Chapter 12

Melting hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

SINB

 

She started the engine when i entered the car 

"What bands do you like?" She started a conversation.

“I don't have any in particular" was all I said.  

“Do you know Blackpink?Mamamoo?" I didn't respond.  

“What about Apink?" Again I didn't respond.  

"IU?" Okay here we go again.  

"How about Gfriend?” I glare at her to stop her from talking. 

"I said I don't have any in particular! And damn Yerin! IU is a soloist!"  I said irritably and look at the window 

“Well..." Was all she said and Shrugged.

"So you like Gfriend" she said after a while. 

She's pissing me again. I reached for the tissue roll and threw it on her head.  

“Shut up. I don't want to talk to you, if you talk to me again I’ll throw my self out of this car" I threatened. At last she fell silent. And her face turns down.

I feel guilty

Slowly i hold her free hand and play with it as we drive in silence. Her eyes lit up and she smile widely while looking at the road

"Sinb we're here" she said while shaking me gently, I opened my eyes then jumped off the car oblivious of my surrounding, but when I went out of the car I'm startled, No, astounded is the right word for my reaction right now.

"So this is your idea of a date?!" I asked her raising my brow, She walked passed me and spread her arms before facing me, she didn't respond, she just smiled at me.

“Yes" she said after a while.  

“This is where we're going to have a date." She said then about to hold my hand but I shoved it away. I'm pissed right now.

We're in the Myeongdong Street Food Market. There are lots of People hanging and gathering around.

“Are you serious about this?” i said because she is ing rich and she just bring me here. Her face turns sad and she scratch the tip of her brow

"This is my idea of a date,but if you hate this lets just go home Because I'd prefer to eat here than bring you into a fancy restaurant Cu’z i’m sure your Jungkook always bring you in those kind of place and I don't want to level myself to that Jungkook”

"What are you saying?" I asked her confused.

"I want to be different, I'm sure he surprised you when you had a date with him, he made you feel like a princess and I'm sure that you enjoyed it" she paused.  

“So?" I said waiting for what she's going to say next.  

“I can make you feel you're special but in a different way. With me you're a simple person but you're still happy, that's what I want you to experience, we don't eat expensive food but you're gonna be full and contented with the feeling that you can't eat more and look at those vendors smiling warmly”she pause and point at them “if we are in the restaurants they will us serve with elegance and respect but here at the market, they will serve us with warm and smiles”

Wow that's a long speech I said to myself. I didn’t know Yerin has this side. Her humble side eventhough she can buy a whole restaurant she still brings me here and let me see what simple a life can be.

“Whatever" I said then glanced at food around us.  

“I deserve this you know, I did everything to win our bet just to have this moment with you" what she said made my heart flutter, why does she have to say such cheesy lines. 

I sighed then massaged my temple.

“Fine lets eat”

"This way ma'am" she said enthusiastically. I'm gonna give her a chance, I want to experience the happiness that she's telling me though I'm still doubtful if I'm gonna enjoy this day especially the foods.

"So what're we gonna eat?"

"Let's start from the beginning!" She said then reached for my hand and led me to the first booth.

“So this is a Tteokgalbi meatball’s obviously its a meat ball but ist covered with crumbs and has its best taste due to its sauce so wanna try one?”

I nodded

“What flavor?” she said pointing above us. Sour cream, cheese, barbecue and spicy. I want to try it all. I said to myself.

"We'll take all the flavors, one each" Yerin said to the vendor, I smiled when she read my mind. I'm quite enjoying this. It has lots of varieties and I love it. I just don't know what it tastes like. The vendor smile and gave us the meats immediately.  

“How much?" I asked curiously. 

“50 won” my eyes widen. It's too cheap.

"Our next destination is... Beverages!" She said ecstatically. It's not far so it didn't take much walk, we're now in front of many jars filled with different kind of juice.

"This is one of my favorite booths, what flavor do you want?" The booth has 10 flavors of juice, what caught my attention is the Pomegranate flavor.

"Is this for real?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter