Alors prouve-le [12]

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sakura's eyes fluttered open; she was kind of suspicious with the amount of sleep she's been getting. For some reason, she felt so awake unlike before where she struggled to wake up. She blinked rapidly before she realized that she might have overslept.

 

"Oh Lord, I'm late!" She groaned. She sprang up from the bed in panicked and ran towards the bathroom but as soon as she opened the door, she froze.

 

"What the heck, Sakura? Close the door!"

 

Sakura couldn't process what Eunbi said. This is the first time she saw Eunbi's body in bright light, she was standing under the shower while the water is dripping down on her milky white skin. Sakura’s brain short-circuited on the sight.

 

"Close the door!" Eunbi yelled.

 

Sakura gulped and acted annoyed, "W-why are you leaving the door- I mean you should lock this."

 

Eunbi stared incredulously at her. "Are we going to have that conversation while I'm and showering? Close. The. Door, now!"

 

"Oh, yeah. I-I'm sorry.." she stepped back and closed the door. She laid flat on her stomach on the bed, burying her face on the pillow, screaming. She sat right back up when she heard the door open and Eunbi came out laughing.

 

"Did you purposely do that?"

 

Sakura scoffed, "Why would I? I'm not even interested in you." she retorted.

 

"Wow. Okay." Eunbi shrugged, she was hurt but she tried her best not to show it. She forced herself to smile, which Sakura already knew that it isn't genuine.

 

"The med mission was canceled. Our class will stay for today to swim and celebrate. Are you going?” Eunbi asked.


 
"Er, not sure. I'm gonna have to meet up with someone."

 

As far as Eunbi knows, Sakura doesn't know anyone in Busan. "It's been the 2nd day. Until when are you two gonna catch up?" she asked.

 

Sakura didn't answer; she pretended to be busy fixing her clothes for the day.

 

"Sakura, should I be worried?"

 

"My baby is so jealous. What a cutie." she thought.

 

Sakura turned around, "I don't think so. My friend is nice."

 

"That's not what I mean. Should I be worried that you're entertaining someone now? Does he know your past? About you being--"

 

Sakura heaved a disappointed sigh, "Seriously, when are you going to stop torturing me about my past? I cannot change that anymore. Just go away, Eunbi. Just leave me the alone. I don't like how I cursed too much now because I'm so irritated at you."

Sakura glared at her one last time before going inside the bathroom.

 

"I always mess up, it's so frustrating. Maybe I have to finally tell her and stop waiting for her to ask me again," Eunbi muttered.

 

She went to the first floor to get some breakfast; she didn't bother waiting for Sakura anymore since she's thinking that she wanted to some space.

 

 

"Eunbi Unnie! Here!"

 

Eunbi immediately looked around; she was shocked to find her sister at the lobby running to her with arms wide open, ready to give her a bear hug.

 

"Ugh, D-don't!" Eunbi pushed her sister slightly.

 

"What are you doing here?" Eunbi peeked beside her sister but she only saw Minjoo who waved at her. "Where's Nako?"

 

"Minjoo introduced me to her family. We decided to come by here for a swim since I know you and pretty unnie is here." Yujin frowned suddenly at the memory of Nako who rarely hang out with her now. "Nako is busy with her new friend. Maybe she forgot about me."

 

Eunbi hit her sister’s arm. "Stop being so dramatic! Did Minjoo's family like you?"

 

"Please." Yujin smiled, her eyes turned into crescents, attempting to brag to her older sister. "What's not to like about me?"

 

Eunbi answered with a chuckle th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter