Chapter 3

Melting hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

SINB 

 

"I hate you chemistry!!" I said pissed then threw my pen on the floor. I've been computing for minutes and I still didn't get the right answer. I have loads of take home activities and I need to pass it before weekends or else I'm dead.  

“Shut up!" I yelled to Angko, she's been barking for almost an hour. She growled then barked once again.  I think she's hungry. My mind suggested. 

I groaned before standing up to give her a food. Once again I groaned because she doesn't have any food left.  

I'm not in a mood today, my professor talked to me after my class and said that I might fail my chem if I don't focus on it.

"Why do I have to study!" I muttered irritably. I decided to open the fridge to look for a leftover food.

 “Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed in frustration because there's no food left as well.I slammed the fridge then gazed at Angko. "There's no food! Stop barking! Wait for me I'm just gonna buy something to eat outside" I said pointing at her.  

I grabbed my purse on the couch then walked out of our unit immediately.  "I need to make sure that I'm not gonna fail! I need someone who could answer my take home activity, but who should I call?" I asked myself. I'm alone in the elevator.

I frowned the moment the elevator opened, I was about to step outside when I saw Yerin. I hate it whenever I saw her wearing Office skirts, it's too short.  

"Hey" she said but I pulled her out of the building.  

“Hey where are we going?" She asked me frowning.  

“Groceries, Angko don't have food so are we" I said flatly.  

“We have car aren’t we?" She said wondering. That thing didn't enter my mind. I'm too caught up on thinking about my stupid take home activity.  "Ah yeah, a car I forgot" I said mindlessly then pulled her to the parking lot. 

It took only a couple of minutes to the supermarket because Its just really near, I want to go home already to finish my work.  

“Sinb?" She called me while pushing the cart.  

“Yes?" I replied mindlessly.  

“Do you have a problem?" She asked me anxiously.  

“No, why'd you ask?" We're on the dairy products area.  

“You seem out of focus today, is there something that's been bugging you?" She said then took a set of Yakult, that's her favorite.  

“Nope... You're just imagining things" I said flatly, there's no way I would tell her.

We didn't talk after that conversation, we shopped in silence until we reached the parking area.  I was about to open the car door when someone approached us. 

My face flushed at the sight of the Man, I will never forget his face.  "Well, well what a small world. I didn't expect to see you here" he said and smirk. Yeah what a small world. My mind responded. I never expected to see him again. "What are you doing here Jimin?" I asked looking shocked. he smirked by my question.

“Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter