Cracher le morceau [7]

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Have you seen a Korean movie before?" Eunbi suddenly asked, her eyes still fixed on the road. She doesn't want to be so clingy but she also doesn't want to let go of Sakura. It feels like the time is always short whenever they are together.

 

"Nope," she replied short. Sakura was also thinking of how to make Eunbi stay.

 

"Would you like--" they burst out of laughter when they asked each other at the same time.

 

"You first, Kkura."

 

"No. You first."


 
Eunbi sighed, "Okay. I just - I just want to ask if you want to watch My sassy girl with me? I brought my laptop and also I have other movies if you didn't like it. Anyway, the girl there doesn't--"

 

This is Sakura's first time to see Eunbi so nervous and talkative at the same time, and she honestly finds it so cute that she giggled unconsciously. Eunbi suddenly glanced to her with a puzzled expression.

 

"Even if it's a black and white film I'll watch it with you if it means we can spend more time together."

 

Eunbi smiled sheepishly, she continued driving and teasing Sakura until they arrived at Sakura's house. She parked the car in front and reached for her backpack at the backseat before she gets off. As she was about to enter their house, Nako suddenly popped out from the inside like a little mushroom that she is. She stood in front of the door, sizing up Eunbi again, "Unnie, is that date, not enough?"

 

She gulped and forced a smile resulted in an awkward one, "It was, Nako. But we made plans to watch a movie."

 

"What movie?" Nako asked, curiously.

 

Before Eunbi can even answer, Sakura showed up and stood behind her sister holding her shoulders, "Nako, stop scaring Eunbi, she might leave me for real if you didn't stop."

 

Nako scoffed and glared at Eunbi. "Then leave, if she's that shallow, just leave."

 

Sakura was stunned with her sister's rude answer. She sighed heavily as pursed into a hard line. Nako rarely sees her sister upset, she knows it's her fault so she apologized. She turned to Eunbi and held up a peace sign then she smiled cutely.

 

"I'm just kidding, Eunbi unnie. Come in. Welcome to our humble abode."

 

Sakura decided to just watch the movie in the living room TV instead of watching it on Eunbi's laptop since Nako wants to see it as well. As she was about to sit beside her, Nako suddenly squeezed herself in the middle holding a big bowl of caramel popcorn.

 

Eunbi was kind of disappointed since this is not what she expected. She was expecting that she could cuddle with Sakura, hug her and maybe kiss her but Nako has been so protective. Around 30 minutes to the movie, Nako suddenly snored so loud, startling Sakura.

 

"You're sister is cute!" Eunbi giggled.

 

"Cuter than me?" she pouted, suddenly Nako groaned and stood up, she looked at her sister with droopy eyelids.

 

"Good night, you're so noisy," Nako said, before walking out of the living room.

 

Sakura laid down on her lap while she plays with her hair. She didn't say anything since her mind is full of thoughts on how is she going to be able to tell Sakura her feelings.

 

"What's wrong?" The younger girl sat up and placed her chin on Eunbi's right shoulder.

 

"Nothing."

 

Sakura nodded. They continued to watch in silent until the movie was done. Suddenly, Sakura decided to ask Eunbi about her family. She knows that she's mad at her sister but she didn't tell her the reason.

 

"Eun, can you tell me more about your family? You never told me why you're mad at your sister."

 

"She's the reason our father died," she answered nonchalantly. Sakura felt like Eunbi imprisoned herself to the memory. She felt the high walls.

 

"She's so guarded." she thought. Sakura decided to change tact.

 

"I always noticed you're rushing things--"

 

"Why do you keep on asking me these ing questions, Sakura?" she raised her voice in annoyance.

 

Sakura enveloped her to a warm and comforting embrace. She rubbed Eunbi's back and whispered to her.

 

"I'm only asking because I want to know you more. It's normal to be interested in the life of a person you love."

 

Eunbi pulled away and gazed at Sakura's eyes. "Are you saying you love me?" she asked.

 

"I love you."

 

"Are you not only saying this because you want me to open up with you?"

 

Sakura hands ran up and down Eunbi's forearm. "I do. Because I want you to trust me. Eun, I know it hurts. Be yourself around me, you don't have to keep it all. You're not alone anymore.”

 

Eunbi broke down in tears in Sakura's arms. Her head is leaned against her chest while she cries her eyes out. She remembered what happened to her father. She explained that while his father always tells her he loved her she had never said anything in return thinking that she has so much time. She explained the real reason why she can't forgive her sister.

 

Eunbi told her about her sister being a spoiled brat back in middle school. She told her how Yujin bothered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter