Chapter 20

Melting hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

 

SINB

 

I woke up with a two hand wrapped around my waist,i like this, i move closer and pressed my body against her.

 

“Hmm Sinb” she said and fixed her position i didn’t answer instead i wrapped my hands around her and continue to close my eyes,i’m about to dozed of but a finger trace the line of my face.

 

I open my eyes and then there she is looking at me intently with a wide smile on her face.

 

“Good morning” she said and rest her head on her hand.

 

I lean in and kissed her lips. Those lips that made the most amazing job last night “Good morning” i said and also smile 

 

“Sweetie i need to wake up?” She said and removed my hand but i hug her tighter “No~” i whined “i’m sorry but i have to meet the photographer” she said once again, she kissed my forehead and walked inside the bathroom.

 

I just stay at the bed and remember what happend last night, it was my first time and it was the best! the way she touch my body and those things that we did.

 

“I’ll go now sinb” she said and about

To walked out “Kiss” i said and pout so she smile and give me what i want.

 

I didn’t regret it and i won’t, those electrical feeling that goes down in my tummy when her hands touch my body,those butterflies that fly around my heart when our lips touches. I won’t regret it.

 

damn I’m addicted and she’s like a drug no rehab can fix it.

 

“She make me feel alive” i murmur and walk through the bathroom and did my bussiness while her touches linger in my mind.

 

I walk out and wear my undies and pants while picking up the best shirt to hide all the hickeys that she gave me.

 

I heard a soft knock coming from the door “Sinb” its umji

 

“Come in” i shout and she walked inside “wow sinb you have a lot of bruises or hickeys rather” she commented and wiggle her brows “So how was it? Does it feel good” she asked excitedly while i hung my head low due to the blood rushing in my face “Yah~ do it by yourself i wont say anything” i said and grab a color turtle neck and paired it my jeans

 

We leave the room and saw them talking to a man but i can’t see his face because Sana is blocking him, as we aproached them i feel something terrible.

 

“You look familliar Ms.Jung” the man said, his voice is also familliar for me.

 

“Ahh.. maybe you saw her in some magazine  she’s famous” Sana said,  as we get closer the bad feeling that i have is gettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter