he sounds.

"You could just say you're busy. You didn't have to explain. I'm not you girlfriend." I grumbled the last part.

"Yet..." this guy...

"And how sure are you I'll give in to you?" Funny how my world changed when he came. I haven't even been able to fangirl on others as I was busy learning about him and his group.

"Because I won't stop courting you." I almost choked on my own saliva.

"You're courting me?" He scrunched up his nose

"Cause you deny me to be your boyfriend. You're so stubborn when you're gonna end up with me anyways." I scoffed.

"Wow. Your level of confidence is unattainable." He raised his chin up.

"Of course, I have to." His eyes softened.

"I carry six more lives on my shoulder afterall." He added silently. For a brief moment, I t

Please log in to read the full chapter