Chapter 7

Melting hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

SINB

 

“Yerin i need to go somewhere” i shouted while i’m on my way through the door

"Where are you going?"  

“Woff!"  

Am I crazy Or Angko was asking me as well?  

I rolled my eyes at them. “It's none of your business" I said flatly,

"Are you going to shop?" I straightened after I'm done putting my shoes on.

“Yes why?”

“Can you buy me and Angko some food?” She said cutely while apearing infront of me

“No! Don’t you have work today?” i said and poked her head

“I just came home from a long business trip last night. I need some rest Sinb” she said and pout while massaging her head

“Whatever i’m leaving” but the she tugs the hem of my shirt that cause me to stumble a bit 

“If you don’t want to buy our food i’ll buy it and drive you there”she said and smile warmly i can feel her warm breath and our face is just an inch 

My eyes averted to her lips, once again I saw her mole, the reason why she had the chance to kiss me last night. 

I don't know why my eyes kept on looking at her lips, I don't know how long I'm looking at it. But my eyes closed automatically when her lips landed on mine once again. 

I closed my eyes not because I find it romantic, I closed it because I'm startled.  

She kissed me again!  

My body stiffened. 

I don't know what I would feel right in this moment. She retreated before I could react, I opened my mouth to speak but I choked. 

What she did right now made me mum. We're fighting gaze as if we're analyzing each other's thoughts until she spoke.  

“I love you Sinb" again it made me choke. She's looking straight at me and smiling like she meant every word. I straightened myself then turned around to avoid her gaze and hide my blush. The word I love you is very important to me. You can't just use it to anyone. 

“Uh... I'm...a... I'm going to wait at the leaving room. Call me when you're done" I said then walked fast back to the living room. My heart is pounding and I'm blushing. Ugh I hate this feeling! I'm always caught off guard every time she kissed me.  

“See Angko, you're mommy Sinb will Come with us to the pet shop! Yehey!"  

“Woff"  

“You know Angko it's like déjà vu. My dream last night feels real the cherry flavor lips its feels so real, the same feeling that I felt when I kissed her a while ago"  

“Wof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter