Chapter 11

Melting hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

SINB

“Yah~ what are you doing here?” I asked while the three of them Enters our school gym. I already met Sowon Eunha and Yuju they attend our wedding last summer and i believe they are Yerin’s best bud.

“What were just visiting our alma mater” Yerin said and wink at me.

Its been a month after we let our hearts speak for each other and its been a month since she said that i should let her love me.

“Babee” Yuju said when umji went out from the changing room

“We just tag along” Eunha said and start clinging to sowon’s neck

Yerin walk infront of me and she lean and gave me a kiss on my cheeks. After that heart hurting morning,she didn’t kiss my lips anymore eventhough she can do it,she still chose to kiss my cheeks and she stay the same but sweeter. She treats me like a princess but sometimes she treats me like her mother. I remember one time we eat at a famous restaurant but she hate’s tomato and since i’am stubborn i fill her of soup with it. She ate it but she keeps on whining.

My sense cameback when Yerin throw the ball into me “wanna have some bet?” she said and smirk

“Basketball? You know how to play this?” I look at her in shock

“Ace~y Ace~y” Sowon said and four of them starts to cheer

“Yup. Why honey are you afraid to lose?” She slowly her lower lip 

“I’m not but what if i win?” 

“Then i will buy whatever you want”

“Nah then if you win, i will buy everything for you that’s unfair Yerin i don’t have money” i said and stomp my feet while i throw the ball into her

“Nope go on a date with me”

“Just a date?”

“Yup just a date”

“Then lets do this” I position my self and wipe the side of my face

“Better prepare for our date huney” she wink and start dribbling the ball

"Wakey wakey Sinb yah~~ Wake up! Wake up!" I groaned in annoyance, I put my pillow on my head to prevent hearing her annoying voice. 

Today is our date and I don't want to wake up yet. I think you already know who wins that bet. The heck i didn’t know that she’s too good.

It's so early, it's only ten in the morning, I always wake up late when I don’t Jog because it's Saturday.  

“Woff, Woff, Woff!" I'll kill that dog when Yerin’s not around! I cursed mentally, I don't want to wake up yet.  

“Sinb.Jung Eunbi.Jung Sinb.Hwang Eunbi.Sinb" I don't like people repeating every word that they already said, it's annoying. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter