Chapter 23 (End)

Melting hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23 (END)

 

SINB

 

I’am standing here at the grassy lawn feeling the air that hitting my face while looking at the clear blue sky.

 

“Four Years had past and a lot of memories happend” i whispered and look up,i hug my self while remembering her touches,hugs and kisses,remebering the bickering and push and pull moments.

 

I heard a light footsteps coming behind my back. 

 

~Take my hand 

 

Take my whole life through

 

For i can help falling inlove with you~

 

“Yennie” i said gently and bent down while fixing her bangs

 

“Mom” She said as those little fingers run into my cheeks “I told you not to touch that vinyl right?” I tap her nose pretending that i’m mad.

 

Yennie play with her fingers. The same habit that she has “i’m sorry mom” she look down “but its my favorite” 

 

I gave her a cheekly smile and smash my lips into her fluffy cheeks “Me too i love it” i reached out my hand “lets go inside”

 

The both of us enter the house. Our new house we move in last summer. Unlike before we live at the penthouse now we bought a larger one “Good morning Sweeties” The older woman said and kiss our cheeks “You okey you look Sad?” she said as we headed to the kitchen

 

“No mom i’m fine” 

 

“Grandma are you cooking some pancakes?” The little ball of energy asked while she sit at the table trying to peek at the pan my mom is about to answer but she was cut in

 

“Everyone i’m home” the three of us look at her while hanging her coat and removing her shoes,dragging her suitcase inside the house.

 

“Oh by the way Yuju drop this at the office” she said and handed me a passport.

 

“A passport?” I look at her confusely

 

“Well that is the invitation for Yuju and Umji’s wedding! Trust me when i first recieve it, we have the same reaction” she rolled her eyes “by the way the convention in Singapore kills me if i didn’t love you, i will not attend that event”

 

I laughed at her statement “oh c’mon my dear cousin, i’m thankful and besides i can’t leave My baby”

 

“Yup thats me” Yennie interject with full of pancakes “So Aunt Eunseo where’s my lion? The one with the water on its mouth” My cousin tiredly handed her a two pieces of paper bag and my daughter happily accept it.

 

“After eating take a bath we’ll go somewhere” was all i said and walk through the bedroom, i lay down and hug the pillow while my eyes is roaming around and it stop

When i saw our wedding picture “i miss you, but sometimes i hate you from leaving us” i mumur and hug the pillow tightly hoping for a warm that i’ve been longing for.

 

After an our looking in our picture,i decided to fix myself and change my clothes “Yennie are you done?” I asked as i walk out the room “Yes mom” she said and run into me.

 

We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter