La douleur exquise [8]

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nako and Yujin came home after an hour of a morning jog. The plan was only breakfast but since Nako knew that Yujin was heartbroken by the news that Sakura is already dating someone, she suggested to go jogging as a way of releasing stress. Yujin highly appreciates it. She still loves Sakura but she knew better than to force herself to her. She remembered what Minju always say to her whenever she wants to . “If Sakura’s happy then Yujin is happy too.”

 

These past weeks, she's been getting closer to the org president, honestly, she's starting to like her. But that's only because she's nice and beautiful. Her already broken heart is still with Sakura. She still can't let the older girl go, that's why she promised to herself that if she'll be given a chance, she's not gonna waste it.

 

Her train of thoughts was suddenly interrupted when she heard Nako's loud voice, she immediately followed her inside to check what happened but stopped on her tracks when she the love of her life looking miserable, sat on the corner of the couch crying her heart out with a bleeding forehead.

 

 

"Saachan, what happened? Where is Eunbi unnie?" Nako asked, confused.

 

"She's dating my sister? Impossible. There's a lot Eunbi in South Korea." she thought.

 

"Sh- Eunbi, found out about my gravure. Sh-she left me." Sakura answered, struggling to say every word between her sob.

 

Nako was so furious when she found out that Eunbi threw the photo book to her sister resulting in her bleeding forehead.

 

"I'm gonna kill that Kwon Eunbi!" Nako yelled, her nostrils flared as her hands balled in a fist.

 

Yujin's body tensed up. She couldn't believe what she heard. All this time it was her sister. "You're dating my older sister!? I'm so sorry, Pretty unnie!"

 

Yujin stormed out of the house not minding Nako and Sakura who kept on calling her name.

 

***

 

Yujin found her sister inside her room, sitting in front of the computer, she can see from her distance that Eunbi has been checking Sakura's magazine covers online.

    

 

 

 

"Eunbi unnie," she called softly.

 

"Get the out, Yujin. Not now. I'm tired."


 

Yujin shook her head, she remained on her position and explained to her sister that she knows Sakura through her best friend Nako. She was hoping for her sister to open her mind and her heart for her explanation but Eunbi didn't. She moved away from her laptop and to let Yujin see the photographs.

 

 

"She's a gravure model. She used her body for money. Yujin, I don't want you hanging out with that piece-"

 

Yujin balls her fist in anger. "Piece of what?" she yelled. Yujin has been very nice to her sister, but she feels like she's been losing all the patience she has in her body.

 

"You're so judgemental. Did you even know her story? Did you even know what she went through, unnie?" she questioned.

 

"Who's in their right mind that won't get mad? I was fooled, Yujin. You don't even know their mot--"

 

Yujin's heart was aching for Sakura. "This is the problem with you. You don't listen at all. You're selfish. I would have given everything to be loved back by Sakura."

 

"What?" Eunbi asked she couldn't believe what she's hearing. She was confused until Yujin admitted that she fell in love with Sakura the same reason why she fell for her.

 

"You are out of your mind! You don't even know Sakura that well." Eunbi bellowed.

 

Yujin told her sister how many times Sakura has been judged just because she’s a gravure model, she told her how many indecent proposals she has to turn down every day, she told her how many tears she had to shed because people are looking down on her. She explained carefully and in detailed just how Sakura told her before in hopes that Eunbi will understand and accept Sakura again.

 

“I don’t care.” She answered nonchalantly.

 

Yujin was shaking in anger, she stared squarely at her sister. “Can you do that? If not for our parent's money can you even ing do any of that? Of course not! You can deny it all you want but you’re just another spoiled brat!”

 

Eunbi shot up from her seat and pushed her to the wall, she was about to slap her sister but stopped midway when her sister’s tears started to fall.

 

“You are going to regret this, unnie. You will realize how much of shallow minded person you are once Saachan was able to move on from you, once she learned to smile without you. She’s almost perfect unnie, and she’s not hard to love, you will be an irrelevant piece of soon!”

 

Yujin stormed out of the room slamming the door on her way out to call Nako.

 

****

 

Sakura was 30 minutes late when she got to school. Her mates even her professor was shocked when she arrived looking m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter