Mon lapin•Mon chaton [4]

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunbi decided to bring Sakura in her favorite milk tea spot just 5 minutes away from their University. She's kinda glad that it's winter, there's not many people, just the two of them. As soon as they take their seat, Sakura started pulling out her laptops and some of her notes from her bag not even noticing Eunbi who just got back from ordering their drinks.

 

She scooted closer and nudges her playfully making the younger girl chuckle.

 

Sakura never really like bubble tea, but it's rude to not at least try the drink that Eunbi bought for her, so while she's teaching her how to organize her notes effectively, she took a sip on her drink.

"Impressive. This one tastes good!" she exclaimed looking at the drink.

 

Eunbi glanced at her and smirked, "Everything from me, taste good, Kkura."
 

"Okay, so--"


 

"My lips taste good too right?" Eunbi stopped typing and gazed at her wiggling her eyebrows, teasing her. 


 

After so many years of working as a gravure model, people's impression on her is usually an easy girl, but she's not. She usually doesn't respond to this kind of things, but Eunbi is someone she's really interested in.

 

She propped her elbows on the table and held the older girl's gaze. 

"It's so  so." 

 

Eunbi scoffed. "It's because it's just a peck." she scooted closer to Sakura and wrapped her right hand on her waist. "How about I kiss you right now?"


 

"Nope." Sakura answered popping the "P" on her lips, she pushed Eunbi slightly and pointed on the laptop.

 

"That's not gonna happen.." she stopped trying to tease Eunbi. "For now… at least.." she added purposely dragging every word.  

 


 

Eunbi inwardly slaps herself, she couldn't believe she was so happy with Sakura's playful response to her teasing. She tried to flirt more and tried different tactics to make Sakura kiss her but the younger girl was so focused on teaching that she just gave up because she got interested in the topic as well.

 

"So the enzyme.."

 

"Ohh, you know what? if I were an enzyme.." it took Eunbi all her energy to stop herself from laughing to deliver her joke. Sakura doesn't have any clue, she stared at Eunbi attentively, ready to answer any questions. "I'd be DNA helicase so I could your genes" Eunbi burst out of laughter.

 

Sakura removed her glasses, she massaged the bridge of her nose looking so stressed than ever.

 

Eunbi was kind of disappointed that Sakura didn't flirt back, but she already knows that the girl is someone who has a tremendous concentration on the things that she's interested in. She was surprised when Sakura suddenly gathered her things and turned off her own laptop.


 

"What? We're done? But-" Eunbi asked trying to snatch some of sakura's notes while pouting. 

 


 

Sakura interrupted her by suddenly reaching for her hand and giving it a little squeeze.


"Eun, I'll listen to you. Tell me why you don't want medicine."

 

Her normal reaction to this would be walking out from the teashop, she doesn't like it when someone is prying about her private life but surprisingly for her, she didn't walk out, she stayed and held Sakura's gaze. It wasn't intense and it wasn't playful just like how they usually do when they talk, if anything, Sakura's gaze is full of comfort, her eyes are so big and bright that it feels like it's talking to her, silently convincing her to trust her, and it's making her feel things that she didn't felt before. It was too much for her, she doesn't want to go all emotional so Eunbi averted her gaze and tried to drop the topic.

 

"It's a long, funny, and boring story," she replied nonchalantly.

 

"I'm a er for a long, funny, boring story," she answered with a warm smile.


 

The moment a smile crept on Sakura's lips everything turned slow motion for Eunbi. Sakura is so beautiful that she couldn't help but smile back.


 

"My story will take three days, Kkura ya."


 

Sakura shrugged, "Even if it takes 5 days

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter