Chapter 12

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yah!" I whisper-yelled, and ran back to him

"What the are you doing?!" I glared and grabbed his hand, stopping him from taking off his face mask.

"D-did you just curse?" He blinked, unmoving

"There's more of where that came from." He shook off my hand and proceeded to take off his mask. He had already taken off his shades

"Follow me." I grabbed his wrist to drag him but I bounced back to him cause he won't budge!

"Yah!" I glared

"Mwoh? Mwoh?!" He widened his eyes on me.

"Why are you taking off your disguise?!" I put a hand on my hips

"You won't agree with me so I will let our fans judge. If they'll know what happened minus the steamy part..." my eye twitched when he had this goofy smile plastered on his face when he said steamy.

"What do you mean steamy?" He chuckled and blushed. I was caught off guard from the emotions he's letting me see. He's surprisingly a dork.

"Anyway, minus that. I'm sure they'll allow me to take you out on a date as thanks. They'll even probably sponsor the place and food." What?

"Ha! You expect me to believe you, there's no such fans."

"My fans love me, my band, my family. They will probably offer me to you once they found out what you did for me." I looked up to sky and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"You won't accept my thank you, so I will do a public appreciation." It'll be just once... just once is enough.

"Stop it!" I grabbed his hat and put it nack on his head, which I need to tiptoe a bit. I grabbed his mask and put it back on. Took his shades on put it on his eyes as well.

"Fine, you can me somewhere next week but this is not a date!" He nodded.

"Alright. See you then." I walked away but he grabbed my hand

"What?!"

"Why are you always yelling? Maybe I should do something about that." He mumbled the last part so I didn't get it.

He took his phone out and gave it to me. I raised my brow and he nudged me with it.

"I can always slide in to your dms." We'll only meet once. I don't see the need to exchange numbers. It'll only be a waste of space.

"Ani. Do you know how many messages we get on our dms?" I sighed and typed in my number

"Introduce yourself in a text and don't call me cause I don't an

Please log in to read the full chapter