Réalité [10]

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since the moment she had a talk with her mother two months ago, their family grew closer together. Eunbi finally forgave Yujin about what happened to their father, their bond is something that isn't unbreakable. She slowly falls in love with medicine as well, she's been getting good grades and has been actively participating in charity missions like Sakura.

 

At the first few weeks after the breakup, Eunbi felt like Sakura wanted to be genuinely close to her. But she isn't ready. She couldn't imagine being only friends with the girl that she loves but she's also not ready to choose her yet. She was quite confident at first that Sakura still has feelings for her since she's not dating or even entertaining anyone who likes her. But soon everything changed. Sakura suddenly stopped approaching her, she stopped inviting her, and she rarely calls and when it was announced that they are going to be roommates in Busan for the medical mission they will assist Sakura did try so many times to exchange to someone.

 

It was just so frustrating for Eunbi, her only hope to know if she's really dating someone new is Yujin since she's really close to Sakura and Nako.

She let out a heavy sigh and pulled out her phone from her pocket to check her SNS but the first thing that greeted her is Sakura's picture who was smiling while her sister kissed her cheeks and a picture of them wearing a matching baseball jersey. Eunbi felt like she was punched right on the chest, it hurts so much for her thinking that Sakura finally gave in to her sister.

 

 

"That's why you stopped approaching me because you have someone new." Eunbi leaned her forehead on the steering wheel crying her eyes out before she decided to drive going to Sakura's house for a talk.

 

She rang the doorbell 3 times before Nako opened the door. She didn't know why Eunbi showed up In their house at almost 9 in the evening but Nako hopes it's because she made up her mind to choose Sakura.

 

"I'm so sorry to visit this late, is Sakura there right now? I just really want to talk to her of it's okay with you, Nako." Eunbi stared right through her eyes as if pleading to let her in.

 

"uh, okay." Nako opened the door widely for her. "I'm not sure if she's still awake, she's not feeling well since yesterday."

 

"Is that so? Why?" Eunbi asked.

 

Nako shrugged. "She was out with Jinie, but then it suddenly rained, both of them are drenched.

 

"They've been really hanging out a lot.." She thought.

 


****

 

 

Sakura climbed out of bed wondering why Eunbi suddenly showed up to her house. She went out to the living room and frowned as soon as she saw Eunbi with puffy eyes.

 

"What is it, Eunbi?"

 

"Kkura can I please talk to you in private?"

 

Her eyes darted to Nako who gave a shrug, Sakura tilted her head towards the direction of her room asking her to follow.

 

Sakura closed the door when they got inside, she kept a safe distance to Eunbi. "What do you want to talk about?" she asked, looking uninterested.

 

"Are you dating someone new?"

 

Sakura sighed. "Eunbi I'm having a fever right now.m, my head is aching. I can't believe you went all the way here to--"

 

Eunbi started to tear and showed her, her own picture with Yujin.

 

"So is she jealous?" Sakura thought.


"Why Yujin? Why my sister?"She asked. Eunbi sat by the end of the bed, still looking at her.


"And why not? What's wrong with Yujin?

 

"It's been only 2 months Sakura! What do you want from our family?" Eunbi raised her voice, she couldn't believe she's already dating someone else, it was so fast and to make it worst it's her sister.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter