Chapter 21

Melting hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

 

SINB

 

Its been Six hours since i’m roaming our hotel area to hoping to find Yerin. After her words Stuck into my head.

 

I’m afraid.

 

I’m Hurt.

 

I just can’t believe that those words came out from . ”Where are you Jung Yerin?” I asked  while trying to stop my self from crying. Then my feet lead me into a garden. Its already three at the afternoon and i didn’t see any glimpse of her.

 

I walked and walk through yhe pathway and saw her sitting at the bench while hugging her knees

 

Did i really hurt her?

 

But she didn’t say anything?

 

Is it really my fault?

 

Then she look at me with her swollen eyes and through those glassy eyes i saw hurt,grief and insecurities. I sit beside her but i won’t touch her. I really hurt her.

 

Such an idiot Sinb!

 

“Y-Yennie”

 

“What do you want Sinb?” Its cold before she’s warmer,sweet caring and thoughtful  but this woman infront me, she’s different, it like she shut down eveything.

 

I stretch my arms to hold her hand “Don’t” she said and move away. The pain of rejection, i hate it, before she’s begging for my touche’s but know she hates it.

 

“D-Don’t d-do t-this Yerin please” i said as my voice crack and trying to hold my tears 

 

She raised her brow and wipe her years with the back of her hands “Don’t do this? My god Sinb! I gave everything! I respect whatever your past is, i still love you even if i’m just holding you by title!” She sigh and start sobbing hardly “i-im t-tired Sinb, Your my wife,you are mine but sadly i can’t boast and tell it to everyone because you want to hide this, your my wife but your cheating on me!” 

 

She laugh bitterly “i’m such a fool because i already know that your having an affair but i still close my eyes and love you”

 

She stand up and smile, a sad one “after there wedding i’m filing for our divorce paper” she stand up and walk

 

Divorce?

 

She’s letting me go?

 

I was stuck in my sit trying to absorb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter