Pour toujours [end]

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sakura had to stay alone in the anatomy laboratory to finish her paperwork. She was alone since Eunbi suddenly fainted in the middle of their Surgery 203 class because she can't stand the smell of the embalming fluid. After 30 minutes of examining the cadaver, she was about to pick up the clipboard to write her observation when her peripheral view catches Eunbi's hand waving on the small glass window by the door.

 


Eunbi was rubbing her hands together, pleading. She frowned and looked apologetic that she can't step inside the laboratory. Sakura flashed a small smile and beckoned her to come inside. She let out a resigned sigh and wore her mask before coming in.

 

"I know you're scared and not comfortable with the smell but don't worry I'm here with you. I'm gonna help you. I just need you to do this because this is your responsibility. Okay?" Sakura flashed a comforting smile to the older girl. She could do the paperwork without any problem but she doesn't want Eunbi to depend on others most especially if she can do it on her own. She wants her to be independent and confident. She doesn't want to spoil her too much because she knows it's not gonna help her girlfriend.

 

 

*****

 

After 3 hours of dissecting the cadaver. They both washed up and changed their clothes in the locker room. Eunbi glance at her watch it's only 8 pm since it’s still early she decided to ask Sakura if they can eat out.

 

Sakura picked up her bag and slung it on her shoulder. She looked at her and shook her head. "I can't today, Eun. I have somewhere to be. Can you also drive me to the theme park?"

 

"Ah. You want us to go to the theme park? Alright."

 

"No!" Sakura was surprised by how loud her voice came out. She cleared and tried to smile resulting in an awkward one. "I have to meet a friend. I'm sorry, let's go?"

 

Eunbi nodded but she remained silent while driving. Honestly, she was hurt that Sakura declined her just to meet someone. She doesn't know Sakura's real reason for hurting her like this. There are millions of things running on her mind but she's trying her best not to think about it because she was holding on to her word that she wouldn’t do anything to hurt her. 

 

"Can you pick me up here around 12?" Sakura nervously asked.

 

"Why don't you ask your friend to drive you-" Eunbi suddenly stopped when she realized how rude she sounded. She looked at Sakura and sighed. "I'm sorry. I'll pick you up sure."

 

"Thanks!" Eunbi was surprised when Sakura suddenly leaned on her to place a passionate kiss. She immediately unbuckled her seatbelt and placed her hands on Sakura's hips to support her. The kiss was getting hungrier but was cut off when the Japanese suddenly pulled away making Eunbi groan.

 

"Why'd you stop?” her voice sounded frustrated. 


Eunbi swore that she saw how Sakura's innocent smile turned into a naughty smirk "Control your hormones, will ya?"

 

She chuckled. “Okay. But I have something to ask, Kkura."

 

“Yes?”


Eunbi ran her hands on her hair seductively. “So, let's say I’m an endoplasmic reticulum. Would you like me to be smooth… or rough?"

 

Sakura let out a loud chuckle and hit Eunbi's arm. "Gosh, you're so nerdy and hot!"

 

"I know but you didn't answer my question though?"

 

Sakura opened the car door and glance back to her girlfriend one last time before stepping out. "You'll find out later, Eun."

 


*****

 

 

Eunbi was supposed to pick up Sakura by 12 am but the younger girl changed her mind and called her to pick her up now. She didn't even dry her hair after taking a shower since she doesn't want Sakura to wait.

 

Eunbi walked briskly inside the theme park. The surroundings look like it was from a horror movie since the only light that guided her was light from the lamp post.

 

"Where is she? It's creepy here." she hugged herself and stopped in the middle of the theme park to grab her phone to call Sakura, she almost dropped it when all the lights suddenly . She turned around and saw the carrousel slowly moving, she thought it was empty but then the ride slowly revealed Sakura standing in middle looking so ethereal in a white dress.

 

 

"Step aboard beautiful."

 

Eunbi broke out into a wide smile; she felt the familiar feeling when she kissed her the first time. As if millions of butterflies escaped on her stomach.


"What is all this? How did you even know I love this ride when I told its Ferris wheel I want to ride?"

 

Sakura shrugged and helped Eunbi to step in. She guided her pumpkin looking seat behind the biggest horse on the ride and sat beside her. She was happy seeing Eunbi looking around excitedly like a kid before its eyes settled into her.

 

"You are so beautiful, Eun," she said sincerely.

 

"So are you. But Kkura you don't have to do this and you know that right?"

 

"I know but Eunbi you deserve this. You deserve more than this. I just want to make you feel how special you are to me."

 

Eunbi eyes brimmed with tears she bit her lip and intertwined her hands with Sakura. "Thank you. I’m so happy.”

 

“I’m happy too, I am so thankful that you accepted my past, Eun. I know it's not easy since you have to break your own rule. Everything that you've done for me? I appreciate it all."


A period of silence enveloped them, they were both gazing lovingly to each other as if they were talking telepathically.
"Your whole being is something to be compared to a theme park, Eun.”


Eunbi chuckled; she has never been compared to a theme park before. She doesn't know if she should be happy or offended. "That's something I don't usually hear. You could compare to a beautiful flower but why theme park?”

 


“Because you're magical. You made me feel a lot of things. Loving you is something like going inside the haunted house or riding an extreme roller coaster. It's terrifying because you’re perfect and I’m scared I’ll be hurt because we might not work out but at the same time you're a carousel, being in love with you brings so much comfort and joy to me. You're my stress reliever, Eun. You're my everything. My every minute of every day."

 

Eunbi wasn’t able to control he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter