Everyone is Kind [2]

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Nako pulled into the driveway in front of her sister’s university. She reached for the glove box and grabbed the gift that she prepared for Sakura.


Her sister's eyes lit up. “What is this for?” She asked, looking so excited.
 

“Just open it it’s your first-day-in-med-school gift.” Nako replied, with looking a little more excited that her sister.

 

"Hmm Let's see." Sakura unwrapped the gift with so much care and opened the box slowly, she was welcomed by the sight of  a pastel pink stethoscope with a monogram of her name in a cursive form on the tag. She glanced back to her sister and smiled blissfully.


“Wow. Thank you, I didn't expect this Nakochan!” sakura enveloped her sister to a tight hug and pats her back lovingly.

 

The difference with the two is with how they show their emotions, Sakura though sometimes may look cold is very affectionate to the people that important to her, while Nako who looks much more softer and cuter find it difficult to show her emotions because she gets embarrassed.


"Get off me!  Stop hugging me!" she exclaimed as she pushed she sister slightly.


Sakura chuckles as she gets off the car.
 

“Drive safely! See you at home, tsundere sis!” she remind her sister as she peeked on the rolled down window and waved goodbye.

 


She chose something casual for her first day of medical school, just the usual get up that she wear, denim pants, black shirt, white Converse and her white long downs coat.
Sakura might be smart enough to aced her med school entrance exam, but when it comes to simple things, she always struggled.

 

Just like what happened today, though Sakura already have the University map in her hand, had already ask a couple of people about the location of the lecture hall, it still took her 30 minutes to find the room, mostly because Sakura doesn't have any sense of direction in her.

 

When she arrived she chose to sit at the corner, as she was about to pull out her laptop from her bag, she got interrupted by a voice and a kick in the chair.

 

"Get up. That's my seat!"

 

Sakura stopped midway, she glanced up to see the owner of the authoritative voice and was surprised to see the girl who spilled coffee on her, Kwon Eunbi.

 

"Aren't you the--"

 

Eunbi rolled her eyes. "Yes. Because you're standing too close to me, stupid. Now, get the up!" She interrupted.

 

She frowned at the attitude of the girl, but she didn’t argue. The last thing that she needs is something that will distract her from studying. In all honesty, she was quite disappointed, she finds the girl so appealing but the rudeness is such a turn off.

 

"You don't need to be rude, Miss. I will transfer and you can have this seat don't worry." Sakura picked up bag and slung it on her shoulder, before she walked away she glanced back at Eunbi and gave her a kind smile.

 

"With your soft features, I really do think you'll look more beautiful if you smile. I hope you find a reason to do one today. Have a nice day."

 


Unbeknownst to Sakura, that when she walked away the Eunbi blushed, and smiled a little.
 



The longest lecture that she had attended back in college was 4 hours, but sakura’s 1st lecture in medical school was for 6 hours straight about cell biology, muscles of the back and  biochemistry and what made it worse is the surprised 10 items quiz. All the information almost overwhelmed her, it’s a good thing, that most of her classmates was nice enough, some even asked if she had problems with understanding some terms since they knew that she’s a foreigner.


After the lecture, Sakura immediately stood up and stuffed all her things on her bag, she plans to have a quick lunch and stay in the library to organize her notes as well as to review the lessons.


“Hey Cherry!"


Sakura's eyes widened in shock, she immediately stopped on her tracks to turn around, she was so surprised that someone actually recognized her, something that didn't happen before. Eunbi's eyes darted at her before walking out the room, she almost didn't notice the long haired girl with full bangs who approached her with a beam since she thought it was Eunbi who called her.

 


“You don’t remember me, do you? We met last year at the photoshoot in Osaka? I’m Juri’s friend.” Yena pointed at her self and stared at her expectantly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter