Chapter 10

Melting hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

YERIN

 

My eyes fluttered open to the rays of the sunlight streaming through the large glass window in the room.

As my sleepiness faded away, it didn't take long for me to realise that I was in the large queen size bed.  

How did I get here?  I didn't remember getting into bed the night before. I couldn't recall what had happened last night. 

All I remembered was that I had been crying and that was it. I was still wearing the same dress from last night. As I was wondering, the sound of the door creaking open startled me. 

For a moment, it felt like my heart had stopped and I found it difficult to breathe. 

There she was standing at the doorway looking right at me. It was Sinb. The last person I expected to see after what had transpired last night.  

No matter how many times I saw Sinb, my heart always skipped a beat. I have always wondered how could a woman like Sinb exist? She was the epitome of women’s perfection.

She was fit and had a toned abs from all the years of dancing and competing in every school. She also had piercing Black Orbs. They reminded me of the night. Her jawline and those long lashes that complete her beauty. 

She could have easily been a model if she had wanted to

 I was interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat.  "I think you have stared at me for way too long. It's starting to make me feel uncomfortable.", she said with a deadpan expression as she made  her way over to the bed.  

I could feel the heat creep up into my face. I must be blushing so bad now. I was embarrassed that she had caught me ogling at her. 

That was the effect Sinb had on me. It was difficult for me to act normal around her. I know i’m smart but when i’m with her sometime’s i became dumb and Stupid.

But after our intense exchange with each other last night, it was certain that she didn't care if I had any ounce of feelings for her."I'm sorry." I murmured softly and looked at her timidly, afraid to say anything else.  

“Do you have to apologise for everything? You need to grow some backbone.", she reprimanded me as if I were a small child.  

I kept quiet at her remark while I looked down and played with my fingers. It was a nervous habit of mine that I have had since childhood.  

I felt her weight settle on the side of the bed. I couldn't help but peak at her. She was seated sideways on the bed, scrutinising me. "What time did you wake up?", she questioned.  

“Ummh...just a while ago", I reply, my voice barely a whisper.  

“I see." She nods while her hand rubbed the back of her head

“I have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter