Fais-moi confiance [13]

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Is everything okay there?" Sakura asked, she placed the laptop on the dining table, and pulls up a chair to sit. She watches Eunbi moving on the kitchen, busy with cooking.

 

"Of course I am. You'll forget everything once you try this." Eunbi answered with a proud smile.

 

Sakura smiled, she pretended to be busy on her laptop while what she actually does is to watch Eunbi move around. These past few weeks, Eunbi has been true to her words. She's really proving her love to Sakura. She's giving her space to breathe, and she respects their status that they are not in a relationship. But she couldn't help but feel sad most of the time. She misses her kisses; she misses her touch, her warmth and her sweetness to her.

 

Unbeknownst to Eunbi that Sakura has been feeling the same thing, she misses the old Eunbi. She misses her teases, her playfulness, her clinginess, and her genuine happy smile. These past weeks, Sakura has been noticing Eunbi's sad smile and she thinks it's because the older girl has been having a hard time, she knows that this is her first time to put so much effort to someone. That’s why she always made sure to show her how much she appreciates everything.

 

"Ouch, !" Eunbi winced in pain when she accidentally cut her finger. Sakura panicked, she shot up from her seat and grabbed Eunbi's finger, she instinctively it while staring at Eunbi checking if she's okay. Eunbi gasped at the sight.

 

Their faces are inches away from each other. Eunbi has an urge to crash her lips into Sakura but instead of doing it, she just hugged her real tight.

 

"What’s wrong? Are you okay? Does it hurt? I'll just get a plaster." Sakura worriedly about to step away but Eunbi didn't let go of her arm.

 

"I'm okay," Eunbi assured giving her a small smile. "Don't worry about me. This is just a small cut."

 

Sakura can’t stop worrying, they almost fought on the kitchen since she doesn’t want Eunbi to cook anymore but when she saw that she genuinely wants to continue, Sakura let her and just stayed by her side.

 

*****

 

"Seafood linguine à la Kwon" Eunbi smiled proudly while placing the plate of pasta at the table. She served it to Sakura together with white wine.

 

"Did I forget something?" Sakura asked she was rubbing her chin while thinking. "I'm very good with dates, but I don't really remember anything special today, Eun."

 

"No, you didn't forget anything. I just really want to cook for you. bon appétit!”

 

Sakura was very surprised that the pasta actually tastes perfect. She didn't expect it since she knew that it was Eunbi’s first time to cook.

 

"Why aren't you saying anything? It doesn't taste that good?" Eunbi frowned.

 

"No. I was speechless because it tastes good, baby." Sakura caressed Eunbi's cheeks and smile. "You'll be a good wife someday."

 

Eunbi was about to answer but Sakura's phone started vibrating on the table; the younger girl immediately picked it up and excused herself. Eunbi frowned but still nodded her head; a couple of minutes after Sakura came back.

 

"You're still not eating?"

 

Eunbi gave a half shrug. "I’m tired.”

 

Sakura sat and pulled Eunbi closer to her side. "I'll feed you then. Come here."

 

Eunbi instantly smiled, she likes it whenever Sakura gives her so much attention but then she remembers the phone call. “Who did you talk to?”

 

"A friend. Anyway, I'm gonna meet her later. I'm sorry but I'm gonna need to cancel our date." Sakura replied nonchalantly. "It's been a while since we last saw each other."

 

Meeting with a friend twice is okay for Eunbi, she's thinking that maybe they are just catching up, but to sacrifice their date for their 3rd meeting is too much for her. She was frustrated. She sighed heavily and stood up abruptly.

 

"Who's this friend? Tell me. Do you still have any plans to say yes to me? Do you still love me?" she scowled.

 

"Babe, come on. You're not making any sense." Sakura smiled and tugged Eunbi's shirt but the older girl remained glaring at her.

 

"How can she be this beautiful when she's mad." she thought.

 

Sakura stood up; she grabbed Eunbi by the waist and gave her peck on the lips. 

 

"God! I hate you." Eunbi hit her arm and suppressed a smile. 

 

Sakura smiled widely. "I don't hate you, babe. Let's eat."


****

 

 

"! Wha- Minjoo?!" Eunbi removed her big shades and black cap irritatedly when someone bumped into her. She was ready to shout at the girl but suddenly stopped when she found out its Minjoo.

Minjoo covered Eunbi’s mouth and pulled her behind the best post to stay hidden. “They might hear and sees us.” Minjoo was a little surprised to see Eunbi wearing black shades, black hoodie and black cap at the middle at the night but then she figured that she was following Sakura too. 
Eunbi removed the younger girl’s hand to peek behind the post. "Is Yujin cheating on you? Did they realize they love each other now?" Eunbi asked she tried to wipe the tears that fell in her cheeks. She was hurt that Sakura lied to her, she was confused as to why Sakura needs to hide that she's gonna meet her sister inside the amusement park at night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter