Chapter 4

Melting hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

SINB

 

I woke up before my alarm rang, I stretched before standing up. I frowned when I heard the vacuum. She's cleaning the floor every day, I told her to do so because she has the attitude to sleep on the floor especially when it's hot.  

“Crap! I forgot to finish my activity! I'm dead!" I said then ran out of my room immediately.  

“Morning Sinb!" She welcomed me but I ignored her. 

“ Yerin!!" I called her when I didn't saw my papers on the kitchen table. 

"Yes?" Where did you put my activities? I left it here" I said quite loud.

 "Oh, those papers? I already put it on the trash bin" she said innocently.

"What?!" I yelled at her, I'm gonna punch her, how could she threw my works on the trash bin. I was about to open the bin when she spoke.  

“It's a joke! It's a joke!" She said hastily. I clenched my hand and walked closer to her. 

I slapped her forehead in annoyance.  “Never joke to a person who just woke up!" I said irritably.  

“I'm sorry. But it's just a joke" she pouts while massaging her forehead. 

“Joke your face! Where is it?" I asked while raising my brow. 

“It's on the center table in the living room" I didn't respond and walked there lazily.  

It was piled neatly, my eyes widen when I saw the papers, it was all answered."How did she do it?" I muttered.

I glanced at her, she was whistling while making a coffee for the both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter